Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary (53608 Views)

Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / Chanel Chin, Oluwo Of Iwo's Wife Birthday: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Hails Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Aminat508(f): 7:34am On Jan 16, 2018
akeentech:

Aminat but why did you tell mod to remove my thread also why only him in that state? You have to answer me o otherwise we will take this to Buhari as it's related to corruption.
Tell your king to create a news worthy event "akire" when there's an event there's always a news. And if he does that before, tell him he need more publicity for pple to be aware. Neyoor we need to do interview for your king asap!
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by akeentech(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2018
Aminat508:
Tell your king to create a news worthy event "akire" when there's an event there's always a news. And if he does that before, tell him he need more publicity for pple to be aware. Neyoor we need to do interview for your king asap!
You haven't answer my Question you know. And my king is too expensive to interview
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2018
Aminat508:
Crush indeed, this man is controversial, and his news pull traffic just like Dino melaye, Reno omokri, fayose and FFK. I featured most news from Osun state and I guess you noticed not, below are stories about oni of ile ife, which I have featured so far on this platform

https://www.nairaland.com/4022814/ooni-ifes-aide-reacts-marriage

https://www.nairaland.com/3345141/ooni-ogunwusi-observing-eld-prayers

your posts shouldn't be all about Osun alone. you're like the only blogger that covers monarchs that many people know,don't waste that opportunity,you should focus more on other parts of Nigeria too before someone else does,you should have at least one person to do the traveling for you if you want your blog to be a nationwide blog and not an Osun local blog. How many people is in Osun and how many people gives a damn about Osun. travel more,cover monarchs across the country. there are many of them with lots of mysteries and interesting stuffs than Iwo king that many people are tired of hearing his youthful exuberance news
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Aminat508(f): 7:49am On Jan 16, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
your posts shouldn't be all about Osun alone. you're like the only blogger that covers monarchs that many people know,don't waste that opportunity,you should focus more on other parts of Nigeria too before someone else does,you should have at least one person to do the traveling for you if you want your blog to be a nationwide blog and not an Osun local blog. How many people is in Osun and how many people gives a damn about Osun. travel more,cover monarchs across the country. there are many of them with lots of mysteries and interesting stuffs than Iwo king that many people are tired of hearing his youthful exuberance news

If you visit my blog you will know it's not about Osun alone, I have many correspondent across. I may choose to bring Osun stories here alone on nairaland, it's my choice and my signature.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2018
I have been following this thread since yesterday even out of my stringent schedule. Although some of the allegations are right but yet, you guys are really getting wrong. Aminat508 is a blogger and she is still struggling to expand her horizon, you can't compare her with other established and formidable media outlets like Sahara Reporters, The Punch, Nigerian Tribune and the likes . Those ones are having lots of reporters in different sections, which is always making them to have poll of news covering different aspect but Aminat is an Osun based blogger, where do you expect her to get most of her news if not the state where she is based or you want her to be going around plagiarizing other people's work? She is an hardworking lady and I'm sure with time, she will expand her tentacles as well. Apart from metronaija.ng, I have not seen any other blogger that is working hard as Amiloaded on Nairaland.

Cc:

PierreDeFermath
Akeentech

2 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 16, 2018
akeentech:
Aminat508 is dating Oluwo
You registered here on November 2017 and already making unverified claim undecided
smh

1 Like

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by ufuosman(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2018
Oba u did well
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by akeentech(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2018
Neyoor:
I have been following this thread since yesterday even out of my stringent schedule. Although some of the allegations are right but yet, you guys are really getting wrong. Aminat508 is a blogger and she is still struggling to expand her horizon, you can't compare her with other established and formidable media outlets like Sahara Reporters, The Punch, Nigerian Tribune and the likes . Those ones are having lots of reporters in different sections, which is always making them to have poll of news covering different aspect but Aminat is an Osun based blogger, where do you expect her to get most of her news if not the state where she is based or you want her to be going around plagiarizing other people's work? She is an hardworking lady and I'm sure with time, she will expand her tentacles as well. Apart from metronaija.ng, I have not seen any other blogger that is working hard as Amiloaded on Nairaland.

Cc:

PierreDeFermath
Akeentech
Yeah, but Osun has 30 LGs and Iwo is just one of them. Why most of her news come from Oluwo palace is what I don't understand. It's a challenge for her tho
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by olusola200: 8:08am On Jan 16, 2018
See the irony of life ,the so called brothers are not patronising, its apc government and the Yorubas
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Cherez: 8:08am On Jan 16, 2018
Okoyeebos:

... Rejected by Igbo Governors
Ostracised by Igbo Ezes
Not patronised by Igbo individuals

But purchased by a Yoruba King.

How many Innoson cars do Ekweremadu, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Umahi, Okorocha and others have?

Sometimes, I wonder how clownish some of us are.
This Innoson is mostly patronized by Igbos before many people knew about him.
Every king in Anambra state as at 2011 had the IVM jeep.
He is mostly patronized by Igbos.
Rather than hail the Oba for his magnanimity.
I agree that some of my fellow Igbos can be terrible but this isnt restricted to Igbos alone.
Did I even hear you say, "You accept the Igbos more than they accept themselves?" only because one out of many kings bought IVM?
Mention any of your kinsmen manufacturing any product and I will show you Igbos who are not just patronizing him but may even be one of his major distributors.
Igbos do not accept themselves but they bring a village boy to the city and in 5/6yrs makes him a millionaire?
Guy, stop this your irrational thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Achorise: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2018
LagosCiti:
...and Igbos here on Nairaland will be like '' afonjas are the only ploblem we have''. Yoruba people always showing acceptance.

Show me anywhere else in Nigeria where there's so much tolerance and peace apart from the South West. . . Asiwaju ni wa jo!

God bless Nigeria. grin
I'm an Igbo boy, I stand with you.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Niyinficient(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2018
akeentech:

I have both the paper and video evidences

U want to crash her marriage abi? Evil spirit! Holy Ghost .......fire!
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2018
Perge:
The vehicle in question looks too cheap undecided

Look at the plastic dashboard the protruding pedals and the awful looking brake lights. Innoson vehicles are cheap Chinese cloned jaloppies cheesy

bros.. I dey feel ur swag cheesy

but can u pls buy this cheap chinese cloned protruding pedals awful looking brake lights jalopies of a car for me?
Abeg.. Next week na my birthday.. Since u be babaolowo.. Even if the tin no gree drive, i go push am . smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Konquest: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2018
Aminat508:
@AMILOADED

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2018/01/oluwo-acquires-made-in-nigeria-car-to.html
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
grin ... When is he going to patronise Proforce?
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by yusufbida(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Made In Igboland......

Igboland is subjected to Nigeria.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by 36pripa(m): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Ostracised by Igbo Ezes

How many Innoson cars do Ekweremadu, Obiano, Ikpeazu, Umahi, Okorocha and others have?

Lemme teach you something.
Umahi has bought over 20 Innoson jeeps for traditional rulers in the state, that is only the first batch. Also, in the 2015 elections, he bought over 20 buses and plenty of IVM carrier hiluxes for his campaign. Even today in power, some of the utility veichles of the state MDA's and ministries are innoson made .
Maybe, some elite are not buying innoson but not every one.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Konquest: 10:37am On Jan 16, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

You see how horrible some of you can be? You complained that the government and Nigerians are not encouraging Innoson, here someone decided to buy his product and you are tribalizing it. Interacting with some of you is difficult. Wherever you are not dominating, you will cry of marginalization; on the other hand, if you are doing fine somewhere else you will rile up and mock others telling them how superior you are. undecided.
^^^^^^
Innoson was able to get to where he is with Bank of Industry
loans running into millions of Naira - so his company is a Nigerian
brand built with Nigerian funds.

Innocent Chukwuma even acknowledged at the
"2012 African Business of the Year Award" in London that
"Without Bank of Industry,there will be NO Innoson."

I hope this info will help people to know that it is a truly
NIGERIAN COMPANY FUNDED by BOI just like Proforce
which manufactures high-calibre armoured personel carriers
in Ogun State and is owned by Mr. Adetokunbo Ogundeyin.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Cherez: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Ostracised by Igbo Ezes

This is a link to the volume of purchases worth over N5billion from Innoson made by Mr. Peter Obi.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/going-politics-made-poorer-peter-obi/
Peter Obi bought at least one IVM 14-seater bus for all state govt owned secondary schools in Anambra.
Many churches in the east buy and use IVM buses the only challenge he has now is that his price is still on the high side.
Seriously, Okoyeebos you need to come off this shell.
Innoson was grown mostly by Igbos which is normal.
Kudos and many thanks to the great hearted Oba but cos of one purchase, you are making a hell of noise that Igbos dont support Igbos or you think IVM built its capacity from the air?
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Cherez: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2018
LagosCiti:
...and Igbos here on Nairaland will be like '' afonjas are the only ploblem we have''. Yoruba people always showing acceptance.

Show me anywhere else in Nigeria where there's so much tolerance and peace apart from the South West. . . Asiwaju ni wa jo!

God bless Nigeria. grin
The SW is the most peaceful relatively but not the most tolerant.
I am Igbo but I am not being biased about this and I LOVE THE YORUBAS so dont see my post as if from hate.
The NIGERDELTA is the most tolerant region in Nigeria.
They have oil but do not own oil wells
They have fed this country for over 40yrs and yet they have nothing in return and have been relegated most times.
Yet, we only have "pockets" of militancy.
Yea, pockets of militancy cos if you wanna know what it means to fight for oil go to the Arab worlds and you will know these militants here are peaceful.
The SW has even gained more.
At least the SWerners sell their lands to make money, tax residents, etc. How many does the ND get? Rather, we will call it federal commonwealth
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by darhood(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2018
tell gani Adam the Areona kakanfo to patronise made in Nigeria car to mark his new title
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2018
Cherez:

The SW is the most peaceful relatively but not the most tolerant.
I am Igbo but I am not being biased about this and I LOVE THE YORUBAS so dont see my post as if from hate.
The NIGERDELTA is the most tolerant region in Nigeria.
They have oil but do not own oil wells
They have fed this country for over 40yrs and yet they have nothing in return and have been relegated most times.
Yet, we only have "pockets" of militancy.
Yea, pockets of militancy cos if you wanna know what it means to fight for oil go to the Arab worlds and you will know these militants here are peaceful.
The SW has even gained more.
At least the SWerners sell their lands to make money, tax residents, etc. How many does the ND get? Rather, we will call it federal commonwealth

No, easterners dash people lands for free abi. You people won't even agree to sell your lands to people out of intolerance. Abeg... With all the kidnappings and militancy and killings going on in the south-south, you dare compare it to the SW?

The south south states get the 13% oil derivation don't they? So why are you hitting your head on the wall, at least u went to secondary school...
On top of that, If the Niger Deltans had the capacity, they would have stopped oil exploration long ago. Stop arguing... Yorubas are the most peaceful, tolerant and mature in this country. Simple!
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Cherez: 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
LagosCiti:

No, easterners dash people lands for free abi. You people won't even agree to sell your lands to people out of intolerance. Abeg... With all the kidnappings and militancy and killings going on in the south-south, you dare compare it to the SW?

The south south states get the 13% oil derivation don't they? So why are you hitting your head on the wall, at least u went to secondary school...
On top of that, If the Niger Deltans had the capacity, they would have stopped oil exploration long ago. Stop arguing... Yorubas are the most peaceful, tolerant and mature in this country. Simple!
So, an Igbo man can sell his brother or do anything for money but won't sell his land for money?
Sometimes, I listen to arguments like these and I wonder how we humans reason. We tapper arguments to favor us.
Maybe your mindset did not let you read my points which stated that SW is the most peaceful.
As for tolerance, you need to put forward proven acts for it .
Bros, families resell lands in the SW which I have also been a victim and didn't get back my money till date; this isn't tolerance cos people suffer to establish themselves too. Honestly, I did not spite the family in question nor did I turn it a tribal thing cos I believe if another tribe has the opportunity, they will do so.
Oga, the ND of which I am sure you don't know has the capacity to shut down oil but for their magnanimity. They do shut it down but negotiations mellow their hearts.
If it were Hausas, entirely Igbos, or Yorubas, Nigeria could have been in hell by now or no more.
These three tribes are much less intolerant than most minorities.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by adeoba2008(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Op thanks for releasing me from the jail.

Congrats to Oluwo of Iwo.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Deji63: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Baba olowo. Oluwo of Iwo. Nice one.
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Sotland: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Funny dude. Innoson export his vehicles to other Africa countries. His vehicle are better than all this chinese Vehicles and Honestly I rather buy one of his cars,knowing I am buying a new car than buy one tokunbo wey oyibo don use tire, come send am to nigeria. Gush... Nigeria is a dumping ground.. shithole country just as trump called it...
jaymejate:
Make Innoson give out at least 100 cars for free if he want blow and make the price go down.

He should start with me
grin grin

BTW, where is Oluwole of Ìwọ land? Where the village de?
Re: Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi Buys Innoson G-wagon For 2nd Coronation Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=Perge post=64231908]The vehicle in question looks too cheap undecided

Look at the plastic dashboard the protruding pedals and the awful looking brake lights. Innoson vehicles are cheap Chinese cloned jaloppies cheesy[/quote
]

Just see below how peeps are patronizing the solid power bike that you manufactured cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About The Esan People Of Edo State / Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo / Translation Of Some Edo Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.