Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

How To Recover Corrupted Word File - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Recover Corrupted Word File (877 Views)

How To Recover Files From Corrupted USB Drive / How To Recover A Corrupted File .pdf ? / How To Fix Corrupted Sdcard , Usb ,etc With Cmd Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Corrupted Word File by whatsapp83: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2018
the file is large, 300 pages, weighs almost 20 MB, the archive weighs about 900 KB. (I can't) saved in rtf format, because. doc format is closed permanently. after the regular closing doesn't want to open, writes that the file is corrupted. I looked on the Internet for similar problems and ways of overcoming them. Nothing helps. Two hours already suffer. If not reinstated, I don't know what to do. That labor!
Re: How To Recover Corrupted Word File by Jasminemonte: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2018
Hello , try to use repair docx , this service will help you to solve your problem quickly and efficiently , good luck !) - http://www.docx.repair/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best 2 Ways to increase Internet Download Manager (idm) speed On PC, Laptop / Microsoft Gifts Poor Ghanian School Computers / Recover Files And Documents From Your Faulty Harddisk/flashdrive/memory Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.