Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Update On Gtb Test 3rd Feb 2007 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Update On Gtb Test 3rd Feb 2007 (912 Views)

GTB Recruitment 2015 / Anything On Gtb Interview / Help On Gtb (abuja)interview When Re We Goin' To Be Contacted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Gtb Test 3rd Feb 2007 by seunrich(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2007
Someone in the house should please update on the subject matter cos av not heard anything from them thank you
Re: Update On Gtb Test 3rd Feb 2007 by ikman52000(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2007
Hi Seun d result is out in their website www.gtbplc.com check the careers then latest test result and see if you made it. If you did you will b contacted via test as they promised.
All d best
Re: Update On Gtb Test 3rd Feb 2007 by GOCOBA: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2007
MY GUYS, I AM MOST KEEN ON THIS TOPIC BEEN THAT I WAS ONE OF THOSE WHO MADE THE TEST. I'M KIND OF GETTING IMPATIENT WITH THE POSTING ON THE GTB SITE. GTB IS KNOWN FOR ITS SPEED AND EFFICIENCY SO I AM BAFFLED THAT ITS TAKING THIS LONG TO GET US INTO THE NEXT STAGE OF THE "RECRUITMENT PROCESS". PLS ANYONE WITH VALUABLE INFO ON THE CAUSE OF THE DELAY SHUD PLS HALA ME.
Re: Update On Gtb Test 3rd Feb 2007 by GOCOBA: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2007
FORUMITES,
DO YOU THINK WE SHUD BE WORRIED ABT THE SILENCE FRO GTB? ITS ABT THOSE OF US WHO WROTE AND PASSED THE LASAT TEST IN ABJ. WE STILL HAVE NO INFO FROM THE BANK BESIDES THE STALE NEWS ON THEIR SITE. SOMEDAYS AGO, SOME1 TOLD ME THAT HE WAS AWARE THAT A GIRL WHO WAS IN THE SAME TEST IS NOW IN THE GTB TRAINING SCHOOL
THAT'S NOT CONFIRMED ACTUALLY BUT IT STILL IS VERY UNSETTLING INFORMATION FOR ME. I HAVE LONG SEEN GTB AS THE EMBODIMENT OF INTEGRITY IN AN INDUSTRY FRAUGHT WITH ALL KINDS OF DUBIOUS CORPORATIONS. PLS ANY1 WITH USEFUL INFO ON THIS TOPIC, START POSTING I BEG U!!!!!!
Re: Update On Gtb Test 3rd Feb 2007 by chipoo: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2007
The interview ll come up before the end of this month from reliable source .

(1) (Reply)

Urgent / Oceon Ltd ,how Far? / Written Test Interviu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.