Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Are You Guys Thinking What I'm Thinking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Guys Thinking What I'm Thinking (528 Views)

Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking? / Photo: Rochas And Liberia President Elect, Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking? / Are You Thinking What Am Thinking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Guys Thinking What I'm Thinking by OneCorner: 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
I just read the news where massob justified the killings in benue and taraba because they didn't support them 48yr ago. And even the easterners that commented said that the killings are well justified.
So me ayam thinking this people connived with these fulani herdsmen to perpetuate this evil killings. Cuz I can't imagine how a tribe could be these heartless. They claim to be Jew and Christians but I can't weigh the hatred that will make you support the killings of over a hundred people including women and children just because you accused their great grandfather or even great great grand father didn't support your Biafra then.
with the comments on the massob thread, I can boldly say to a very high degree that these over the knife people connived with the fulani herdsmen on the recent killings across Nigeria.
Re: Are You Guys Thinking What I'm Thinking by ukenke: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lol. You are ruled out of order.
Re: Are You Guys Thinking What I'm Thinking by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
OneCorner:
I just read the news where massob justified the killings in benue and taraba because they didn't support them 48yr ago. And even the easterners that commented said that the killings are well justified.
So me ayam thinking this people connived with these fulani herdsmen to perpetuate this evil killings. Cuz I can't imagine how a tribe could be these heartless. They claim to be Jew and Christians but I can't weigh the hatred that will make you support the killings of over a hundred people including women and children just because you accused their great grandfather or even great great grand father didn't support your Biafra then.
with the comments on the massob thread, I can boldly say to a very high degree that these over the knife people connived with the fulani herdsmen on the recent killings across Nigeria.

Re: Are You Guys Thinking What I'm Thinking by OneCorner: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
There's no difference between fulanis and the igbos. angry
Re: Are You Guys Thinking What I'm Thinking by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
Don't be myopic in ur views.. . Am a Yoruba guy from Ondo state I hate what massob abi what's there name said but at d same time don't lower your thinking to there level Pls. We all know this Fulani killing have d backing of some northern governors especially that kaduna man.. .. Massob is just dull
Re: Are You Guys Thinking What I'm Thinking by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
OneCorner:
There's no difference between fulanis and the igbos. angry

(1) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Visits President Mohammadu Buhari, Discuss National Issues (pic) / Regret Over Buhari Or Jonathan? By Duro Onabule / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Gov Fayose Went To Benue To Commiserate With Benue Peop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.