Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far (17295 Views)

Release: Exterminating Akwa Ibom From NDDC Board Is Injustice Taken Too Far / Fayemi To Fayose: Your ‘kangaroo’ Panel Can’t Probe Me / IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by sojiboy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

Fayose’s kangaroo panel recommendations, a joke taken too far

The attention of the Media Office of the Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Dr Kayode Fayemi, has been drawn to the pre-meditated verdict of the Ekiti State Government, as contained in the white paper submitted by the panel set up by Governor Ayo Fayose to investigate the finances of the state between 2010 and 2014.

While we believe it is part of the responsibilities of the state administration to look into the finances of the state at any point in time, we are also of the belief  that such must be done in a very responsible manner devoid of prejudice, witch hunting and a calculated attempt to victimise a citizen.

In this particular case, the entire process is discredited right from the beginning, as the only agenda of the panel was to rubbish Dr Kayode Fayemi’s public service record.

One is therefore not surprised at the recommendations of the White Paper: It only goes to confirm our initial position that the panel was compromised right from inception and targeted against Dr Fayemi.

In his desperation, Governor Fayose chose the crude and ignoble path towards hitting a perceived political foe.

In the process, they ignored the rule of law and behaved as if the court does not matter. Thus making their actions subjudice  to the court.

Fayose was however misguided into believing that he could pass a death sentence on Dr Fayemi’s public service with the white paper. This is not only laughable, but ridiculous, as neither Governor Fayose nor his paid agents has the power to bar anyone from political participation.

The entire process and the character personae involved are discredited and since it is impossible to build something on nothing, legally speaking, their recommendation is not only null and void, it is ultra vires.

We urge the teeming supporters of Dr Fayemi, the good people of Ekiti State and the general public not to be disturbed by the development. It is simply another act of illegality, from an administration that has elevated political debauchery to state craft.

It shall not stand.  It is nothing but a joke taken too far, perhaps joke of the century.

Signed

Olayinka Oyebode

Senior Special Assistant (Media) to the Minister of Mines and Steel Development.

Mynd44

8 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by midolian(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Must you react to everything that has your name mentioned in it? Fayemi and his people should have just laughed it off..Why honor a kpomo cutter with a press release?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by NOC1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
midolian:
Must you react to everything that has your name mentioned in it? Fayemi and his people should have just laughed it off..Why honor a kpomo cutter with a press release?

You just said what was in my mind. When I read about it in the afternoon I said one mumu spokesboy will respond to this.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by chyckxx(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
smiley
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by BiafranBushBoy: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lol

Who fvcking cares about these assholes?

Fvckers!!
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by joystickextend1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
okay
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Fayose.... go an die...

3 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by habibest06(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
i prefer someone like him to be my state govnor because he has clue,rather than fatai maigida

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by davodyguy: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
midolian:

You're very spot on

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by LilNetty(m): 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by GLOBALINF: 9:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
U can just imagine?
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by jkendy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Thieves would never like to be mentioned or indicted in this part of the world especially if they're prominent in their own sense of reasoning.
To them it's always "a joke" because they know for sure that nothing, absolutely nothing would happen to them.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by brainpulse: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Fayose will be worst than Abacha if given power more than what he has. He can't accommodate the same abuses, insult he gives many. But the Ipods Jewish pigs loves him the way he is stupid sha.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by iluvdonjazzy: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Fayemi and Fayose na thesame thing abeg.
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by SilvanusII(m): 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Why is Fayemi bothered sef? Only 2 ppl on Fayose's list? I bin think say e go plenti pass that

1 Like

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
He has not made any statement showing his transparency and victimization, he spent the whole time on the write up doing the same things they do at Abuja.

<<<Running away from the rat of the matter>>> and displaying his Federal Talent.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by babdap: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is what happen when a group of educated people elect semi- illiterate as their leader.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by Oyindidi(f): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol

Who fvcking cares about these assholes?

Fvckers!!
You tongue
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by pol23: 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2018
Fayemi is a thief.
This guy was the governor during my college days in Ekiti State University...the only thing recorded to his government was N500 million naira government house on top of a rock...and He morgaged the future of the state...
A very wicked soul like him needs a public flogging by the indigenous people of Ekiti state.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by BiafranBushBoy: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
You tongue

Lol

Mpia gi
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by Taiwx(m): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
I just hate politics sadsad
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by Oyindidi(f): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol

Mpia gi
Hahahahaha....Bia Achoghi m nsogbu
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by doctokwus: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
On the face of it,the ban on Fayemi looks laughable and wouldn't stand the test of a properly constituted court of law.
I do also sincerely believe Fayose knows this.
But the game I think Fayose is trying to play is both sentimental,retaliatory and using authority of the state he controls for now.
Impunity,selective prosecution and victimization of opponents by the government at the center is what has propelled,galvanized and imbued Fayose to carry out what may be be a foolhardy act,but still enforceable in the state,leading to crisis of authority,which Fayose is banking on.
The point is even if a federal high court throws out the ban,Fayose will easily get a state high court to issue a contrary order.Fayemi then goes on appeal and while the appeal decision is pending,Fayose counter appeals,asking if a court has the authority to squash an order or law enacted by a properly constituted state assembly in a federating unit.
While the legal tangle lingers ,Fayose would have totally derailed,halted or completely disorganized Fayemi's governorship ambition,which I think is his ultimate target.
Fayose maybe a clown and "kpomo" cutting governor,on the surface,unfit for modern day governance,but he is a classical "gutter politician", that understands and has a total grip of his local domain.
He is the proverbial Tse-tse fly on a man's scrotum.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by kinibigdeal(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
I laugh when I read what many nairalander wrote, what many don't know is that it will have a significant effect on Fayemi's ambition to contest, it is a big political game. He will be faced with various court cases at the state level which will make him ineligible to contest.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by ogbeniolola: 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dr Fayemi ought to have taken a cue from the Presidency which has a policy of ignoring Fayose and FFK's jokes!...fayose is more hilarious than Dino & Alibaba! He has kept Ekiti people laughing for 4yrs and he is fast running out of comics, hence he came up with this white joke!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by BiafranBushBoy: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hahahahaha....Bia Achoghi m nsogbu

Let somebody shout hallelujah!!!
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by fularm(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
NOC1:

You just said what was in my mind. When I read about it in the afternoon I said one mumu spokesboy will respond to this.

Bro the spokesman need to justify his responsibilities. Fayose I think the man need to stop taking Ekiti weed.
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by Doyin2(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
jkendy:
Thieves would never like to be mentioned or indicted in this part of the world especially if they're prominent in their own sense of reasoning.
To them it's always "a joke" because they know for sure that nothing, absolutely nothing would happen to them.

Receive sense.

No state govt has the legal power to ban Someone from political position,ONLY THE COURTS!

The purported ban is a plausible justification for the alleged mischief behind the so called indictment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by Oyindidi(f): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Let somebody shout hallelujah!!!
Hahahahaha.. Big head grin
Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by jkendy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Doyin2:

Receive sense.

No state govt has the legal power to ban Someone from political position,ONLY THE COURTS!

The purported ban is a plausible justification for the alleged mischief behind the so called indictment.
Get sense in abundance bro if you think the said man isn't a government thief.
Anyone who feeds fat on the sweat of the poor masses is a big thief including the hunter himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far by BiafranBushBoy: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hahahahaha.. Big head grin

kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naja'atu: Peter Obi Is A Movement But Won't Win For Structural Reasons (Video) / Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna / Buhari & Mahama ECOWAS Chairman, Meet In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.