Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Harry Song Buys Bulletproof Benz To Protect Himself In 2018. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harry Song Buys Bulletproof Benz To Protect Himself In 2018. (1281 Views)

Davido Shows Face Mask Worth 3 Million Naira Which He Used To Protect Himself... / Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harry Song Buys Bulletproof Benz To Protect Himself In 2018. by breeze123(f): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hello people.....am here with this Amebo.

You can recall the Warri singer claiming that Kcee sent hired killers to take his life away during the days of their fallout. It seems like Harrysong has not taken life lightly since after the attack. Even in choosing a car, he went for bulletproof.

The singer just added a new beast to his Garage; a Mercedes Benz Sclass worth millions. As earlier stated, the car is Bulletproof. According to the singer, this is an early 2018 gift for him.

He went to his IG page to sample pictures of the white Benz with this write-up;

โ€œI told you all that itโ€™s going to be a blessed 2018, right Welcome my new baby, Mercedes SE350, bulletproof. Iโ€™m grateful. Now I can. Happy New Year world!!!โ€ What more can we say Congratulations to him.

So people......thats it oooooooo
One thing I am not understanding now is all these our Naija Military force. Are they now doing bodyguard and bouncer work? Shuuuuu......Just look their face. Naa waaaaaaa

Re: Harry Song Buys Bulletproof Benz To Protect Himself In 2018. by blazer2018: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
I don't blame him...in a country where we take human life for granted, one needs to fortify himself the way he deems fit.

Congrats to him...but his coming online has erased d element of surprise 4rm his potential assailant.
Re: Harry Song Buys Bulletproof Benz To Protect Himself In 2018. by RentedReality(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
The logic here amazes me

Me, buy a used armoured car? Tufiakwa grin

Even if you took on Nigeria's debt, it still doesn't match this in liability

And against enemies that exist only on instagram
Re: Harry Song Buys Bulletproof Benz To Protect Himself In 2018. by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
hope the bullet proof protects you from village missiles
Re: Harry Song Buys Bulletproof Benz To Protect Himself In 2018. by breeze123(f): 3:26am On Jan 16, 2018
blazer2018:
I don't blame him...in a country where we take human life for granted, one needs to fortify himself the way he deems fit.

Congrats to him...but his coming online as erased d element of surprise 4rm his potential assailant.

Yeah true talk there.
Most times the celebrity ideology does not make them sit down and think. Cos their head is clouded with fame....which makes them Trying to impress people....through extreme measures.

1 Like

Re: Harry Song Buys Bulletproof Benz To Protect Himself In 2018. by Obierika(m): 3:38am On Jan 16, 2018
If truly your life is at risk then you should not be broadcasting to the whole world that you just bought a bullet proof car

2 Likes

Re: Harry Song Buys Bulletproof Benz To Protect Himself In 2018. by wane01(m): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2018
He would have bought bullet proof G wagon or Lexus if he wanted to show off..... Smh
Re: Harry Song Buys Bulletproof Benz To Protect Himself In 2018. by breeze123(f): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
RentedReality:
The logic here amazes me

Me, buy a used armoured car? Tufiakwa grin

Even if you took on Nigeria's debt, it still doesn't match this in liability

And against enemies that exist only on instagram

One thing you should know is.....Another man's food is another man's poison. The fact that you don't want or like a bulletproof doesn't mean others don't.
Re: Harry Song Buys Bulletproof Benz To Protect Himself In 2018. by breeze123(f): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
Obierika:
If truly your life is at risk then you should not be broadcasting to the whole world that you just bought a bullet proof car

True. People around them are the ones giving them wrong advices. Anyway they are in money...so most times they don't think before they act.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018:see The 3 Reasons Cee-c Lost / Bbnaija: Cee-c Pens Sweet Words For Teddy-a As She Attends His Birthday Party / Beautiful Pencil Drawing Of Mavin Act Johnny Drille By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.