Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,374 members, 7,954,515 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date (9588 Views)

Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC / Suspension: Crisis Brews As APC Governors Set To Sack Okorocha / APC Shifts National Convention Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by amodu(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mynightmare:
But where is sarrki and Co? grin grin grin grin

Seems he has turned a new leaf
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by Charly68: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
APC ! Our Mumu don do.
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by farihafaheemah(m): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
kenic:
Party full of wicked n clueless members, that was built on lies ,propaganda n falsehoods. Ur Doomsday is near...
Some of you will be surprised come 2019. Better prepare for worse so that you won't develop high blood pressure
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by MONITZ: 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
tesppidd:
you really need to work on your English.

obviously you are one of the pdp apostles.

with such english from it's supporters, a party is doomed from the very beginning.

this is the reason why the pdp failed woefully for 16 years.

Are u for real that the PDP's "misgovernance" was as a result of her supporters flawed English? My friend u had better looked for something reasonable to say,for ur information a French would be less fluent in English than his native tongue,would this mean that the French is not well educated or learned? Same thing applies to the Op because he has his native language,for Nigerians too,English is a borrowed language..So what is ur fuss all about?.
The most important thing is understanding the message being conveyed which I believe u did from the Op's write up.Nigerians always pick on very unnecessary stuffs while leaving out the crux of an issue..
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by kenic(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
I guess You think everyone that comments here on this forum is in ur "shithole" of a country? Mr suffering n smiling.
farihafaheemah:

Some of you will be surprised come 2019. Better prepare for worse so that you won't develop high blood pressure
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
tesppidd:
you really need to work on your English.

obviously you are one of the pdp apostles.

with such english from it's supporters, a party is doomed from the very beginning.

this is the reason why the pdp failed woefully for 16 years.
Mr. Perfect, correct man wey sabi. Hope your dullard president can make a complete sentence.

Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by akorcy007: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
wink
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by nothernstar: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
I've been seriously waiting for this convention. APC, that convention will open your nyash

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by waveman2: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
There is no one in APC apart from buhari that can win an election. APC will scatter like card once buhari leaves apc and dat is d truth. This was one reason y I rejected apc as a party in 2015.we need another vibrant and unknown party.

emmalord:
My advice for apc, if they still want to be the ruling party.they should not choose PMB as a presidential candidate again. baba no dey power, skills to perform. say no to baba 90 grin grin grin
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by Xano(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
tesppidd:
Lol.

This is the era of elections; and propaganda is in full swing.

The PDP and it's worshippers actually do think they can win an election anytime soon.

Lol.

That is delusion of the highest order.

Despite being a corrupt and demonic party and having no morality to even campaign for the vote of a single Nigerian,
It takes once in a blue moon for an incumbent to lose an election in Africa and especially in Nigeria, and that once in a blue moon happened in 2015.

It will surely happen again and an incumbent loses the presidency but be assured that wouldn't be anytime before the year 2035.

Anybody who thinks that the APC with the INEC, the APC with the police and army, the APC with 24 governors, the APC with the majority senators and reps will lose the presidency like PDP did in 2015,

Lol, is in for some rude awakening.

No amount of jumping onto nairaland and talking about dusting PVC's would make pdp win 2019 or even 2023 or even 2035.

Just be assured that your insults and wailings will always be reflected on the internet and maybe on nairaland polls but never in Mahmoud Yakubu's presidential declaration.

Interesting

I'm not a PDP member, as well as most people are not. Most of those who would vote, would include non PDP members.

Your profile created in 2017. Your interests include Politics, it means you are familiar with Nairaland.

You have a multiple user IDs.

Continue, you want to make a living.
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by Olukolade1: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
APC will fall
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by Tonytonex(m): 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Zendinho:
In other news.... Just this morning the keke I entered jammed A Range Rover From Behind All Of Us, Including The Driver Ran Away
WHY DID YOU ALL RUN AWAY
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by baysol: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

APC governors and the National working committee of the party will be meeting on Wednesday, January 17th to marshal out plans for the upcoming general elections and pick a date for its much anticipated national convention.

This meeting is the first strategic meeting held by the party this year and it will be at the party's headquarters in Abuja. PoliticsNGR gathered that parties in the consultative meeting will discuss and deliberate on the 2019 general elections timetable recently released by INEC.

A source disclosed; "As you know, this will be the first consultative meeting and, therefore, it is not clear whether the National Assembly members will be in attendance. But, the meeting will be attended by the governors as other strategic issues regarding the APC winning the 2019 general elections would be discussed," he said.

https://politicsngr.com/2019-elections-apc-meet-governors-set-fix-convention-date/
Buhari will soon know is fate is back to daura.
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

APC governors and the National working committee of the party will be meeting on Wednesday, January 17th to marshal out plans for the upcoming general elections and pick a date for its much anticipated national convention.

This meeting is the first strategic meeting held by the party this year and it will be at the party's headquarters in Abuja. PoliticsNGR gathered that parties in the consultative meeting will discuss and deliberate on the 2019 general elections timetable recently released by INEC.

A source disclosed; "As you know, this will be the first consultative meeting and, therefore, it is not clear whether the National Assembly members will be in attendance. But, the meeting will be attended by the governors as other strategic issues regarding the APC winning the 2019 general elections would be discussed," he said.

https://politicsngr.com/2019-elections-apc-meet-governors-set-fix-convention-date/

3 years without a national convention? APC is finished.
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by nkemjacob2(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
NPOWER oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

is now gradual forgetting issues... Campaign wan start
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by Zendinho(m): 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Tonytonex:
WHY DID YOU ALL RUN AWAY
My broda heaven help those who help themselves.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by Zendinho(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
kurt09:
Thanks for the lead. Our work is easy now.

Who u epp....
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by Tonytonex(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Zendinho:

My broda heaven help those who help themselves.
LOL
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by igbo2Dcore: 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
Zendinho:

In other news....
Just this morning the keke I entered jammed A
Range Rover From Behind
All Of Us, Including The Driver Ran Away
hahahahahahhahha....guy the run ma

ke sense Wella.
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
this is a much watch date..I can't wait to see when the convention will be fix and how it will end....these will be the beginning of the end for the rulling party.

n.a. you sabi but take it or leave it from me, am no apostle of any political party...the APC convention if not properly handle and if the right presidential candidate for all is not chosen, it will spell doom for them...
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by blazer2018: 8:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
Zendinho:

heaven help those who help themselves.

Don't mind me jare, just teasing u...who go wait for that kain thing? i would do the same grin grin
Re: 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date by farihafaheemah(m): 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
kenic:
I guess You think everyone that comments here on this forum is in ur "shithole" of a country? Mr suffering n smiling.
You Shouldn't have meddled with shithole country affair, since you resides abroad. Mr happiness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Our Vaccine Experience, By Sanwo-Olu, Hamzat / Buhari: Ensure Young People With Requisite Skills Get Board Appointments / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.