Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom (43269 Views)

“You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate / Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by sapientia(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Mr Vice President,
Date and time do not matter. What matters is that he alerted you when the Fulanis made it clear they will oppose the Law of the State. Stop listing meetings as if meetings achieves anything.

You guys have failed.. You wont work and wont allow another to work. Your security agents were waiting for intel when they are the ones that are supposed to source for it.

Well... I can only pray that what you guys allow befell Nigerians will befell you guys.. Let your lives finally turn out like what you guys have turned Nigerian families.. May you all be vulnerable to security threats the way you left Nigeria porous so that they can always be killed. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by bareal(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
Even the bible warned us

Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by bart10: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is a government of liars na undecided

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by Snow02: 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
more talk in order to look good in the public eye SMH this people don't care about the innocent people being killed in benue they just want their zombies to keep following them
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by engrchykae(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
7lives:

You are one in a million. Watch as they descend on you.
both of you are zombies in a million.
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=iamJ post=64221132]this mata i didnt want to talk b4 but lets be honest, fulani men are not the kind of people that go and start looking for trouble, they are peaceful people, i stay north small, benue people are the problem, their youths attacked the fulani men and the fulani men retaliated, all Northerners carry knife but unless u find their trouble, u wouldnt notice that they have knife

lets stop this hate of lies

ckmayoca , Esseite see my answer to what u asked

benue is a middle belt state, benue has arable land, they were carrying their cows there for grass, benue people were stealing their cows and i'm sure that the youths were warned but they continued because for their mind aboki no get sense, aboki attacked the way they know how to attack, abeg lets be honest even if u dont like buhari, Fulani people are peaceful people [/

According to your logic the theft of cows justifies the killing of dozens of men, women and children in their sleep. How wicked can Nigerians get?]

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
When it comes to lying,give it to APC. All of them from bubu to osibande to Ortom. All of una,the same people.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by AnotherZik: 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
Realsman405:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

http://punchng.com/benue-killings-you-lied-osinbajo-replied-ortom/

Accommodate your countrymen - Buhari begs Benue people

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday commiserated with victims of the attacks by herdsmen, even as he pleaded with the people and government of Benue State to accommodate their countrymen “in the name of God”.

Receiving a delegation of political leaders, monarchs and elders of the state led by Governor Samuel Ortom at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Monday, he urged them to exercise restraint over the attacks on some communities, assuring that all the perpetrators of violence in the state will be made to face the wrath of the law.

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/accommodate-countrymen-buhari-begs-benue-people/
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by klax(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:
this mata i didnt want to talk b4 but lets be honest, fulani men are not the kind of people that go and start looking for trouble, they are peaceful people, i stay north small, benue people are the problem, their youths attacked the fulani men and the fulani men retaliated, all Northerners carry knife but unless u find their trouble, u wouldnt notice that they have knife

benue is a middle belt state, benue has arable land, they were carrying their cows there for grass, benue people were stealing their cows and i'm sure that the youths were warned but they continued because for their mind aboki no get sense, aboki attacked the way they know how to attack, abeg lets be honest even if u dont like buhari, Fulani people are peaceful people

Pls who is this, your name, your tribe and your medical history?

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by IdeyFindWife: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
LessNoise:
Gov said He told pastor...Pastor said he acted buh no intelligence came regarding an imminent attack by his boss kinsmen.. Is there not a disconnect in our intelligence(DUMB) agencies

Their connection is strongest when it's time to "disappear" huge sums meant for 'secret covert operations' from government vaults to hidden whistleblower apartments in Lagos!

Na their network strong reach; lies, denials, rebuttals and counter-denials when everybody knows they plain scamming us!!
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by trutbetold: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
The truth is that anything that has ever come out of this administration are all lies. Why won't they consider you a liar to, even if you're a Pastor.
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by Realist2: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
So osibanjo is still in government....

Is that so

He is still commissioning projects, you know he is a mere commissioner.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by Keneeby(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:
this mata i didnt want to talk b4 but lets be honest, fulani men are not the kind of people that go and start looking for trouble, they are peaceful people, i stay north small, benue people are the problem, their youths attacked the fulani men and the fulani men retaliated, all Northerners carry knife but unless u find their trouble, u wouldnt notice that they have knife

benue is a middle belt state, benue has arable land, they were carrying their cows there for grass, benue people were stealing their cows and i'm sure that the youths were warned but they continued because for their mind aboki no get sense, aboki attacked the way they know how to attack, abeg lets be honest even if u dont like buhari, Fulani people are peaceful people

Myopic sense of reasoning. You will labour to farm. you spent a lot of energies on it, but just one day cows will eat up all you labour planted. That is what the herders does. Pls don't be....

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
buhari government is a circus government. grin
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by BENSIR: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
The likes of Bishop David Oyedepo, pastor DR. Paul Enenche, Pastor Isah Elbuba and Apostle Johnson Suleman have reacted and rains curses on every wicked HELLMENS(Herdsmen) and their sponsors but that man maintained serial disappointment as his status since serving as VP.
APC members from top to bottom are liers.
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by Harrytimbog(m): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
All I know is that the Fulani tribe are known for land grabbing and extreme hunger for power. They will take your land, mount an emirate there and render the owners of the land useless politically. They will turban an emir from their tribe on that land and his lineage will continue to rule for years to come. The real Traditional leaders of the land and its region will also lose their political recognition as the fulani will take over finally while others will only survive by licking their asses. Lots of examples include Ilorin, Nasarawa, Kano and some other Northern states. Dem don render the Hausa tribe useless already as all political appointments go to the fulani alone while hausas sell suya and ride okada to survive while still hailing their fulani emir and governor in their own land......Now they want Benue, Kaduna and Taraba.. these explains the killing spree
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by no1madman(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by Martin0(m): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
gypsey:
buhari government is a circus government. grin

Govermenti ndi selempe

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by ud4u: 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
APC verses APC, bunch of lier's
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by Pascal181: 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
This Osinbajo should just carry arms nd join fulani herdsmen nd do what they 're doing just to please buhari. The blood of all those people killed will be on ur head, u 're a disgrace to Christianity, u cannot even openly condemn d attacks on Christians all over d country. God wil judge u
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by AnanseK(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:

At least one person is objective and wants to look at the matter dispassionately and based on facts not emotions and inherent hatred exhibited even by the ignorant.
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by shehuAO: 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Felixalex:
You are all liars, even u oga pastor
me, na peace I want, we are all brothers. Nigerian is one, let's settle the differences.
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by shehuAO: 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pascal181:
This Osinbajo should just carry arms nd join fulani herdsmen nd do what they 're doing just to please buhari. The blood of all those people killed will be on ur head, u 're a disgrace to Christianity, u cannot even openly condemn d attacks on Christians all over d country. God wil judge u
Enough of the killings, let's preach for peace. That's only way out at this moment of grieve. I beg all the warring groups in the name of God. I no get mama and papa again. L
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by samvex01: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
they are all playing us like a game....its unfair.....may Almighty God punish them
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by zomoears(m): 8:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:

Someone's brain is on holiday here.
Fulani? Peaceful?

You must be deluded and demented to even attempt to equate cow lives with humans!

As we speak, d people of Benue are still harvesting, but the foolanis have brought in their cows and destroyed a whole year's efforts. So na farmer no de vex?

All these under-educated e-warriors,hiding behind keyboards to ferment trouble.

Kai, clearly, ur education is a waste!

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by lekonso: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:

How many reports of cow thefts did the Myyeti Allah report to the plice
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by Awoleesu(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
u need them to detonate bomb before u decide, so what of agatu, uzo uwani, oyo, ekiti did they also steal fulani cow?
No matter the strength of your point, never argue with a fool... People may not notice the difference!
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by Mrlouis: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:
we no dey argue boko haram biko, read b4 mentioning people, dem no blow bomb for benue so this is not a boko haram matter
A single condom would have prevented all this..why don't you go suck a buttt son..imp
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by Awoleesu(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
Me: Of what use is this defense and counter-claims Prof?
Osunbade: Son, a man must do everything to keep his job! D'you get it?
Me: I wish I did... You mean even at the expense of others?
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by Awoleesu(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
Me: Of what use is this defense and counter-claims Prof?
Osunbade: Son, a man must do everything to keep his job! D'you get it?
Me: I wish I did... You mean even at the expense of others?
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by Exceller(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=zomoears post=64229006]

Someone's brain is on holiday here.
Fulani? Peaceful?

You must be deluded and demented to even attempt to equate cow lives with humans!

As we speak, d people of Benue are still harvesting, but the foolanis have brought in their cows and destroyed a whole year's efforts. So na farmer no de vex?

All these under-educated e-warriors,hiding behind keyboards to ferment trouble.

Kai, clearly, ur education is a waste!

The people of Benue are predominantly farmers,95% of the natives have no other means of livelihood than Farming. This herdmen bring their cows from the North and all they do is to lead their cows to graze on peoples farmlands and destroyed crops on their pathway and if you dare challenge them,you either have your hand cut off or shot at or even raped in your farmland . Some farmers took loans to grow their crops and some people all thier life saving went into the farm and you expect the farmers to Thank them. Herdmen used to be Peaceful and they have coexisted with the people of the south for many years when all they wanted was to graze their cattle and they never lead their cattles to eat the crops of natives and destroy farmlands in those days and they was peace then,but not anymore people. Now they arm themselves with sophisticated rifles and deliberately lead cattle to graze on crops waiting for farmers to react....Now if you are the owner the farm and you are seeing your means of livelihood destroyed and your wifes raped and killed year after year. You will thank them Abi?
Re: Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom by zomoears(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
AnanseK:

At least one person is objective and wants to look at the matter dispassionately and based on facts not emotions and inherent hatred exhibited even by the ignorant.

The foolanis have always had d motive to conquer the middle belt and beyond. If not for the Tiv people, Islam would have reached IBO land before the advent of European administration in Nigeria.

The Fulani man hates the Tiv people for stopping their violent Jihad.

Start from there and you ll understand the very root of all the issues today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri / Wike Vs Awara: "We Will Conduct Supplimentary Election In Rivers State" - INEC / Again, Police, Shiites Clash In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.