Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Women Making Marriage Proposals To Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Making Marriage Proposals To Men (471 Views)

Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / When Badly Behaved Women Get Marriage Proposals, Does This Mean Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Making Marriage Proposals To Men by Bosshugo: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Call me stereotypical, but I used to think it is in the place of the man propose and the lady to accept/decline. Very recently, all in the name of "shooting your shot", women have started making the proposals and the men have started to accept/decline. My question
1. If the woman proposes and the man accepts, does this mean that the woman will pay the bride price (in this case, groom price)? Also continue with other responsibilities eg paying house rent, fees, etc and the man supports the home?
2. If the man declines the proposal, does the woman look for another man to propose to (as a man will do if he is rejected by a lady)?
Re: Women Making Marriage Proposals To Men by dollyjoy(f): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
What a man can do,a woman can do even better. grin

1 Like

Re: Women Making Marriage Proposals To Men by wtfcoded: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
Only a play boy or a low self esteemed man will accept the proposal if the gal has money wealth or self made
Re: Women Making Marriage Proposals To Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
Bosshugo:
Call me stereotypical, but I used to think it is in the place of the man propose and the lady to accept/decline. Very recently, all in the name of "shooting your shot", women have started making the proposals and the men have started to accept/decline. My question
1. If the woman proposes and the man accepts, does this mean that the woman will pay the bride price (in this case, groom price)? Also continue with other responsibilities eg paying house rent, fees, etc and the man supports the home?
2. If the man declines the proposal, does the woman look for another man to propose to (as a man will do if he is rejected by a lady)?
There is nothing wrong with a woman proposing to a man.I wonder who even made that law the thing is the world is changing and times have changed so should all these stereotypes and myopic point of view.And splitting the bills has started it is not new.
Re: Women Making Marriage Proposals To Men by Sammiejokes(m): 6:33am On Jan 16, 2018
Any man proposed to in public and accepts is a mistake to the manhood. Only a broke ass accepts such. Poverty is of the mind.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Awoof!!!! / Family / Woman Lands In Hospital Emergency Unit After Being Battered By Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.