Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

There Is Cabal In The Presidency – Femi Adeshina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Cabal In The Presidency – Femi Adeshina (612 Views)

Edwin Clark: Mamman Daura Is Cabal Leader In Aso Rock, Garba Shehu Is Errand Boy / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Cabal In The Presidency – Femi Adeshina by Idokojimmy: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adeshina has admitted that there is a cabal in the President Muhammadu Buhari administration stressing that no government can operate without it. In an interview with Vanguard, Adeshina said wherever you find two or more people, there is bound to be cabal.

According to him;

"There is no place that there is no cabal even in your home and cabal can be positive or negative. If it is negative, then that is where the issue comes in. Everywhere, even in companies you have them. In churches and mosques you have them. Wherever you have more than two or three people, you will find that there will be a cabal because two of them can get together and take a decision. So, cabal can be positive or negative.

What I know is that every government has its kitchen cabinet, people that the leader of the government will always consult and they will take decisions together. So beyond that I don’t know. If you’re trying to say that there is a group with some pernicious influence, unless you tell me their names and show me things they have done, I cannot say more than that."

On why the President is reluctant to deploy the military to Benue to confront Fulani herdsmen having deployed military to other regions to address security situation, Adeshina said;

"Some Nigerians are never short of criticisms. They will always criticise no matter what you do. As of yesterday, news came out that special units of the armed forces had gone into Benue, Nasarawa and Taraba states. So why is that criticism still coming up? The president himself, when I engaged with him, told me that the easiest way to first tackle the matter is through the police because the police are in the 774 local governments of the country.

So, that’s the first step in tackling the problem and that was why he ordered the IG of police to go into Benue. So if the IG now needs further help, he will say so and other forces will join."

https://www.vigil360.com.ng/politics/22-trending-now/5939-there-is-cabal-in-the-presidency-%E2%80%93-femi-adeshina.html
Re: There Is Cabal In The Presidency – Femi Adeshina by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Okay
Re: There Is Cabal In The Presidency – Femi Adeshina by funlord(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
This source na wa!
Re: There Is Cabal In The Presidency – Femi Adeshina by Idokojimmy: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
funlord:

This source na wa!
In an interview with Vanguard.... YOU PROBABLY DID NOT READ.

LET ME NOT MARKET ANY BLOG, BUT IF U HAVE'NT HEARD, READ OR VISITED THE SITE, THEN U MUST BE NEW TO ONLINE MEDIA.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Presidency: Facts And Fiction. / What Is The One Thing That Is More Regular Than Electricity Supply -omokri / Re: President Weah Makes First Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.