Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,086 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules (1439 Views)

Why We Can’t Sell Petrol At 125/litre – Marketers / Fashola: FG To Begin Sale Of New Houses Soon Nationwide / RIPAN To Begin Sale Of Rice At N13,300 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules by Hahnemann: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is
deploying more facilities to enforce the N133.28 ex-depot
price per litre
- The NNPC also released phone numbers to the public to
report infractions by marketers or retailers
- Umar Ajiya says fuel queues are easing off around the
country
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) says
it has deployed more of its depots and other through-put
facilities to enforce the N133.28 ex-depot price of
premium motor spirit, better known as petrol, to
marketers directly.
The NNPC also warned against fuel hoarding and enjoined
motorists and other consumers to report any infraction by
marketers or any NNPC retail outlets to 0906 000 5621,
0906 000 5622, 0906 000 5623, 0906 000 5624 for
immediate action.
A press statement signed by the group general manager,
group public affairs division of the NNPC, Ndu Ughamadu,
and obtained by NAIJ.com, quoted the managing director
of PPMC, Umar Ajiya, as saying that the measure became
necessary to resolve the price differentials between some
of its stakeholders.
Re: NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules by tempest01(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
All for 2019...I pity us if these people return. We will suffer till the next election year.

1 Like

Re: NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules by GavelSlam: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
tempest01:
All for 2019...I pity us if these people return. We will suffer till the next election year.

Why couldn't other governments reduce the price for forthcoming elections?
Re: NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules by tempest01(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why couldn't other governments reduce the price for forthcoming elections?
. Because it didn’t increase extraordinarily like we are seeing, and they admitted to subsidy. Only yaradua did, and it wasn’t for elections.

This admin says no subsidy, landing cost is 170, so how are they going to reduce and keep it into the 2nd term? That they didn’t reduce wen oil price was low, then it is a scam now.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules by GavelSlam: 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
tempest01:
. Because it didn’t increase extraordinarily like we are seeing, and they admitted to subsidy. Only yaradua did, and it wasn’t for elections.

This admin says no subsidy, landing cost is 170, so how are they going to reduce and keep it into the 2nd term? That they didn’t reduce wen oil price was low, then it is a scam now.

Are you unhappy about this?

grin
Re: NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules by tempest01(m): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Are you unhappy about this?

grin

I am saying it is not sustainable and is a gimmick for the elections. It is going to be increased after elections. Why should I be happy when the handwriting is on the wall? Don’t quote me again...if your zombism is without cure.

1 Like

Re: NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules by GavelSlam: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
tempest01:

I am saying it is not sustainable and is a gimmick for the elections. It is going to be increased after elections. Why should I be happy when the handwriting is on the wall? Don’t quote me again...if your zombism is without cure.

What is unsustainable?

Please tell me what the price of crude oil would be next year for you to say it is unsustainable.

You were looking for an opportunity for the masses to suffer and you can't find it so you have gone to post-2019.

I would quote you and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Re: NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules by Hahnemann: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
The problem in this country is that our leaders doesn't even like us a bit at all, I can't just wait for 2019 so i can use the power of my voter card to send back that fulani man back to his cattle ranch in Daura
Re: NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules by Nwadiuto247: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

What is unsustainable?

Please tell me what the price of crude oil would be next year for you to say it is unsustainable.

You were looking for an opportunity for the masses to suffer and you can't find it so you have gone to post-2019.

I would quote you and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Oga stop making noise. Buhari may be more upright than our past leaders but he lacks leadership qualities. I supported him in 2015 but wont support him in 2019 if i see a better candidate. Not the likes of Atiku though. we are still watching.

1 Like

Re: NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules by DonBobes(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
tempest01:
GOD forbid dey return
Re: NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules by DrSterling(m): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules by GavelSlam: 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

Oga stop making noise. Buhari may be more upright than our past leaders but he lacks leadership qualities. I supported him in 2015 but wont support him in 2019 if i see a better candidate. Not the likes of Atiku though. we are still watching.

What is the noise?

The government has acted to ensure there is no increase in the price of petrol. Why the dissatisfaction?

Many were banking on an increase so they could get their wailing microphone on but it seems they are disappointed.

The question again , why is it bad for the government to keep the price low?

Or are you not crying for the common man again?
Re: NNPC to Begin Sale Of Petrol At N133.28 Per Litre, To Enforce New Rules by btaliat(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
I do ask people a question which they always miss. Let assume everything is put in place this year. The food price reduces , stable light amidst others , wi we conclude that it is as a result of buhari's hardwork or gimmick for election
Let's be wise this time

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Decides "They Pay Us Four Thousand Naira Each To Vote" BBC Footage / #ekitidecides: Olusola Wins Fayemi In His Polling unit / EFCC Don't Know The Difference Between Immigrations And Customs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.