Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. (16855 Views)

N-EXIT: How To "Log On" To Portal / Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. / N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2018
on how to login and simply fill your details kindly visit www.valentine202.com it has been explain brieflymin an article there. .....cheers
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by Sike(m): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2018
Okay
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by akoraye(m): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly visit your NPVN Profile again to cross check your details sir.
Pls, My Wife Is One Of The 2016 Participants Which Has Never Been Paid A Dime, Whenever We Check Her Profile, We Read It There That She Will Be Paid Soon And She Has Never Been Paid A Dime For Over A Year. What Is The Problem Sir?
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2018
akoraye:
Pls, My Wife Is One Of The 2016 Participants Which Has Never Been Paid A Dime, Whenever We Check Her Profile, We Read It There That She Will Be Paid Soon And She Has Never Been Paid A Dime For Over A Year. What Is The Problem Sir?

What is her profile showing sir ?
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by UncleSnr(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2018
Link to the portal
Click Here
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by NoLimit2: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2018
@Npower Please I need assistance. I am from Enugu State. I got the text to come and submit my credentials, I did so. Then at a point between 20th of November to 21st of December I was out of network coverage. When I got back I asked some friends and the confirmed they received text messages to log in. I suspect the text might have been sent to me too but since I was out of coverage I did not receive it. Please can anything be done about it? Thank you.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2018
vic4real22:
pls how can i do DND on my phone?

Kindly contact your service provider to deactivate DND on your Sim.

1 Like

Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:04am On Jan 18, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly contact your service provider to deactivate DND on your Sim.
I heard that NTEACH final list is now ready....
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2018
cursedAbiola:
up till today my friend who is (still) dedicated to her teaching npower have not yet received her afrione tab
citing bvn not detected blah blah blah
but I know some that is not even serious with it got their own
what an injustice angry

the worst part is that npower customer care is nothing to write home about

they don't recieve calls
don't reply emails
don't respond to Facebook comments
Twitter is no go area
even nairaland is not left out
it's unfair oo

When her device is ready, She would be contacted.

2 Likes

Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by kingsjeroneyah: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2018
One or two digit is remove by the official for security purposes.

1 Like

Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by cursedAbiola(f): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2018
npowerng:

When her device is ready, She would be contacted.
but she's among the first batch and all batch have already collected theirs especially that of afrione tab.
please do something
i can give you her details if you wish
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

I heard that NTEACH final list is now ready....

That is a false information sir.

We are currently reviewing the returns of the Physical Verification compilations and we shall communicate progress and next steps on our Social Media Channels.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2018
cursedAbiola:
but she's among the first batch and all batch have already collected theirs especially that of afrione tab.
please do something
i can give you her details if you wish

As long as she was not contacted, her device is not ready.

When her device is ready, She would be contacted in due time.

Thanks for your patience.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 9:24am On Jan 18, 2018
NoLimit2:
@Npower Please I need assistance. I am from Enugu State. I got the text to come and submit my credentials, I did so. Then at a point between 20th of November to 21st of December I was out of network coverage. When I got back I asked some friends and the confirmed they received text messages to log in. I suspect the text might have been sent to me too but since I was out of coverage I did not receive it. Please can anything be done about it? Thank you.

What program sir?
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2018
jakobid99:
Sir I didn't receive any SMS what does that mean

All N-build successful applicant were contacted via SMS. only those that activated DND, might not receive these SMS.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by ola9ja(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2018
slurity1:
Haba! Nigerians are just not patience for once. Complaining has become part of our live both good and bad development attract same criticism. too bad

When you are not giving people proper information about the programme, and you expect them to be patient, that's absorbed.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2018
vic4real22:
i haven't gotten an sms from them anyway, i don't knw what could be the problem, beside can i anybody show me the link on how to check my profile? .

Nbuild.npvn.ng
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by cursedAbiola(f): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2018
npowerng:

As long as she was not contacted, her device is not ready.

When her device is ready, She would be contacted in due time.

Thanks for your patience.
for how long
the program is on the verge of conclusion and I think everyone has collected
there must be an error somewhere
please look into it

Thanks
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by NoLimit2: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2018
npowerng:

What program sir?
Nbuild.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2018
NoLimit2:

Nbuild.

Kindly contact this number sir 08188887932 .
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2018
NoLimit2:

Nbuild.

Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by kally90(f): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2018
please,can I still go for Npower build verification. I was invited earlier but couldn't go for physical exercise or verification. Is it too late for me to do that?
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by godfrey01(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
chubbyG:

I was sent a text message...
if you weren't sent a text message..
you can't log in.

please the text they sent to you. does it contain your username and password. or they asked you to login with your phone number and bvn
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
kally90:
please,can I still go for Npower build verification. I was invited earlier but couldn't go for physical exercise or verification. Is it too late for me to do that?

Nbuild physical verification has been concluded sir.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by Kuchiowong(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=npowerng post=64299307]

That is a false information sir.

We are currently reviewing the returns of the Physical Verification compilations and we shall communicate progress and next steps on our Social Media Channels.

please do well to employ more people , it almost frustrating these process is dragging up to this.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=Kuchiowong post=64305584][/quote]

Okay, Noted sir.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by NoLimit2: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
npowerng:

thank you sir. I just did but the number is switched off. Should I send a text? my number is 08063709***
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

I have filled in my details since when the sms were sent out.

I logon to the portal and saw the first two numbers of my account number are not there anymore. As attached below,

whats the problem? And solution if any?

Can i have your phone number or Email address sir ?
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by chubbyG(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
godfrey01:

please the text they sent to you. does it contain your username and password. or they asked you to login with your phone number and bvn
they sent me a password.
my phone number is my username.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

Then what is the solution?

kindly give me your phone or Email ?
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
chubbyG:

I just checked...details still intact
but...

I can't seem to see where to edit ?

Kindly give me your phone or Email sir ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vacancies @ Consolidated Breweries Plc-dec.2013 / What Kind Of Job Do You Do And What's The Hardest Part of Your Job? / Marie Stopes Nigeria Recruiting Massively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.