Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

You Can’t Deny You Are Campaigning – PDP To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Deny You Are Campaigning – PDP To APC (448 Views)

PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps / Video: "Magu Is My Son, I Can’t Deny Him" – Prophet Emmanuel Omale confesses / "We Will Defeat You Easily In 2023 Without Campaigning,” PDP Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Deny You Are Campaigning – PDP To APC by theJournalng(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Comrade Michael Tidi, a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Warri South Local Government, has criticized the All Progressives Congress (APC) for their absence on the campaign train in the state, saying that it is very obvious the party cannot even pretend its desire for victory. He, therefore enjoined party members not to be intimidated by what he described as tactics of the opposing party, he urged them to remain focused and calm saying that their perseverance would be rewarded very soon. Comrade Michael said; It is very clear that the APC isn’t present anywhere in my LGA and the entire state. They don’t even portray the attitude of a party that wants to win. As a more organized party, we will come out victorious in my LGA and the entire state. The PDP, under the leadership of our state governor has done incredibly well, putting all efforts to ensure our victory. I am very relaxed and confident that the grassroots would mandate us to continue with our laudable agenda of the PDP in the state.
Source: journalng.com
https://journalng.com/2018/01/03/pdp-apc-cant-deny-campaigning/
Re: You Can’t Deny You Are Campaigning – PDP To APC by zakim(m): 7:53am On Jan 16, 2018
hmm

(1) (Reply)

2019: Enugu PDP Disowns Ugwuanyi Campaign Posters / Governor Fayose's Passionate Advice To The Youths Of Nigeria / Fayose's Unending War Against Voice Fm, Ado Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.