Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,096 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 (29080 Views)

Bode George Indicates Interest In Running For President In 2023 / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by fantastic1: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
HAH:
He will be like osita chidoka in anambra, he is desirable but election in Nigeria especially governorship and presidential takes more than fine face and good speeches. Hope he is in either APC or PDP because this are the only two political parties with structures that can win election, others are just pretenders

God help him
Hope you know this man was once a governor.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by mavinc4u(f): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
please don't waste time. come and contest. Nigerians will vote for you massively.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by ignis: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
calberian:

There's a difference between Mr. Nigeria and Mr. President. I mean, both are keenly contested for and both winners represent Nigeria but albeit, in different capacities.
What are you insinuating? Please hit the nail on the head.
Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by engrchykae(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Let him meet the southwest and reach good agreement and the rest is love story

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by Charly68: 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Best candidate so far,the man should come and save us from Islamic fundamentalists...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by MDGsVISIBLE: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
He's a Choice Candidate. I wish he act as Vice President to Tunde Bakare, then Nigeria will Smile again.
The reformation of this Nation is in the hand of the South.
One Voice!

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by dingbang(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
I haven't voted for any useless president but If Donald contests, I will sacrifice my 24hrs and vote for him

4 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by emperorzillion: 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
This man has just made a good move and it's very welcoming.. but in reality APC and PDP knows dia way to the presidential seat ...

Only on the condition that he is being presented by one of the parties..
Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by halfcurrent(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
ProjectNaija:
He is certainly the best proven man for the job. He will certainly have my vote.

Me too. All the way

4 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by DeRay98(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Duke should dump PDP because they won't nominate him, gather some of the smaller parties to form a bigger one and mobilise the young people nation wide. He 'll stun both APC and PDP before they know it.

11 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Why are Ppl talking about running in 2019?? What's pursuing dem? Where are dey running to?

On a serious note these are d kind of Ppl dat shld b talking about running for president.. Men with a performance track record and ideals.. Atleast his youth and looks will give u hope unlike having a frail looking clueless president whose looks and ideas reminds u of d hopelessness and condition of d Nigerian picture
Buhari's hard bony body alone would always remind you of how hard Nigeria is difficult to live in,his hard way of ruling too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by spiritedtete: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
MDGsVISIBLE:
He's a Choice Candidate. I wish he act as Vice President to Tunde Bakare, then Nigeria will Smile again.
The reformation of this Nation is in the hand of the South.
One Voice!

Tunde ba... Who? Commot for that dream land jo!

Even if tunde come as vice... He will fail. Take that to the bank!

Not hating... Just being straight!

5 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by Shikena(m): 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
engrchykae:
Let him meet the southwest and reach good agreement and the rest is love story
He shouldn’t have any issue in the SE/SS so to clear the entire south he needs SW on board and that’s where the youths come in. The SW elders are set in their ways so the youths have to make it happen & drag the women elders with them. However, for me, the most important battle ground is the middle-belt and we know that shouldn’t be a tall order with the herdsmen menace.
This is possible!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by Shikena(m): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
DeRay98:
Duke should dump PDP because they won't nominate him, gather some of the smaller parties to form a bigger one and mobilise the young people nation wide. He 'll stun both APC and PDP before they know it.
Totally agree

7 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by Galaticos444: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
D illiterate northerners,d bloodsucking fulanis as well as d fanatic yoruba Muslims won't vote 4him
Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by Ajixegun: 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Yes yes yes yes ... To this man
Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by Kiakia(m): 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
He is a credible candidate, but he have a very tough battle before him,and a lot of hardworking and strategic planning to do.His best shot will be under the PDP but will there give him ticket
Donald Duke Presidency will restore Nigeria to international acclaim, but will even be given the opportunity to contest? That's the problem unless independent candidacy is enshrined in the country's Constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by nezzar: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
jaxxy:

It takes more than u and i voting for him or him being most qualified. He has to hv the right allies from every part of the country
Lol....it won't happen

When tribalism is the order of the day

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by famzynet: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
We need people like him to be president. This man transformed cross River state to a state known for tourism. I am not even from South South. But I will vote him if he comes out. We have people in this country that can change this country but the problem is that there are many dumb people in Nigeria who love the suffering and still want to remain 3rd world country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
abeliver:
All Nigeria and Nigerians need is someone that will "RESET" this country....

as in

FACTORY RESET.

To what state?

...back to independence day or pre-independence?
Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dead on arrival. He cant win the primaries of any major party and if he decides to run on the ticket of a minor one, he cant garner the required votes. Sorry sir

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by 2sexynet: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
HAH:
He will be like osita chidoka in anambra, he is desirable but election in Nigeria especially governorship and presidential takes more than fine face and good speeches. Hope he is in either APC or PDP because this are the only two political parties with structures that can win election, others are just pretenders

God help him
he is PDP.
Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by famzynet: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
DeRay98:

Nice idea. I know PDP and APC won't give him the chance. But can't another Party come out? I know Donald Duke will perform far better than Buhari and Jonathan. The problem with Nigeria is tribalism. We need to stop this tribal sentiment if we want this country to move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by 2sexynet: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
DeRay98:
you are wise.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by blessingsonflee(f): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hallelu! This is what I have been waiting for. Let me Goan do voters registration. grin grin cheesy Donald Duke for president!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by Bibidear(f): 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
BenzEne1:

Cus he's a fine bobo...... Weh don ma.....
not denying that if thats what u think

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by jaxxy(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
nezzar:

Lol....it won't happen

When tribalism is the order of the day

Politics is about power play and right machinery and timing. Tribalism can be seduced. Its very possible!

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by nezzar: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
jaxxy:

Politics is about power play and right machinery and timing. Tribalism can be seduced. Its very possible!
I hope Duke contests

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by mideactive: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
I will gladly vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by Chukazu: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
You don't need to "indicate" interest just "declare " and launch your campaign and we support you

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by okonja(m): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:
I'll vote this guy not on sentiment but based on his CV....he did well during his cross river tenure and I'll be proud to have him represent our nation during world events

Where is TINAPA ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Indicates Interest To Run For President In 2019 by jaxxy(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
nezzar:

I hope Duke contests

At this time it will be hard the north wants the presidency again bt its not a must. They can always be offered smtn else in return. They are equally tired and feeling the frustrations bt the right bait must be used.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

National Assembly Security Fought For Zulum’s Largesse, Not DSS / Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) / 'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.