Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Popular Nollywoood Actress, Toyin Aimahku Look Gorgeousness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nollywoood Actress, Toyin Aimahku Look Gorgeousness (541 Views)

"You Have Pushed Me To The Wall. I Am Ready To Die" - Actress Toyin Abraham / 10 Most Handsome Nollywoood Actors In Nigeria 2024 / Nollywoood Actor, Jim Iyk Officially Convert To Islam In Imo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywoood Actress, Toyin Aimahku Look Gorgeousness by Ronky001(f): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Popular Nollywoood Actress, Toyin Aimahku has taken to social media to gush about her gorgeousness as she declared herself “an extremely pretty goddess”.

Sharing the above photo on her IG page, she wrote;

I hate bragging..I AM EXTREMELY PRETTY #SEVENANDAHALFDATE #nomakeup #toopretty

Meanwhile, the actress recently talked about her past, and opened up on how she abused hard drugs like marijuana and codeine.

The actress made the disclosure at the 2017 edition of Success Story Africa, held at the TLC Auditorium, Lagos, on Sunday.

You need to stop bad habits. I was involved in a lot of vices and it became worse last year,” she said at the event.

I did drugs and I am not ashamed to say it because it’s now a thing of the past. They say codeine makes you high; I took a lot. I smoked a lot and I didn’t even know I looked horrible, because I was so skinny.

If you came to my house last year, you would meet a lot of people and you wont want to leave because we smoked, gossiped about people and what have you.

The actress also revealed that she once hawked plantain.........more@ http://gisthubnaija.com/

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor And Comedian Williams Uchemba Shows Off His Tithe / See Pictures Of E-money As He Prays For Nigeria / Yomi Casual And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.