Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Black Lesbian Actress, Inem Peters Reveals Why She Loves Flaunting Her Backside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Lesbian Actress, Inem Peters Reveals Why She Loves Flaunting Her Backside (4936 Views)

I Am Ready To Get Married - Inem Peter Tells Eligible Bachelors / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" / Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Lesbian Actress, Inem Peters Reveals Why She Loves Flaunting Her Backside by chiomarita: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Inem Peter is one of the beautiful, budding actresses gradually taking over the television screens with her alluring looks and killer curves.

Ms Peters is well known on social media for her strong taste for skimpy and skin-tight clothes that leaves her massive hips and backside on display.

The light skinned script interpreter admitted to Goldenpearlmedia that 2017 is her best year so far, but also wants more to life than just a soaring career; she wants a rich, tall successful man for marriage.
Hear her: ''2017, was a wonderful year. It has been very good. Movies back to back. I can boldly say, it was my best career year. I was in the same movie with top actors I have always admired. The likes of John Dumelo, Wole Ojo, Jibola Dabo, Mike Godson, Frederick Leonard. It was such a wonderful experience, and really a big deal for me.
Well, aside that, I'm still very single and searching and I like flaunting my backside on social media because that's what my mother gave me. I would like to settle down soon, but my ideal man for marriage must be rich, physically attractive, Godfearing and hardworking. And yes, he must be tall, to compliment me because I'm just 5ft 6 inches tall.'
Ms Peter also listed all the Nollywood 'fine boys', she's crushing on: ''Frederick Leonard, Ken Erics, Alex Ekubo, Blossom Chukujekwu, RMD, Ramsey Noah, Desmond Elliot, Joseph Benjamin and more. For Ghana, I'll say John Dumelo, Majid Michel and Eddie Watson....more at http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/01/black-l3sbian-actress-inem-peters.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Black Lesbian Actress, Inem Peters Reveals Why She Loves Flaunting Her Backside by Sexyjigga(m): 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Flaunt on
Re: Black Lesbian Actress, Inem Peters Reveals Why She Loves Flaunting Her Backside by Deejay777(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sexyjigga:
Ass wey dey smell.
boss u don smell am?

5 Likes

Re: Black Lesbian Actress, Inem Peters Reveals Why She Loves Flaunting Her Backside by atilla(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Is she a lesbian. From what I see plenty man go like test d smell
Re: Black Lesbian Actress, Inem Peters Reveals Why She Loves Flaunting Her Backside by Gisthoodng(m): 7:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Deejay777:

boss u don smell am?

He predicted I guess grin

1 Like

Re: Black Lesbian Actress, Inem Peters Reveals Why She Loves Flaunting Her Backside by Deejay777(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gisthoodng:

He predicted I guess grin
lol
Re: Black Lesbian Actress, Inem Peters Reveals Why She Loves Flaunting Her Backside by jerflakes(m): 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Cos you have nothing else to offer

2 Likes

Re: Black Lesbian Actress, Inem Peters Reveals Why She Loves Flaunting Her Backside by kingem(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Certified B!!!tchh undecided
Re: Black Lesbian Actress, Inem Peters Reveals Why She Loves Flaunting Her Backside by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:29am On Jan 17, 2018
OP's title claims she's a lesbian YET she lists a flock of men she has crushes on...

Am i missing something or the ass is so distracting i didn't read it well? angry

1 Like

Re: Black Lesbian Actress, Inem Peters Reveals Why She Loves Flaunting Her Backside by festwiz(m): 6:47am On Jan 17, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
OP's title claims she's a lesbian YET she lists a flock of men she has crushes on...

Am i missing something or the ass is so distracting i didn't read it well? angry
The OP just wants attention.
Re: Black Lesbian Actress, Inem Peters Reveals Why She Loves Flaunting Her Backside by michlins(m): 7:40am On Jan 17, 2018
I don't know if your mom has sense cause she could have given you that too
Re: Black Lesbian Actress, Inem Peters Reveals Why She Loves Flaunting Her Backside by delugajackson: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
shocked

A lesbian, looking for a God fearing man, and at the same time, crushing on numerous men.

As in, how do these female folks take this God sef?

(1) (Reply)

Rate this Ghanaian Actress! / Omotola Jalade Acts As Akon’s Wife In American TV Series (video & Pictures) / Ini Edo Strike Very Sexy Pose After Matriculation. (sexynewlook)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.