Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,241 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Pictures That Show That Rolls Royce Denotes Luxury And Royalty - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures That Show That Rolls Royce Denotes Luxury And Royalty (32823 Views)

Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) / Kenyan Man Transforms Mercedes Benz To A Rolls Royce (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures That Show That Rolls Royce Denotes Luxury And Royalty by IdiAmin2(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
OH BOY

SEE LUXURY. MONEY IS GOOD

The only 3 types of people in Nigeria that can afford this are:

1. Corrupt Government officials e.g Dino and co

2. Oil, telecomms entrepreneurs/business moguls e'g Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga and co

3. People who collect tithes from the poor... I no mention any name oooo. before the sheeple descend on me

grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Show That Rolls Royce Denotes Luxury And Royalty by DozieInc(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
One of my rides... classy automobile. wink
Re: Pictures That Show That Rolls Royce Denotes Luxury And Royalty by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
candlewax:

lol. even that 12k$ is much

Do you know how much that car was brand new?

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Show That Rolls Royce Denotes Luxury And Royalty by Omotaday(m): 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It’s Facebooks marketplace.

The new frontier in buying and selling.

You can see your sellers credibility, all his friends and family, etc
oh thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pictures That Show That Rolls Royce Denotes Luxury And Royalty by AnthonyAk(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
The drop is cold as Bleep l
Re: Pictures That Show That Rolls Royce Denotes Luxury And Royalty by NovusHomo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
AutoReportNG:
When Rolls Royce car was mentioned, two things came to mind, its either the owner must be a royal person more like a high profile monarch or an extremely wealthy person. No wonder its the official car of the queen of England, the Ooni of Ife, Emir of Kano state, the Obi of Onitsha and the lists are endless. Rolls Royce is known for royalty, class and wealth, no wonder they are always booked ahead as they are not your everyday kind of cars. These are some of the pictures that truly denotes the Rolls Royce is associated with class and royalty.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/01/pictures-that-show-that-rolls-royce.html

Most RRs (98%) in Nigeria are second or third hand. But then a used RR is still a RR; especially to the poor.

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Show That Rolls Royce Denotes Luxury And Royalty by AutoReportNG: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
NovusHomo:

Most RRs (98%) in Nigeria are second or third hand. But then a used RR is still a RR; especially to the poor.

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures That Show That Rolls Royce Denotes Luxury And Royalty by albacete(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Overpriced piece of shit. $13m can get me the following;

Bugatti Chiron
Ferrari Enzo
Rolls Royce Phantom
Bentley Mulsanne

And I will still have over $5m left.

Don't you know variety is the spice of life?

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Show That Rolls Royce Denotes Luxury And Royalty by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
Keneking:
RR is Ijele shocked
onya!
Re: Pictures That Show That Rolls Royce Denotes Luxury And Royalty by Teeboi56: 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Omo see car
I must reach by all miss
Re: Pictures That Show That Rolls Royce Denotes Luxury And Royalty by plainol(m): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Like they say "You can't be richer than a Rolls Royce"

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Show That Rolls Royce Denotes Luxury And Royalty by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
albacete:
Overpriced piece of shit. $13m can get me the following;

Bugatti Chiron
Ferrari Enzo
Rolls Royce Phantom
Bentley Mulsanne

And I will still have over $5m left.

Don't you know variety is the spice of life?

That Rolls Royce Sweep tail version was ordered specifically at the request of one of their most esteemed customers. , a very rich man who considers himself a “connoisseur and collector of distinctive, one-off items including super-yachts and private aircraft” came to Rolls-Royce in 2013 with a request: would the automaker be so kind as to create a bespoke car for him?
Four years and a reported $13 million later, and the answer to that question is the car you see up there.
Re: Pictures That Show That Rolls Royce Denotes Luxury And Royalty by tck2000(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2019
RR

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria For Car Lovers. / Have You Taught A Spouse To Drive? / See The US Military Tech That Changes Round Wheels Into Triangular Tracks In 2s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.