Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment (98287 Views)

Challenges While Registering For Dangote Refinery Engineering Graduate Trainee / Apply For The 2018/2019 Indorama Engineering Trainees Programme / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Flexy99(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
@Brodu0099, I'm not in the league of those that trade words or argue. Time Shall Tell (TST).
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by kelvinunilag: 5:51am On Jan 11, 2019
Flexy99:
@Brodu0099, I'm not in the league of those that trade words or argue. Time Shall Tell (TST).

Guy am still expecting your contact let's talk well...my email is ericotech@yahoo.com
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by kelvinunilag: 5:56am On Jan 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Brodu0099: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
Exactly... when you listen you learn. And as per TST or whatever, its better tell on trial to reluctant
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Teccowills(m): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
Hello guys.
Please anyone has past questions on Chemical engineering or knows anysite I can refer to?
Would really appreciate it.
Thanks.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Acuna91: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teccowills:
Hello guys.
Please anyone has past questions on Chemical engineering or knows anysite I can refer to?
Thanks.
Have you applied for the 2019 trainee?
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teccowills:
Hello guys.
Thanks.
visit indiabix.com
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Makanjuola89: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
Teccowills:
Hello guys.
Thanks.
Is 2019 application out?
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Acuna91: 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
Makanjuola89:

Is 2019 application out?
Yes. I tried applying but is not going through.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by phenomena16(m): 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
*Are you a graduate or you know a graduate in Nigeria looking for marketing job. Send CV to: lanrealadeyelu@gmail.com*

*Pls Share the message to save someone from unemployment. #goodNigeriancitizen*[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by 2nioshine(m): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Brodu0099:
Exactly... when you listen you learn. And as per TST or whatever, its better tell on trial to reluctant

I really don't understand how mailing a firm with your details when you are not asked to, give you a chance into the next stage of the process. it is either you are inferring the HR doesn't know their Job or you are only trying to increase their work load.

The process is usually slow, some waited for over 2yrs before they were finally called. the flip side is that it is always worth the wait.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Teccowills(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
Acuna91:

Have you applied for the 2019 trainee?
yes
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Teccowills(m): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ccanyanwu:
visit indiabix.com
Thanks bro
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Acuna91: 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Teccowills:

yes
When did you apply and how. I tried applying is telling me user already registered.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Acuna91: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Teccowills:

yes

Please send your Email address or phone number let's talk privately or send a mail to me Chijiokecareer@gmail.com.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Teccowills(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
Acuna91:

When did you apply and how. I tried applying is telling me user already registered.
I registered on the site last year
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Teccowills(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
Acuna91:

Please send your Email address or phone number let's talk privately or send a mail to me Chijiokecareer@gmail.com.
Teccowill@gmail.com
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by ichiexy01: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2019
2nioshine:

I really don't understand how mailing a firm with your details when you are not asked to, give you a chance into the next stage of the process. it is either you are inferring the HR doesn't know their Job or you are only trying to increase their work load.

The process is usually slow, some waited for over 2yrs before they were finally called. the flip side is that it is always worth the wait.

Please could you please explain more when you say it is always worth the waiit
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Hiibeek: 5:01pm On May 01, 2019
please can we have a chat
2nioshine:

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Flexy99(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2019
God remember us in this Recruitment process. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Flexy99(m): 3:58pm On May 24, 2019
I called a friend we both did interview at Dangote to check his profile status and he said his own changed from awaiting interview to under review. But as am updating the house now, my status still shows awaiting interview. I think there's Hope for those candidates who hasn't done interview and their status shows awaiting interview. This is just my observation. Thank you.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Flexy99(m): 4:09pm On May 24, 2019
ichiexy01:

Please could you please explain more when you say it is always worth the waiit
It means the pay and the take home package is what you will enjoy (i.e very enticing) when you've been fully staffed.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Teccowills(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2019
Flexy99:
I called a friend we both did interview at Dangote to check his profile status and he said his own changed from awaiting interview to under review. But as am updating the house now, my status still shows awaiting interview. I think there's Hope for those candidates who hasn't done interview and their status shows awaiting interview. This is just my observation. Thank you.
Bro, forget it. You've been at this thing since last year. The bitter truth is that this recruitment is not for HND. It's not to say that Degree holders are better than the HND guys, but these companies prefer them. Just move on. Some of the people you wrote the test with are in India. Peace! ✌️
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by pweetychyka(f): 8:34pm On May 24, 2019
Please who has successfully registered on d site dis year?

It keeps saying user already registered.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Flexy99(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2019
Teccowills:

Bro, forget it. You've been at this thing since last year. The bitter truth is that this recruitment is not for HND. It's not to say that Degree holders are better than the HND guys, but these companies prefer them. Just move on. Some of the people you wrote the test with are in India. Peace! ✌️
Please leave me alone with my believe and faith. If I still believe that Dangote may decide to call Hnd holders it's none of your business. Stop discouraging others and stop antagonizing me. Thank you.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Flexy99(m): 9:19pm On May 24, 2019
No giving up.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by mrsuccessful(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2019
Flexy99:
No giving up.

Woww guy, you really don't give up! I wish you success....
Please house i have a degree in Petroleum engineering 2.1... Please Is there anyone outside Mech, Elect, Chem that have gone through this Dangote training?? Please is it worth the try??

Thank you

P.S: I have been scheduled for a test.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Hiibeek: 9:39am On May 25, 2019
Do u have an idea of the salary range
Flexy99:
It means the pay and the take home package is what you will enjoy (i.e very enticing) when you've been fully staffed.
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by AlienRobot: 9:42am On May 25, 2019
For function specific test questions and answers on Mechanical Engineering and Electrical/Electronic Engineering,

Contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Engineering Trainees 2018 Recruitment by Brodu0099: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2019
How far fellow, how do I locate Dangote firm @ no 17 mekuwen road Ikoyi

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Army 72 Regular Recruit Intake For 2014/2015 Out. / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / List Of Multinational Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.