Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals (1003 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by youngbang(m): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2018
The 'drama' that recently emerged between popular Nigerian singers Lil Kesh and Reekado Banks is showing no signs of dissipating any time soon.

Reekado Banks had fired the first shots after he revealed while performing at a recent event that he was better than Lil Kesh. He was referring to the Headies award he won ahead of Lil Kesh amidst controversial circumstances in 2015.

Lil Kesh immediately fired back in an interview saying “I saw the video online where Reekado Banks said that he was better than me, but I have nothing to say about that. I don’t care what anybody says, and I don’t have any feelings regarding what he said because I am just in my own world.” Interestingly, Reekado’s brother and manager Temi Solomon clarified his brother’s words in an interview with Punch. He said Reekado did not mean to hurt Lil Kesh with his words. He added that Reekado is probably better than Kesh.

“It is not something I want to talk about. If certain people were annoyed because he spoke his mind, I think those people are not his fans. Our fans would not complain about what he said in that manner. He didn’t mean to hurt or harm anyone and we don’t have something against the artiste (Lil Kesh).

If he said he is better than someone, he probably meant it. I really want to know the fans who were angry about it. Was it Reekado’s fans or the person’s fans? He said what was on his mind and it is not compulsory for everyone to agree with him. People who feel that he is arrogant because he said what he wanted to say have their reasons to think so. If I say that one newspaper is better than another, it is my opinion. That he didn’t say a word since the 2015 Headies Awards’ fallout doesn’t mean he has not felt like talking. So, if he said he was better than Lil Kesh, it was just an expression.

Re: Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by HausaOverlord: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2018
But reekado no call anybody name na

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by Danchoco(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2018
Vanity speech
Re: Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2018
This guy done d carry shoulder up sha.

With him ugliness like Nigerian girls wey d bleach and them no d bleach their nyash

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by Buhari4Hunger: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2018
They both need this now

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
In a Year's time Reekado go fade like Terry G.....Naija Music industry na Rise and Fall...

Azaduz,Faze,Blackface,Konga,Style plus,Infinity,Nigga Raw I sight Una ooo...I Hail ooi

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by sarkice(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
HausaOverlord:
But reekado no call anybody name na
no but e indirectly dy talk to lil kesh
Re: Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by mexxmoney: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
But reekado didn't lie nah, he is better than lil kesh

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jdl
Re: Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by Chrisbeks: 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
I don't see anything wrong with what Reekado banks said, many of us in our own business or jobs, don't we tell our customers or clients that we are better than our competitors? People should stop the hypocrisy joor. Did they expect Reekado banks to tell his fans that lil kesh was better than him?

4 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by Masama: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
reekado is hundred times better than lil kesh.they are not on the same level anymore

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by elgramz: 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Wetin Lil kesh dey sing? Mumu mumu lyrics,
Na to just dey shout street street street, idiot street illiterates!! Reeky better pass olamide sef not to talk of lil kesh

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by itchie: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
God bless reekee banks!!!! I'm a huge fan of the guy's music

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by Vinstel: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rikky standard bigger than baddo, bigger than Lil kesh, bigger than YBNL and YAGI.
Rikky banks is no.1

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by Neminc: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
I love reekado so much….he's cool lyk ice.…Itz well sha.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by Megatrix: 8:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Who no like am make e go nack head for wall. Reeky better pass lil kesh papa!!!

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by Zanas: 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
This media people no wan let dis matter rest sha,
Anyway, I like Ricky banks music and that's all that matters to me

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks Didn’t Mean To Hurt Lil Kesh With His Words - Manager Reveals by Joshmodest(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Reekado beta pass lil kesh papa....as he rightfully said , Easy jeje is still on top 20 on African charts , since last year...no kesh song in top 50 at all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Fans Grab Davido’s Manhood While He Performing On Stage / Despite Their Marriage Crash Lilian Esoro Wishes Estranged Hubby Happy Birthday / PHOTOS: Couple Trends With Raunchy Maternity Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.