Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today (9061 Views)

COVID-19: My Position On Economy Misreported – Tinubu / Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School / Sanwo-olu, Agbaje Clash On Economy, Education At LCCI Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:00am On Jan 16, 2018
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo yesterday left for Harvard University, Boston, United States.
He is expected to deliver the inaugural, keynote lecture at the university’s ‘Africa Rising’ course at Harvard Business School today.

Osinbajo’s spokesman, Mr Laolu Akande, in a statement, said during the lecture, the vice president would highlight progress made by President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration in the Nigerian economy, especially in the area of investment climate.

Akande said the university noted that it deeply admired the progress that Nigeria had made under the present administration, including the work of the Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council.

He quoted the university thus: “It would be the highest honour for us were you to accept our invitation as we deeply admire the immense progress that Nigeria has made during your tenure not only as the country’s Vice President, but also as Chairman of the Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council.

“By all accounts, this Council has spearheaded crucial initiatives and we very much hope that you will speak to those, as well as to Nigeria’s rise in world economic rankings and the vast range of business initiatives that are ongoing in your country.”

Akande said the university further described the lecture as a historic moment as it would be the first time an Africa-focused course would be offered at Harvard Business School.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/osinbajo-speaks-on-economy-at-harvard-today.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by xreal: 6:01am On Jan 16, 2018
We are good in giving lectures, but can't practicalise what we lecture on.

this was my dream school, but old man said I can't go there because it's far. One day I said it doesn't matter, I will stay in hostel. That day - the man face change. Another day, I sat him down and said good things about Harvard, he looked at me with an angry face and shouted "we have better universities here in nigeria".

Chai! The man for kuku tell me truth why I no fit attend Harvard even in my dreams.
Till today, I am wondering why the man doesn't give me a dirty slap each time I mention Harvard in his house, because now that I have my family -na wetin I go do be dat.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by sarrki(m): 6:01am On Jan 16, 2018
OK
Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by Buhari4Hunger: 6:05am On Jan 16, 2018
sarrki:
OK
Don't you have long epistle today?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by Firefire(m): 6:07am On Jan 16, 2018
Who the speech help?

Anyway, lies and propaganda expected.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by Buhari4Hunger: 6:08am On Jan 16, 2018
Waste of time. I wonder where he will include Nigeria in this 'Africa rising' topic. He won't tell them how he and his boss crushed this great nation dragging us from the giants to ants of Africa. What a shame on the set of dullards.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 16, 2018
angry

∆ ∆
Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by optional1(f): 6:17am On Jan 16, 2018
What does he wants to speak about?

Guess all what he will say is lies...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by OGAMINISTER: 6:28am On Jan 16, 2018
Akande said the university noted that it deeply admired the progress that Nigeria had made under the present administration, including the work of the Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council.

It can only get better.

4 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by Godjone(m): 6:29am On Jan 16, 2018
speak on which economy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 16, 2018
also tell us how woeful you have been in practising whatever you'll be preaching there.

scam pastor. worst vice president. scam apc. horrible administration. murderous fulani.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 16, 2018
xreal:
We are good in giving lectures, but can't practicalise it.

this was my dream school, but old man said I can't go there because it's far. One day I said it doesn't matter, I will stay in hostel. That day - the man face change. Another day, I sat him down and said good things about Harvard, he looked at me with an angry face and shouted "we have better universities here in nigeria".

Chai! The man for kuku tell me truth why I no fit attend Harvard even in my dreams.
Till today, I am wondering why the man doesn't give ma dirty slap each time I mention Harvard in his house, because now that I have my family -na wetin I go do be dat.

nigga, u r born with silver spoon. even ordinary college of education we no get backup. its well

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by funlord(m): 7:11am On Jan 16, 2018
I think it would be better if he spoke about this useless herdsman problem his administration is currently bedeviled with. Every reasonable nation already knows what's going on with our economy so no need for reminders!

Address the main koko!
Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by xreal: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2018
adetoroamos:
nigga, u r born with silver spoon. even ordinary college of education we no get backup. its well

Ifa hear silver.... grin

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:16am On Jan 16, 2018
xreal:

Ifa hear silver.... grin
This is Metal spoon abeg undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by DWJOBScom(m): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2018
I wonder what he will tell them....

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by watchwoman(f): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2018
giving lectures up and down with little or no improvement. smh

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by oshe11: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2018
What kinda fvckery is this

Give lecture on "Economy" when your country's Economy is in shambles

This aint the Harvard I schooled in....

What the fvck is hapenning to my almamater for fvck sake

I'm ashamed to be an alumnus of harvard for this fvckery

5 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2018
shocked shocked

this buharry stooge a.k.a mere commisioner Osunbade looks impoverish even after being VP for three years.he better resign and start collecting tithes.

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by cold(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2018
Better stay back and fix your shìthole of a country and stop gallivanting around the globe spreading falshood.
Hollup! Didn't someone this guy's a pastor? What has he been doing about the incessant killings all over the country?

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by gurunlocker: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2018
That's like saying PMB should speak on Business and security...

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by ednut1(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2018
Any pastor involved in nigerian politics cant be a real pastor

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by purem(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2018
The picture attached to this news has already tell us what he's going to say.

Oshibamijo Osinbajo : "See the life of Nigerians now?" "When I said they should pray and fast for the country well being, they are busy blaming buhari and I, Nigeria can never get better it's will only get worst"
Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by purest21(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2018
Oga Harvard don't need you to be filling their brains up with economy of lies and blames.
A year 3 economics student for there sef go fit turn around our economy just for his I.T o, wetin ur impotent government don work so hard in 3 years to build destroy.
No be to send Ngige com tell us you've created 8 million jobs or to send oga Lai to do his normal hobby nayim una sabi

Don't export ur nonsense to teach those innocent kids ur Lai Economy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo To Speak On Economy At Harvard Today by divide9ja: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2018
sarrki:
OK
No IPOB or MASSOB insult today as the Fulanis ransack ur state Benue.
ednut1:
Any pastor involved in nigerian politics cant be a real pastor
We all know that Redeemed na Yahoo Church.
cold:
Better stay back and fix your shìthole of a country and stop gallivanting around the globe spreading falshood.
Hollup! Didn't someone this guy's a pastor? What has he been doing about the incessant killings all over the country?
Forget Redeemed Church and Adeboye, na only money dem sabi

Firefire:
Who the speech help?

Anyway, lies and propaganda expected.
Imagine, ein suppose be Pastor.
It shows the calibre of pastors in RCCG

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"If That Thing In Aso Rock Should Remove His Cap, People Will Run" -Nnamdi Kanu / PDP Asks ICPC To Track Down Gimba Yau Kumo / PDP To Acquire Oil, Telecoms Licences To Fund Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.