|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,755,385 members, 6,546,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 October 2021 at 04:13 PM
|40 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Keep Note Of by Techzvibes: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2018|
How do we identify a computer geek?? There're so many ways to identify them, a computer geek who has no knowledge of the 40 most common keyboard Shortcuts shouldn't be considered to be a geek��, but its not too late to master this keyboard Shortcuts offhand, the 40 key tricks are listed below so check them out.
40 keyboard Shortcuts You Should Keep Note Of
1. F1 – Rename the selected file
2. F3 – Search for a file inside My Computer
3. F4 – Opens the address bar inside My Computer
4. F5 – Refresh the active window/web page
5. ALT+F4 – Closes the active window, files, folders
6. ALT + ENTER – Displays the properties of the selected files
7. ALT + LEFT ARROW – BACK
8. ALT + RIGHT ARROW – FORWARD
9. ALT + TAB – Switch between the open apps
10. CTRL + D – Sends the item to recycle bin
11. CTRL + RIGHT ARROW – Moves the cursor to the beginning of the next word
12. CTRL + LEFT ARROW – Moves the cursor to the beginning of the previous word
13. CTRL + ARROW + SPACEBAR – Let you select individual items in any folder.
14. SHIFT + ARROW – Select more than one item in a window or on a desktop.
15. WIN + E – Open File Explorer from anywhere
16. WIN + L – Locks your PC
17. WIN + M – Minimizes all opened windows
18. WIN + T – Lets you switch apps on the taskbar
19. WIN + PAUSE – Immediately displays your system properties.
20. WIN + SHIFT + M – Opens minimized windows on the desktop.
21. WIN + Number 1-9 – Opens the running windows of the app pinned to the taskbar.
22. WIN + ALT + Number 1-9 – Opens the jump list for the app pinned to the taskbar.
23. WIN + UP Arrow – Maximize the window
24. WIN + Down Arrow – Minimize the Desktop window
25. WIN + Left Arrow – Maximize the app to the left side of the display
26. WIN + Right Arrow – Maximize the app to the right side of the display
27. WIN + Home – Minimizes all desktop window expect the active window.
28. SHIFT + LEFT – Selects one character of text to the left side.
29. SHIFT + RIGHT -Selects one character of text to the right side.
30. SHIFT + UP – Selects one line each time the arrow is pressed.
Read full Post @: https://www.techzvibes.xyz/2017/09/40-keyboard-shortcuts-you-should-keep.html?m=1
post source @: https://www.techzvibes.xyz/2017/09/40-keyboard-shortcuts-you-should-keep.html?m=1
|Re: 40 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Keep Note Of by dcolumbus001: 7:27am On Jan 16, 2018|
|Re: 40 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Keep Note Of by Papanwamaikpe: 7:37am On Jan 16, 2018|
|Re: 40 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Keep Note Of by Techzvibes: 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2018|
|Re: 40 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Keep Note Of by dljbd1(m): 5:09am On Jan 17, 2018|
Number 1 should be F2
|Re: 40 Keyboard Shortcuts You Should Keep Note Of by Gbengageorge: 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2018|
Na only shortcut make you a guru? O ti tiaun dey Porta.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56