Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Learn Video Animation, Explainer Videos And Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Video Animation, Explainer Videos And Make Money Online (426 Views)

Get Affordable 2D & Whiteboard Animation Explainer Videos / Make More Sales With Animation Explainer Video / Whiteboard Animation / Explainer Videos For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Video Animation, Explainer Videos And Make Money Online by splendinho(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2018
Do you Know You Can Do Explainer Videos, Animations with PowerPoint? A niche that can Guarantee you atleast $1k a month! Hit me Up for more information! Not Free though! Will. Walk you through everything! And how to bank hard from it... Not just on fiverr!
N.B: This is for just 15 people...This is to Enable me Guide n Coach you till you make your first order and $500!
What You"ll Learn and Get:
All the Premium tools, templates and Softwares Needed Worth ($4500)
Setup Your Account n Till You Get Your First Order!
Banner Designing
Book Cover Designing
Facebook, Twitter n YouTube Covers designing
Business Cards Designing
Logo Designing
And How to Beat Your competitors in the niche
How to Upsell
And alot more.....

I am guaranteeing you $100 within your first month or a refund is issued! After you implement all my methods and don't see results.

Hit me Up On Whatsapp 0816 4509 012

(1) (Reply)

Shell Plans $2bn Annual Investment In New Energy Business / Strategies For Effective Marketing & Sales In A Difficult Environment / How To Save 15% On Etisalat Airtime Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.