Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo (1472 Views)

Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia / 'Russia Wants To Create North And South Korea In Ukraine' / History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by Explorers(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2018
Officials from the two Koreas met Monday to work out details about North Korea's plan to send an art troupe to the South during next month's Winter Olympics, as the rivals tried to follow up on the North's recent agreement to cooperate in the Games in a conciliatory gesture following months of nuclear tensions.

The delegations were meeting to discuss North Korea's plan to send an art troupe to the South during next month's Winter Olympics.

Two countries sitting on a table, Border.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5269321/2-Koreas-discuss-Northern-art-troupes-visit-Olympics.html
Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by Explorers(m): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2018
In this photo provided by South Korea Unification Ministry, the head of South Korean delegation Lee Woo-sung, right, and the head of North Korean delegation Kwon Hook Bong, left, arrive for their meeting at the North side of Panmunjom in North Korea on Monday

Lee and Kwong shake hands as cameraman and photographers document the historic moment on Monday

1 Like

Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by Explorers(m): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2018
Lee is seen below leading the South Korean delegation across the border to the North Korean side for their meeting at Panmunjom

1 Like

Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by Explorers(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2018
At the border.

A bus carrying the South Korean delegation is seen above passing a military checkpoint on the road leading to Panmunjom in Paju on Monday.

Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by Explorers(m): 11:17am On Jan 15, 2018
Monday's talks at the border village of Panmunjom will likely focus on the makeup of an art troupe and when and where in South Korea they would perform, according to South Korean officials.

Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by neloyah: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
They should have sent Gong yoo Oppa instead! sad
Or Ji Chang wook wink as SK delegates..

2 Likes

Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
A
Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by heskeyw(m): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
magic
Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Sports and Music are the two most unifying instruments in the world

1 Like

Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by louiskay(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
From their Hairstyles, you certainly would be able to differentiate between the South and North.

3 Likes

Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by Emerikoss: 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
I asked my friend in North Korea how lfe is over there and he said he can't complaincheesy
Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lol. Brothers
Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by somehow: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Why can't this countries return back to being one?

Like the old west and east Germany?
Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by luminouz(m): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=neloyah post=64215817]They should have sent Gong yoo Oppa instead! sad
Or Ji Chang wook wink as SK

So those are ya crushes abi?
Those girly looking guys?.
*rolls eyes*

1 Like

Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by 2O17: 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by seunny4lif(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
somehow:
Why can't this countries return back to being one?

Like the old west and east Germany?
Until US leaves SK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
Very historic and touching.
Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by Flexherbal(m): 7:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Sports and Music are the two most unifying instruments in the world
You are right, sir.
Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by somehow: 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
That greedy arrogant country!
seunny4lif:

Until US leaves SK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by Geofavor(m): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
I don't know how you are able to pronounce these names. I just bit my tongue embarassed
Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by Holywizard: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
That's non of my business but I was touched emotionally seeing these pictures.

I can swear with my testicles that the countries will never attack each other again.
Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by Edopesin: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Historic How? Its Not Like They Want To Sign A Peace Treaty Lmfao
Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by Cynate(f): 2:32am On Jan 16, 2018
somehow:
That greedy arrogant country!
If US leaves then the Koreas can unite and know what to do but with US and her troops on SK soil.
Never
Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by Funjosh(m): 4:26am On Jan 16, 2018
I don't know why I just like North Korea President Kim Jong-un. That guy is my Nigga cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by Explorers(m): 7:14am On Jan 16, 2018
Funjosh:
I don't know why I just like North Korea President Kim Jong-un. That guy is my Nigga cool

Lol
Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Moment North And South Korea Officials Meet For Winter Olympics Talks(Photo by maisauki: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Explorers:
Lee is seen below leading the South Korean delegation across the border to the North Korean side for their meeting at Panmunjom
I hope there wasnt pandemonium in d meeting just like d name of that village seem to sound

(1) (Reply)

Watch Finland's Prime Minister Sanna Marin left Government Work Goes Partying / Breaking: Top Republican Enters 2024 Presidential Race / Modern Day Africa's Gift To The World, What Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.