Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

CDQ Comes Hard On M.I Over His “you Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives” Hypocrisy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / CDQ Comes Hard On M.I Over His “you Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives” Hypocrisy (471 Views)

Wizkid Turns Rapper On Master Kraft New Song Tagged "Yapa" Ft Reekadobank & Cdq / Sammiefwesh Dissed M I Abaga To His Track You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives / Download M.I Abaga New Track Titled "You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CDQ Comes Hard On M.I Over His “you Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives” Hypocrisy by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:16am On Jan 16, 2018
It was beginning to seem like no Nigerian rapper had an objection to M.I’s acclaimed clarion call to failing Nigerian rappers which he transported on the wings of a dope tune titled “You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives.”

However, indigenous rapper, CDQ has fired some shots at M.I for that hypocritical move. Vector had spoken up on the matter. But it seemed like his voice was not loud enough to put M.I in his place, possibly because he was being kind of official with his words. But CDQ, being an “area boy,” did not consider anything before telling M.I to go and sit down!!!

A quick review of M.I’s “You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives” portrays M.I commendably charging his colleagues to keep the rap culture going rather than switch to commercial music for the sake of money. But CDQ thinks M.I is being hypocritical, as he himself had not been stable with the rap thing. He was jumping between commercial and rap.

Consequently, he has no right to preach what he didn’t do. However, M.I did, and CDQ had these words for him. He said; “Bros go and sit down!!! We're making money, you're making noise!!!” Concerning CDQ’s move, yay or nay

http://m.eskimi.com/ecc/post?club_id=29368&post_id=919169

(1) (Reply)

Music: Limerick – Pesin Ft. Olamide / . / Larry Gaaga - Sho Ja Ft Wande Coal & Baseone [audio + Video}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.