Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

A Clarion Call To Police Officers - Oluwa Oscar Lam - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Clarion Call To Police Officers - Oluwa Oscar Lam (252 Views)

Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) / Vivian Lam Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Etta Ng Chok Lam And Andi Autum, Lesbian Lovers Homeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Clarion Call To Police Officers - Oluwa Oscar Lam by ambee199: 5:49am On Jan 16, 2018
I am a proud police officer of Nigeria.

Police is a noble and honorable profession.
Each of us as policemen must be committed to maintaining the reputation of all of us.
And all of us must be committed to maintaining the reputation of each of us.
In the police force,two,three,or five traitors are detected who are really working for criminals.
When we cleanse the police of them,the problem will be simplified a lot.
Criminals will have no one to contact.
They will be left without informers.
We should try as much as possible to win back the public confidence in the police.
Ensure you perform at your best doing the work you pledge to do and do it well.
Always believe in dedication.
Always believe in selflessness.
Always believe in honor.
Always believe in compassion.
Always believe in courage.
Always believe in bravery.
Always believe in laying down your life for peace.
Always believe to stand against injustice.
Always believe we will fight against corrupt officers.
Remember if we come together as one united,dedicated and incorrupt organization, we'll be an unstoppable force.
Remember if we come together as one united, dedicated and incorrupt organization, we'll win back the public confidence.
Remember when you have police officers who abuse citizens, you erode public confidence in the police.
Remember that if you do something wrong,no one forgets.
Remember that police have a calling.
Its not about making money,its about making communities safe.
Caring for children and doing what it takes to stop someone from hurting another person.
Please always remember the oath of allegiance.
Please remember you swore never to betray the police, your integrity, your character or the public trust.
Please remember you swore to always uphold the constitution,your community and the police force.
Always have the courage to hold yourself and others accountable for all actions.
This is a clarion call to all police officers.
Be a police officer with a difference.
Be a good policeman.
Always remember the oath of allegiance.
Let me remind you of the oath you swore.
The Police officers Oath
I OSCAR LAM.DO SWEAR,, THAT - I WILL WELL AND TRULY SERVE - OUR SOVEREIGN COUNTRY AND STATE - AS A POLICE OFFICER WITHOUT FAVOR OR AFFECTION - MALICE OR ILL-WILL - UNTIL I AM LEGALLY DISCHARGED, THAT I WILL SEE AND CAUSE ­ OUR COMMUNITY’S PEACE TO BE KEPT AND
PRESERVED - AND THAT - I WILL PREVENT TO THE BEST OF MY POWER - ALL OFFENSES AGAINST THAT PEACE - AND THAT - WHILE I CONTINUE TO BE A POLICE OFFICER - I WILL - TO THE BEST OF MY SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE - DISCHARGE ALL THE DUTIES THEREOF - FAITHFULLY - ACCORDING TO LAW.
SO HELP ME GOD.
I want to use this medium to challenge all police officers to always discharge their duties with integrity.
INTEGRITY...... Is doing the right thing even when no one is watching. CS - LEWIS.
Remember you're working for a cause not applause.
I want all police officers to be the change they seek in others.
Am proud to be a police man.
Am honored to protect my country.
Change begins with me and you.
Thank you for serving and protecting the freedom of Nigerians.
#PROUDPOLICEOFFICER#
#POLICEOFFICERWITHADIFFERENCE#
#ADVOCATEOFCHANGE#
#ADVOCATEOFBETTERPOLICING#

To see more of this article by Oluwa Oscar Lam Visit The source Below
Source: http://omysound.com/clarion-call-pol…-oluwa-oscar-lam/
Re: A Clarion Call To Police Officers - Oluwa Oscar Lam by ignis: 5:57am On Jan 16, 2018
Please summarize....

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Rapper, Ruggedman Claims He Bought Ice Prince First Ticket To London In / Twyse Family Episode 2 / Bb Naija Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.