Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers (36562 Views)

Bobrisky Acquires A new White Benz, Tonto Dikeh React / Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by blazer2018: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2018
I don't know what the fuss is about this issue...it is a just a hacker trying to fool himself...the film that is currently at post-production level, how can a new actor be added...and according to Wikipedia

"the film was announced in October 2014 as Avengers: Infinity War – Part 1. The Russo brothers came on board to direct in April 2015 and by May, Markus and McFeely signed on to write the script for the film. In July 2016, Marvel shortened the title to Avengers: Infinity War. Filming began in January 2017, at Pinewood Atlanta Studios in Fayette County, Georgia, and lasted until July 2017, shooting back-to-back with a direct sequel. Additional filming took place in Scotland, England, the Downtown Atlanta area and New York City.

Avengers: Infinity War is scheduled to be released in the United States on May 4, 2018, in IMAX and 3D. The sequel is scheduled to be released on May 3, 2019."
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by bencarter(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2018
forget it .....
hypocrites.....
i know they were all nt happy wen her name first showed up

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2018
PenisCaP:

Says who?..heheheh genny dey there joorr!!
She isn't. Quit peddling lies.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by byemx06(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2018
Nixiepie:
So wats so special about the so called avenger huh.I no understand angry

me just dy look your pix since.......... are u made in Nigeria
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by thunderbabs: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2018
Is it da ayetoro english she will goan b speaking in avengers ni? Das why dey comot her cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Harrynight(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2018
Tonto dont be surprise if ur name next to appear
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2018
see painment... they removed her because of her poor grammar.... though they should have consider daddy freezer plea , Funke must be in serious pain by now, after sacrificing her twins for fame, village people no agree allow her enjoy her sweet... I felt for her, seriously
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Timoleon(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:
People saying Nigeria will not be interested in watching are funny and stupid. How much does Nigeria generate at the box office?
There is a reason Chinese, Indians even Korean actors are landing lucrative roles at the US movies, because they actually generate interest and money.
Is it people that download movies on laptop or go to Alaba to pirate copies that will cause avengers to lose money?
Let's build our box office and our actors will start getting casted in foreign movies.

sure people like you never go to the cinemas so you don't really know people actually do that in Nigeria...the movies by A.Y, kunle afolayan, wedding party, a host of others made their money from the cinemas mostly...is it Americans that are watching these movies I called? true the points you raised are credible, however merely putting funke or Genevieve would increase awareness of this movie (it don't stop d pirates or downloaders) but some people would develop interest to see it at the cinema cos of the publicity it will generate interest either to go and hate like you do or to go and appreciate like Bollywood fans appreciate Genevieve and funke.
The same point I made on another thread freeze just corroborated.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Timoleon(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2018
blazer2018:
I don't know what the fuss is about this issue...it is a just a hacker trying to fool himself...the film that is currently at post-production level, how can a new actor be added...and according to Wikipedia

"the film was announced in October 2014 as Avengers: Infinity War – Part 1. The Russo brothers came on board to direct in April 2015 and by May, Markus and McFeely signed on to write the script for the film. In July 2016, Marvel shortened the title to Avengers: Infinity War. Filming began in January 2017, at Pinewood Atlanta Studios in Fayette County, Georgia, and lasted until July 2017, shooting back-to-back with a direct sequel. Additional filming took place in Scotland, England, the Downtown Atlanta area and New York City.

Avengers: Infinity War is scheduled to be released in the United States on May 4, 2018, in IMAX and 3D. The sequel is scheduled to be released on May 3, 2019."

True the movie is in post production stage, does it mean the producers should jettison publicity? the closer they are to release date the more publicity stunts they will come up with. may is just four months from now.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Timoleon(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2018
Nixiepie:

This right here is the plan...create so much fuss to keep you aware of the film, get you angry to go and watch to see if there's anything special about the movie.

By the way,lemme create so much fuss about your beauty maybe you will go on a date with me.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by blazer2018: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2018
Timoleon:

True the movie is in post production stage, does it mean the producers should jettison publicity? the closer they are to release date the more publicity stunts they will come up with. may is just four months from now.

well, u have a point
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by totit: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
see painment... they removed her because of her poor grammar.... though they should have consider daddy freezer plea , Funke must be in serious pain by now, after sacrificing her twins for fame, village people no agree allow her enjoy her sweet... I felt for her, seriously

It's all a stunt. Don't get carried away and quit being a bad Belle.
Well, if that's the case, as you put I guess geni was removed too because of her poor grammar

After the news broke the internet that the nollywood actress "Genevieve Nnaji" has replaced her colleagues "funke akindele" as "dora milaje" in the The avengers: infinity war. The website has now removed both Genevieve And Funke Akindele as one of the cast in the movie. The number of the cast in the movie has now reduced from 71 To 70.

Check The Website Below For Confirmation:
http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4154756/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_tt_cl_sc

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/01/genevieve-nnaji-name-now-removed-as-one.html
Abeg, get a life and quit sounding like funke is the cause of you bitter life.
shm cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Threebear(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2018
Timoleon:

sure people like you never go to the cinemas so you don't really know people actually do that in Nigeria...the movies by A.Y, kunle afolayan, wedding party, a host of others made their money from the cinemas mostly...is it Americans that are watching these movies I called? true the points you raised are credible, however merely putting funke or Genevieve would increase awareness of this movie (it don't stop d pirates or downloaders) but some people would develop interest to see it at the cinema cos of the publicity it will generate interest either to go and hate like you do or to go and appreciate like Bollywood fans appreciate Genevieve and funke.
The same point I made on another thread freeze just corroborated.
You sound daft, how much did those movies gross, 50 Million naira, less than one million dollars, so avengers will invest in marketing in a country to get around 500k dollars or so in a multi billion dollars franchise.
The problem with some of you is that you're so myopic, what makes you think I hate Genevieve or funke, because I stated the obvious truth?
Did you say Bollywood fans love Genevieve and funke? Hahahaha hahahahahaha ,take it from me as someone who has actually been to Indian, they don't watch any movies except theirs ,even in the few cases they make exception, it is Hollywood films.Indian is one of the most racist country in the world, even their blacks are marginalised and you think they're fans of funke and Genevieve. Clearly you're deluded, I can't waste time arguing with someone like you.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Snow02: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2018
Funke is currently enjoying the attention and more exposure from all these drama I think she's unfazed maybe that's why she's not even talking
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Snow02: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2018
Nixiepie:
eh nothing much it's only the most anticipated movie of the year also predicted to break box office records and generally the most popular super hero movie of the decade that's all
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Timoleon(m): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

You sound daft, how much did those movies gross, 50 Million naira, less than one million dollars, so avengers will invest in marketing in a country to get around 500k dollars or so in a multi billion dollars franchise.
The problem with some of you is that you're so myopic, what makes you think I hate Genevieve or funke, because I stated the obvious truth?
Did you say Bollywood fans love Genevieve and funke? Hahahaha hahahahahaha ,take it from me as someone who has actually been to Indian, they don't watch any movies except theirs ,even in the few cases they make exception, it is Hollywood films.Indian is one of the most racist country in the world, even their blacks are marginalised and you think they're fans of funke and Genevieve. Clearly you're deluded, I can't waste time arguing with someone like you.

you are the one parading yourself with a single digit I.Q! I don't expect them to spend money doing it, by removing and putting these names its free publicity!
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by chikason68(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
Fkforyou:
Her village people's meeting was a success afterall.... undecided

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by dabraska: 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
Psychology!! Smh! Once you understand how humans think, you won't be bothered about their actions. I dont care about no movie. My question is, why didn't they congratulate her initially upon hearing the news? Now that they heard it's not true, they dedicate their Instagram pages for her to act like they were genuinely happy for her all along. Truth is, they are all happy that it was fake.

People want you to be successful, but not as successful as them. That's the human nature.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Mysselff2: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:
People saying Nigeria will not be interested in watching are funny and stupid. How much does Nigeria generate at the box office?
There is a reason Chinese, Indians even Korean actors are landing lucrative roles at the US movies, because they actually generate interest and money.
Is it people that download movies on laptop or go to Alaba to pirate copies that will cause avengers to lose money?
Let's build our box office and our actors will start getting casted in foreign movies.

CAST (The word is same for present and past tense)
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by SmartyPants(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmm. Lets see... so Nigerian hackers are sophisticated enough to hack Marvel? A multi-billion dollar enterprise that probably employs the top of the line tech experts?

Okay...if you say so.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Threebear(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mysselff2:

CAST (The word is same for present and past tense)
kiss

Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by livebynite: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
IME1:
Make we rest for this matter now
Even Funke no dey follow talk the matter
Featuring in a Hollywood movie is not the ultimate

We appreciate and celebrate her

That's why many musicians are loo,in for foreign collabos

Who Victor Uwaifo, Sunny Ade, Rex Lawson and Bright Chimezie collabo with before they became legends

Please shut up!!! All these "TRY HARDS" on nairaland, you guys always have a ready made response in your mind that you try so hard to put out as wisdom when in reality its garbage..

stop trying too hard and shut up bloody "TRY HARD" angry
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Nixiepie(f): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
jy2kbeyond:

Give me a role in your movie. grin
I no get movie sad
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Neoteny(m): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
As if african viewership is a major factor for a global phenomenon like the Avengers.

Half will watch pirated copies, the other half will wait until it comes to MBC 2.
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by franksam2009: 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Where are all the afonj warlords hailing her. lols
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
totit:

It's all a stunt. Don't get carried away and quit being a bad Belle.
Well, if that's the case, as you put I guess geni was removed too because of her poor grammar

Abeg, get a life and quit sounding like funke is the cause of you bitter life.
shm cool
gerrout of here tozo
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by ITCareerINxtGen: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Boost Your Job Search and Careers! Get This Resource Today!
http://www.mondraim.com/index.php/our-books/340-it-career-a-road-map
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by IME1: 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
livebynite:

Please shut up!!! All these "TRY HARDS" on nairaland, you guys always have a ready made response in your mind that you try so hard to put out as wisdom when in reality its garbage..

stop trying too hard and shut up bloody "TRY HARD" angry

God be with you and forgive you
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by Marvis4real(f): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Reactants
Re: Daddy Freeze, Tonto Dikeh React To Funke Akindele's Name Removal From Avengers by IME1: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=livebynite post=64247381]

Those who throw stones in the market risk stoning their mothers, brothers and themselves by boomerang.
You do not know who you talk to in a public forum so wisdom profits that you talk as one properly brought up.
I choose to
Inspire
Motivate and
Encourage
With my various social media platforms.
If not I read and pass.
What we say goes a long way to build up or break others and our legacies.
Livebyday and be a child of light.
Read Matthew 5:16 and fear God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 / Nonso Diobi Replies Tonto On Mercy Johnson / Elon Musk Removes Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Other’s Twitter Verification Badges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.