Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) (43548 Views)

U.S Woman Who Killed Her Mother And Hid Corpse In Suitcase Is Re-Arrested (Pics) / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by omoelerin1: 4:15am On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Kogi ppl are the most violent and radical set of ppl i have ever seen. They are all thugs,u can never see a decent kogi man
Wrong theory or you should produce your research as an evidence.
Kogi state that is inhabited by different ethnic groups without any similarity of culture and/or personality. Using the present Nigerian political structure to describe the personalities of ethnic groups in a particular State, especially in the north central will be amounted to wrong assumption.

Well, I used to have that impression about Kogi people before, until I have the good knowledge of the place.
The state is so complex. Even some do not understand one another neither do any social-cultural similarities exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by omoelerin1: 4:21am On Jan 16, 2018
fuckpro:
...you are absolutely right,go to the rank and files of the military they are the majority except perhaps the core northerners,brukutu mammy market LovePeddler chasing experts
...years ago got in contact with them just can't believe how saucy and easily jealous they are
...and their so call capital cannot be up to the fourth biggest town in my state (spit)
...these guys have very low self esteem
Have you had access to the files of Nigerian Military before?

Nonsensical comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by omoelerin1: 4:28am On Jan 16, 2018
slurity1:
Though harsh but I can't remember a single one that is decent or even not violent
I don't understand what you mean by decent.

By the way, is it only their men you are referring to?
If you include the women, then you are totally wrong.
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by august2224(m): 4:31am On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=MEILYN post=64233392]You can imagine someone from Port Harcourt saying Kogi State houses some of the most violent persons he has seen. I noticed you just wanted to comment and it's high time I let you know that you lack sense. I wanted to be cool with you but I just realized you live in Rivers state which makes you an unserious and unstable person.[/quote

i came to understand that my people (Kogi and other middle beltans) are too 'docile and easy-going' after undergoing my NYSC programme in Bayelsa. i travelled tru every creek and town in Port Harcourt, Delta and Bayelsa and never wanted to return back home. ended up staying for extra three years after NYSC even though i wasnt earning something decent. if u have lived in the niger/delta before, d 'thuggish' and 'revivalist' spirit in you will be unleashed as such that you will be the one at the fore-front of every demonstration, riot, aluta-crisis, etc. lolz.
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by omoelerin1: 4:32am On Jan 16, 2018
Platinumay:
If ur level of education is too low to comment on public issues wouldn't it be fear enough to just keep mute? It sounds stupid when u select a sample of 10 from a population of 500,000 and then base ur conclusion on that result. Some people really needs to get some education.
You are correct.
No well educated and informed person will have such impression.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by babamadiba(m): 4:42am On Jan 16, 2018
MEILYN:
Kogi has different tribes. You can't use Dino Melaye to judge me. In fact, we are from different tribes and don't act the same way by any stretch.
u even sound more stupid than the guy who made that initial comment. Someone said something ill about your state, instead of rebuking him, you are here talking about tribes. Is kogi state made up of your tribe alone?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by babamadiba(m): 4:45am On Jan 16, 2018
kingjomezy:

Guy u have a point... We are very violent though.. Mostly the ebira people, but we still have good ones among us
I am from kogi an Ebira boy
orihi anebira..
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by fuckpro: 4:50am On Jan 16, 2018
omoelerin1:
Have you had access to the files of Nigerian Military before?

Nonsensical comment.
...deep down you know your people weakness
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by asmovic(m): 4:53am On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Kogi ppl are the most violent and radical set of ppl i have ever seen. They are all thugs,u can never see a decent kogi man
What do you mean by this? Why don't you think like a grown up? If you have gotten a bad experience from someone does that mean everybody is like that? What a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by kamatofeelz(m): 5:19am On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
ha! insyd witch good witch dey na
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by pokipoki: 5:54am On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Another tribalistic dummy!!! Is it only Kogi people in the world that are thugs? Dude, condemn violence only and not along tribe lines
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by bladeAnders(m): 5:54am On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
with an exception to the igalas..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by luckydion(m): 7:38am On Jan 16, 2018
This is trash........ how can many of you accusing the man without an ounce of blame on the wife, and the sister?

However, the man should be severely punished for his daily stupidity... Come to the wife.... where was she when all these were going on? for two years your husband using your sister, you didn't notice any "kurukere" movement?

Good people what do you expect in a house or family where d wife and the sister competing in "shabi-dressing" if it's possible, let ask the woman how the 16yrs old sis dresses in the house?... again let ask her how close is she to the husband......?

There are some of these women that won't care the way they leave their sis free at the mercy of the husbands knowing/under-minding the uselessness of their characters... Birds of d same feather"....

In Life not after death you must reap what you sowed.......... Repent ......or you perish.... follow christ... not man of God or woman of God or prophet/prophetess...........

Wives watch your husband.... Pray for them..... care about them.... love them..... You wives emulate Christ.... to protect your family......be your husbands' best and closest friend.
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by onilanre(m): 7:49am On Jan 16, 2018
decatalyst:
I feel he deserves this...

Abi? undecided

Haaaa
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by Pierohandsome: 7:49am On Jan 16, 2018
MEILYN:
You can imagine someone from Port Harcourt saying Kogi State houses some of the most violent persons he has seen. I noticed you just wanted to comment and it's high time I let you know that you lack sense. I wanted to be cool with you but I just realized you live in Rivers state which makes you an unserious and unstable person.
bro i have travelled far and wide. I live in Port Harcourt today but i was born and bred in Lagos, come to Lagos and see them, almst half of the touts and street urchins u see are kogi boys. They are jst like that, i am not saying this because of dino or bello, this is a knwn fact that kogi men are violent and indecent. We knw them many, they dnt go to school, the ones that wil eventually go will become cultists. Kogi men are not decent, and they are cowards. They wil start the trouble first and be the first to run whn the heat intensifies
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by Jitey(m): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Yesterday a Heartbroken Lady named Rosalyn Cried out of how she has been physically abused and battered by her husband, without Provocation, The Heartless man Impregnated her 16yr old sister after sleeping with her for 2years, And asked her to abort the baby, the wife confronted and rather than been remorseful he descended on her with fresh rounds of beating, Before it got to the point of crying out the Benue based woman gets beating like a routine, Morning after waking up, and before going to bed.

News Breaker Mimi Adetze who shared the news yesterday, after she cried to her, has given update, and according to her, the man has since been arrested, and is currently in custody..
May Justice be served..
see her post below!

News from Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/man-who-beat-his-wife-to-stupor-after.html
Stupid man.. Send him to jail

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by superlanny(m): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2018
When you fall into the hands of the devil himself, weakling oshi, end time husband.

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by gamechanger1: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2018
decatalyst:
I feel he deserves this...

Abi? undecided

The look on the nurse's face is hilarious
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
She was foolish to leave a sheep close to the Wolf himself.

He impregnated her at 19....why would he spare her sister aged 16?

She should have known a leopard (pedophile here) would never change its spots

So it is her fault?

You will always know a useless Nigerian when you see one. They can never hide.
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
og2711:

og2711 to his useless bastard father and wh0re mother:

So it is her fault?

You will always know a useless Nigerian when you see one. They can never hide.

I agree... grin
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by MEILYN(m): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
bro i have travelled far and wide. I live in Port Harcourt today but i was born and bred in Lagos, come to Lagos and see them, almst half of the touts and street urchins u see are kogi boys. They are jst like that, i am not saying this because of dino or bello, this is a knwn fact that kogi men are violent and indecent. We knw them many, they dnt go to school, the ones that wil eventually go will become cultists. Kogi men are not decent, and they are cowards. They wil start the trouble first and be the first to run whn the heat intensifies
Wow! I hope you aren't mistaking Kogites for some imaginary people? I live in Lagos, I was born in Lagos and I am in the right position to say you are a big liar. This is a lie sir.
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by MEILYN(m): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
babamadiba:
u even sound more stupid than the guy who made that initial comment. Someone said something ill about your state, instead of rebuking him, you are here talking about tribes. Is kogi state made up of your tribe alone?.
Your idiocy is indeed irredeemable. Just because Dino is from Kogi doesn't mean he is not a Yoruba man first. The only reason I said that was that the idiot who was condemning the whole Kogi State is indeed a Yoruba man. Now get lost and never mention my handle again you a.ss swipe.
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by MEILYN(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
bladeAnders:
with an exception to the igalas..
Don't mind that idiot.
Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by babamadiba(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
MEILYN:
Your idiocy is indeed irredeemable. Just because Dino is from Kogi doesn't mean he is not a Yoruba man first. The only reason I said that was that the idiot who was condemning the whole Kogi State is indeed a Yoruba man. Now get lost and never mention my handle again you a.ss swipe.
living abortion..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) by placeofallure(f): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Daboomb:

TRASH!
Most Kogi people l have met, are very pleasant characters.

A few of them like to over do things (like Dino Melaye the thug) but you will agree with me that Melaye is no different from the thief from Kwara or Hell-Rufai from Kaduna.

If not for their being so peaceful, they should be burning down every house and slaugthering eevery Fulani herdsmen they can set their eyes upon... yet all they do is "peaceful protest"! angry angry

Thank you for being objective. People like pierohandsome who are myopic, therefore not seeing beyond their noses should be handed the ban.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman In Hotel With Kano Hisbah Official, Sani Rimo Is His Daughter / “I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) / Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.