Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Deliverance From Error - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance From Error (204 Views)

VIDEO: TB Joshua Says COVID-19 Comes From 'error In Advanced Technology' / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance From Error by Revadebola: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2018
DELIVERANCE FROM ERROR.

Job 33:14-17 says, God can use your dreams to deliver you from wrong steps.
"For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man".

There are repairable mistakes, but there are fatal mistakes in life that one can commit. Mistakes that leave scars on one's life.
If you are sensitive to God's voice, you will be able to avoid a lot of life fatal mistakes.
Dream is one medium whereby, He speaks to you to avoid your taking the wrong steps in life.
God can use dreams to speak to you about your business, finances, destiny, marriage, health, future etc.
He is interested in speaking to you.
Proverbs 3:5-6 says, "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths".

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord deliver me from every spirit of errors.
2. Holy Spirit withdraw me from taking wrong steps.
3. Father use my dreams to speak to me.
4. Holy Spirit speak to me about my future.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

God Blessed Who He Wishes To Bless / Read Inspiring Christian Fiction And Poetry / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.