Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? (55778 Views)

Presidential Poll: Buhari Asks Tribunal To Grant Access To Inspect Materials / 2019: PDP - Atiku/Donald Duke Ticket / Questions Asked By Governor Ayodele Fayose: Who Has Answers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Edopesin: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
None
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by adexeli(m): 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
I weep for this country. Well, I guess we should keep changing government until we get it right, no government should be allowed more than one tenure until we get it right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by computer0810(m): 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
DD2019

6 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by opribo(m): 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
pauljumbo:
Fela Durotoye

No experience in such areas. It's not all about talking it's about people management.

4 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Blackfire(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Myself...
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
As much as I like Donald Duke very much I do have my fears.

"His quiet nature "
U know Nigeria actually needs a very rugged human being to rule.

He might just be used and dumped same way Jonathan was used and dumped.

(without a doubt, I know Donald Duke really means well for Nigeria,but I forsee him surrounding himself with party rogues that will end up messing him up, SAME HAPPED TO JONATHAN)
........like the saying goes "if you can't beat them you join them"
#my worries

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by chyckxx(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by abike12(f): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
these are the only options? o ga o
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by lardeipo(f): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
angry this Donald Duke Ehn! I bet he is a womanizer.
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by adorable29(f): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Anyone who isn't an slowpoke will definitely choose Donald Duke na!!!!!

The zombies that will go for Buhari, thier paymasters.

Then the confused will go for Atiku

5 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by drey076(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
None
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Nuel25846(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Duke

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by DelectableM(f): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Duke all the way

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by magiki(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
Infact if the constitution provide that, BUHARI can rules till 2900 I will still vote for president BUHARI the man of the people
Na olodo u b

4 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by ayourbamie: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
I'd have loved to vote DOD. but he's not likely to win. So no voting for me. DOD should go for vice-president first then in 2023 contest for president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Oluwaseyi456(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Atiku for 2019

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Leonbonapart(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
Infact if the constitution provide that, BUHARI can rules till 2900 I will still vote for president BUHARI the man of the people
even the spirits can't help this one

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by sbpumpin: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Kwankwaso for president Donald Duke for vice president......Gbam no story

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by mamaafrik(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Donal nioooooo,he seem favoured somehow,he should start campaigning now and roll out on national dialies,tv,radio and social media,telecom and nigerian universities,we'll be surprised

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Snow02: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Donald Duke the rest deserve to be beaten like criminals that they are

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Emyogalanya: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
yarimo:
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
BUHARI
WHICH PEOPLE HEADSMEN?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by adooys: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
none
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Peterpan231: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
There is a big difference between them, one candidate is without allegations on corruption, and am not talking ok BMB, one is also very youthful, modern, and educated, unless I am ethnically or religiously biased, I can't pass Donald Duke for the other two candidates, and if Duke can't win, a buhari second term will be amargedon. So the lesser evil will be atiku

7 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by zico10(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
anyone who is below 50yrs of age. just tired of grand pa ruling this nation

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by cpu2006(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
another one chance!
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Please who is this Duke?
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by magiki(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Na Dona But incase Dona change his mind, I will replace him
Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Nizguy(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
dangermouse:
DEAR BUHARI, NOW THAT YOU HAVE TURNED THIS COUNTRY TO A BURIAL GROUND, WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR US IN 2019?” – MARK ANTHONY WRITES

Dear Buhari, now that you have turned this country to a burial ground, what do you have for us in 2019?
I have already come to conclude with my few sane friends that when we get old, we will tell our children the story of the Buhari regime with tears in our eyes exactly the way our parents told us about the Biafran war.
We will tell them these stories with fear still in our voices. With dread in our gestures and pain in our hearts.
When my children ask me the mistake of my generation I will tell them that having Buhari as the number one man of the country made this country the number one in terrorism in Africa. Number one in economic epilepsy. Number one in incompetence.

Years ago, Nigerians forgot that a devil was a devil regardless of how less it was. They didn’t know that a lesser devil had the higher tendency to become the greatest devil of all times.
I remember people cursing Jonathan and calling him a woman. I remember them saying they wanted a man to be their president.
I wondered why people were mad.
We all know how we all preferred our mothers to our fathers while growing up.
Nigerians preferred daddy Buhari to Mummy Jonathan.
Now, we can’t even go outside and play or see our friends without being killed by herdsmen.
The other day, people who were coming from a cross over service were killed like chickens. Humans.
People who had plans for this year.
People who must have cried their eyes out in church telling God that this year must be their year… It would later be their year of death.
Buhari’s campaign promises are online. Look for them and read.
Nothing is the only thing he has achieved!! Nothing.
When Nigerians were carrying American elections on their heads saying that Donald Trump was so unpresidential.
I shook my head because this was coming from citizens of a country whose president by all standards isn’t fit for the post of a human being.
We have a president who didn’t go to school. It’s not as if school is a must because I haven’t gone to any. But, considering the fact that you are leading the country that masquerades as the giant of Africa, it is rather insulting.
A president who asked on air “Flease, what is inkwlusive gwovernment”
We may think this doesn’t matter because we have food in our homes, we have small change to buy fuel in our cars and generators of course. But. It does matter.
Our economy has gone down.
In fact, everyday you walk around in this country, the economy is what you are walking on.
Human beings died in Benue state.
People like me and you. People with family. With wives and husband. People with boyfriend and girlfriend. People with hopes and dreams.
They died because they were in Nigeria.
That is exactly what killed them.
A country where you are asleep and some lactating imbeciles who call themselves herdsmen waltz into your house and slit your throat and that of your families and go free.
Like, they are freer than me.
The president of this country didn’t go to the state. Of course it is not his son or daughter.
Let’s say he has leg pain and can’t travel.
Why didn’t he send someone to go on his behalf?
Nobody from the federal government was present. Such negligence!
This was the same state he went to when he was scampering for votes.
He even hypocritically wore their traditional outfit and posed for the camera and the gram.
Now, he doesn’t care about them again.
What other act can define gross wickedness than this?
Maybe the fact that he has been looking for corruption everywhere in the country not knowing that his son was a king pin of corruption.
Buying a bike that costs millions and millions of Naira that obviously can save the lives of millions of suffering Nigerians.
Yusuf bought ordinary okada with such huge money and had the guts to go outside to do inter house sports with fuel that his fellow Nigerians were sleeping in gas stations for.
Height of insensitivity!
This man who didn’t go to any school is sitting at Aso rock laughing at all of us with our big English and certificate.
Buhari ignored common sense and gave portfolios to dead people. I mean, dead people.
The money that is needed by living people is what he siphoned for the dead.
Dead people get alerts.
Only in Nigeria.
My problem is that now that he has successfully made Nigeria a burial ground of hopes, dreams and humans. I wonder what he wants in 2019.
I just wonder.
The time table for the elections have been released by the federal government.
And just like in secondary school: When time table appear in the board. People like me start to borrow notes to copy or photocopy. Everybody gets serious and busy.
Very soon, they will print shirts and cars and lorries for the election.
And come with a slogan that we will all fall for again.
And when he wins again, we are in trouble.
We all know how second rounds all look like and feel.
The only way we can avoid this madness is to keep our senses in tact otherwise, ….
To you Buhari. If you ever read this, understand this one thing.
You have failed!
You made people who trusted in you start to have trust issues!
You folded the economy of this country and put in your back pocket!
Have mercy on people!!!
Please!
Finally, you have failed an entire generation.
History never forgets.
Written by Mark Anthony Osuchukwu.
Mark Anthony Osuchukwu is a young Nigerian writer born sometime in history. He is on instagram as onye_mark .He can be reached via markanthonyfoundation(at)gmail(dot)com

can u summarize this long episode in just 3 lines

1 Like

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by Emyogalanya: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
lardeipo:
angry this Donald Duke Ehn! I bet he is a womanizer.
JUST SAY YOU ARE WET ALREADY AT HIS PICTURE OR HAS HE ALREADY WOMANISED YOU ALREADY ? WHERE DID IT HAPPEN ON CAMPUS OR ORIENTATION CAMP. GIVE US FULL DETAILS SO WE CAN USE IT AGAINST HIM

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Buhari, Atiku, Donald Duke, Fayose, Who Would You Likely Vote For In 2019? by cedeki(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Duke, if no other new vibrant candidate

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South-South Governors To Establish Regional Security Outfit / FFK Reacts As Oduduwa And IPOB Members Protest / Fayose's Dressing To Ekiti House Of Assembly (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.