Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (43555 Views)

Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) / Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) / Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by pokipoki: 6:07am On Jan 16, 2018
It is a pity this incident occurred. This particular plant was relative far away from a residential area that's why a low casualty figure was recorded.
I am of the opinion that gas refilling plants should be far away from residential areas. Lagos state government, please clamp down on the activities of this gas plants and also that of entrepreneurs who refill gas cylinders in their shops.
Re: People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:40am On Jan 16, 2018
why take these horrible photos
Re: People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Rich96: 7:44am On Jan 16, 2018
And no pastor was given prophecy last Year about what's happening in Nigeria now!! Just 16 days into 2018!! Too bad!! War against Tithe has distract and blind them!!
stephenduru:
Princewill who lives in Lagos has taken to Facebook to share horrible photos from the scene of explosion that occured at the Second Coming Gas station in Magodo, Lagos.Unconfirmed reports say that 10 people were killed in the explosion.Below is what he wrote...

'Gas plant (second coming)along CMD road is up in flames with continuous heavy explosions. Pls plan your trips around this axis. Heavy presence of ambulance and fire services around the vicinity'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/graphic-photos-from-scene-of-gas-plant.html?m=1

Re: People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2018
One business I just cannot do....except I manufacture all the equipment myself and operate them all by myself. Not a business for the thoughtless or one prone to lapses of concentration.

1 Like

Re: People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by richiepolymer(m): 8:11am On Jan 16, 2018
One of the major problems with Gas plants in Nigeria is that they are manned by incompetent and unqualified hands. A stark illiterate will always be employed to work in sensitive environments like that what do you expect? Take record of all the Gas plant accidents we have had in the past, its the same problem. Why must this continue? Because Gas plant owners want cheap labour. In the end, the losses are unquantifiable.

1 Like

Re: People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mvem(m): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2018
Rich96:
And no pastor was given prophecy last Year about what's happening in Nigeria now!! Just 16 days into 2018!! Too bad!! War against Tithe has distract and blind them!!
...see ur life, where did they say that people won't die....tragedy happens everywhere, even in the US they hv been incidence of man made/ natural disasters. Every where in the world and everyday people die and still many are born. Tomorrow if u see an accident you will attribute to what a pastor said. Why do we Africans think this way...just Why!!!?
Re: People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 2016easy2017: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2018
THIS IS SO HORRIBLE

Hi, fellow NairaLanders.
I seriously need help from you guys.
I noticed that any month in which we have seriously bad electric supply, the PHCL/NEPA staff brings bills that’s not like the usual type. It looks like photocopy from the suppose original one. They probably make this photocopies and distribute (without the consent of the management). They say “the printing machine is faulty”. This happens whenever we had a month of very bad power supply, like last December.
Pls. what do I do. I believe something illegal is on.
Re: People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by eodavids(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2018
R.I.P. to the dead.

Government really have to properly regulate the gas business. This shouldn't go on like that.

Gas is not a bad thing, but if poorly regulated bad practices may demonize what is a good thing, making its negative sides too obvious.
Re: People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by blues343(m): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2018
But I don't understand something... Is it that there are no measures of preventing oda occurrence s.. D way I fear this GAS thing God. Even d Gas Cylinders also Na another issue. The thing too much. RIP
Re: People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
samyyoung1:
While am sick n hospitalised for a year plus wishing to give up at some point,can't count d number of able bodied men who av passed out there, I begin to wonder, is death really for d sick or for d healthy?

You shall not die.
You will leave that hospital very soon in good health.
Your case is settled

1 Like

Re: People Killed From The Gas Plant Explosion In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2018
too tragic r.i.p

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlord Shoots Tenant Over Rent In Lagos / People Occupy Uncompleted Buildings In Port-Harcourt. (wit Pic] / Tree Growing In Between A House In Benin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.