Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) (72046 Views)

"Wizkid Stew Flavour" Now On Sale, Wizkid Reacts. / Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas / Wizkid Reacts After Babymama Called Him A Deadbeat Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Priscilla001(f): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Seems a lot of people haven't seen the movie "Ex-Machina", cause if you have, these sex dolls will so not excite you. Like how can you even feel comfortable screwing a machine? Y'all should be very afraid...lol

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by fiky1010: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Is it for rent?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by brownhawk: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
donholy28:
with 5.3million you'll get as many girls as u want why would you want a toy?
because the doll will last longer won't force u to say thank u or make u feel like its doing u a favor. Abeg I'm in need of one
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by kense88: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Very soon we are going to have wife doll. A doll that cooks for you, offers sex 247, cleans the house, welcomes you when you come from work and possibly bears children for you. Wonder what will happen to our ladies by then
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by kense88: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Priscilla001:
Seems a lot of people haven't seen the movie "Ex-Machina", cause if you have, these sex dolls will so not excite you. Like how can you even feel comfortable screwing a machine? Y'all should be very afraid...lol
Am not supporting the idea ooh. But how do ladies feel, when they use Love Machine?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Amadaz:
I never pay pass 500 naira per round before
pls bro which side my Area 1500 per one.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Drila7: 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
wildchild02:
Na 1k for Ipodo in Ikeja grin
dat 1 no b olosho, na ashawo grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Drila7: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
afamaustin:
pls bro which side my Area 1500 per one.
na ashawo ona dey Bleep cheesy
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by slimtoney(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmmmm, Dollies are winning and ladies are loosing, lol
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
DrSleekQas:
waiting for the chinko version
So you like Aba things.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by lobinche101(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
wildchild02:
Na 1k for Ipodo in Ikeja grin

Ipodo..... Nah my hood.. U be bad guy I swear
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hopefully these help reduce the incidence of hiv, hbv, chlam and other stds
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Eddy2cute(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
ignis:
Please how much is street olosho?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Priscilla001(f): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
kense88:
Am not supporting the idea ooh. But how do ladies feel, when they use Love Machine?
Lol...I honestly wish I could answer that. But at the end of the day, that's not a full blown "machine" with like a face and body and sh*t so the thought of using it is a lot less disturbing.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Musketeers:
God punish Technology.In the other news ,APC is the biggest scam of the Millennium.
God punish Amosu and all his cabinet.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Davifeghe(m): 2:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
I'm vry supply, is the davil stole that trumpet � angels support to blow it now
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Priscilla001(f): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Anonylander:
Hopefully these help reduce the incidence of hiv, hbv, chlam and other stds
I don't think it would, rather I think we'd start hearing of new diseases cause of how dirty and nasty some people get. The human v*gina is self cleaning and with proper hygiene it stays clean. I'm not sure we can say the same for the dolls though.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wizkid don dey dry up ooo
Wetin dey happen now?
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by superlanny(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
This robots will make sense tho, and can solve lots of problems, but that male version tho, the ladies can only imagine.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by superlanny(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Priscilla001:
we will not be afraid, you are the one scared of competition, better up your game...
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Priscilla001:
Priscilla001:

I don't think it would, rather I think we'd start hearing of new diseases cause of how dirty and nasty some people get. The human v*gina is self cleaning and with proper hygiene it stays clean. I'm not sure we can say the same for the dolls though.

Seems like you pained, sexdoll will surely affect girls. No arrogant from you girls, the rich will get sexdoll as backup and that would reduce rate at which you girls uses men as business venture, no more phone gifts or worthful gift, even the sexdoll pussy will be tighter than you people pussy, you will run to the poor boys that can not afford sex dolls and if governments decide to subside sex doll, a lot of woman will commit suicide due to laziness and will even ask guy to Bleep them 200 naira per round

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Binchim(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
If they should now make the dolls in the faces and shapes of our 9ja female celebrities, traffic go dey the market o.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
men do all the work like thrusting during copulation so s*x doll for them is understandable but in the case of a woman hmmmmm
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by adejaresalami1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
ignis:
Please how much is street olosho?
join the hustle
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Henry1006(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Y'all fucking ashawo wer de stand for road, una de try o.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oluwamuyeewa:
No smelly pussy
No asking “what are we” after sex
No need spending money for food,makeup stuff
Won’t cheat on you
No stds
Will never deny you sexy
Will do everystyle you want

Doll ti takeover grin

Na play o,nothing can ever compare to human toto tongue

When oyibo wan do their own jazz dem dey create life,but honestly how you go take carry this package reach house when people no go use you laugh,you light bill no go be here oh.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Moukandjo: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Musketeers:
God punish Technology.In the other news ,APC is the biggest scam of the Millennium.
GEJ till 2019!
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Priscilla001:

Most machines are more comfortable than emotionless girls of this days

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Sex Dolls That Cost N5.3m (Photos) by Coldfeets: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
biggy26:
Lots of people go pretend o, but later go for testing...
As d world is ending, men don't know what to do with their creative abilities again. Smh! But d scripture is very Clear on such issues.

You're right.

I wouldn't mind trying it at all.

Imagine having programmable sex with no boundaries or limits!

Oh la la!

I thank God for giving us Science! tongue tongue tongue

Make I see any girl wey go do inyanga again. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" / I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party / Cynthia Morgan Shares More Interesting Photos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.