Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic (35588 Views)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) / Bayelsa Chief Son’s Hand Hacked With Machete During Fight. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by dainformant(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
A butcher identified as Ifeanyi Egwuagu, was allegedly killed by his colleague on Sunday, January 14 in Enugu state. The deceased was allegedly stabbed by his butcher friend identified as one Michael Kingsley who thereafter took to his heels after the stabbed victim fell down and was gasping for breath.

According to Coal City Connect, the suspect who has been arrested revealed that the deceased was his friend and that they were co-butchers at Artisan quarters in Enugu.

He revealed that he is a fowl butcher while the deceased is a goat butcher and that on the fateful day, he had gone out with one of his friends named Ogidi as they went out to drink.

He further said that when they came back, the said Ogidi allegedly compelled him to buy more drinks and that he refused and that following his refusal, Ogidi engaged him in a fight which later attracted the attention of the deceased who promptly rushed to separate them but was allegedly stabbed twice with a broken bottle by the rib side and at the lower abdomen and thereafter fled to avoid being nabbed as he noticed that the victim was gasping for breath and life.

A full scale investigations have commenced into the unfortunate incident as the suspect is helping in the investigations.

Following the information, the operatives of the Ogui Division of the Nigeria Police Force swung into action by heading to the scene where they met the victim lying down and was taken immediately to Eastern Nigeria Medical Centre Enugu for medical attention and there, he was confirmed dead by the medical Doctor on duty.

The corpse has been deposited at the same hospital Mortuary for autopsy.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/butcher-killed-colleague-trying-separate-fight-enugu-photos.html

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by EKITI001: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
too bad
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by RentedReality(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nothing done in anger can be taken back

I refuse any provocation 2018 might bring

RIP

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by BiafranBushBoy: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
wow!!!

I am in shock. I will be back to comment.
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by Blackfire(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Avoid the unhappy and the miserables or else they will soak u in into there misfortunes.

Anger is a short word of Danger

5 Likes

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by OneCorner: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Igbo kill Igbo grin
Wetin kunsain me.
Dem go soon come blame tinubu or fasola now

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmmm..... Ps & Is

Didn't even stab him once but twice
angry
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by donstan18: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
OneCorner:
Igbo kill Igbo grin Wetin kunsain me. Dem go soon come blame tinubu or fasola now
Me, seeing your moniker and getting d'fvck out.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by donstan18: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by tayo200(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
I hate separating fight...

4 Likes

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by Amirullaha(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
May the soul of the departed rest in peace...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by lonelydora: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Do people still fight in this harsh country? Maybe they have been overfeeding lately.

You see why most Nigerians go their way whenever they see people fighting.
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by richG: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
OneCorner:
Igbo kill Igbo grin
Wetin kunsain me.
your brain needs to be adjusted

9 Likes

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by michaelbiz: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
This year is starting with a lot of "unfortunate" deaths.
I advice you all to kindly stay out of trouble.
Please be safe out there.
You never can tell who is next...it won't be you or me in Jesus' Name!

#Sad #RIP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by otokx(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Never ever separate fight.

1 Like

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
sad

2 Likes

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by free2ryhme: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
dainformant:
A butcher identified as Ifeanyi Egwuagu, was allegedly killed by his colleague on Sunday, January 14 in Enugu state. The deceased was allegedly stabbed by his butcher friend identified as one Michael Kingsley who thereafter took to his heels after the stabbed victim fell down and was gasping for breath.

According to Coal City Connect, the suspect who has been arrested revealed that the deceased was his friend and that they were co-butchers at Artisan quarters in Enugu.

He revealed that he is a fowl butcher while the deceased is a goat butcher and that on the fateful day, he had gone out with one of his friends named Ogidi as they went out to drink.

He further said that when they came back, the said Ogidi allegedly compelled him to buy more drinks and that he refused and that following his refusal, Ogidi engaged him in a fight which later attracted the attention of the deceased who promptly rushed to separate them but was allegedly stabbed twice with a broken bottle by the rib side and at the lower abdomen and thereafter fled to avoid being nabbed as he noticed that the victim was gasping for breath and life.

A full scale investigations have commenced into the unfortunate incident as the suspect is helping in the investigations.

Following the information, the operatives of the Ogui Division of the Nigeria Police Force swung into action by heading to the scene where they met the victim lying down and was taken immediately to Eastern Nigeria Medical Centre Enugu for medical attention and there, he was confirmed dead by the medical Doctor on duty.

The corpse has been deposited at the same hospital Mortuary for autopsy.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/butcher-killed-colleague-trying-separate-fight-enugu-photos.html

Anger resides in the bossom of fools

You don kill abi your eye don clear you body don calm down

Chop the dead body nah

1 Like

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by sodiqapril(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
may his soul rest in peace. this is one of the reasons when I see people fighting, I just stay back and watch without making any attempt at separating them. once again, RIP to the man
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
OneCorner:
Igbo kill Igbo grin Wetin kunsain me. Dem go soon come blame tinubu or fasola now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Did I hear somebody say "who send am?'

1 Like

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by UbanmeUdie: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
shocked

To die in vain is the greatest tragedy of pain!

If you must die, don't die cheaply.

RIP to the mumu man.
Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by rasazee(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
shocked The last time I tried separating a fight was 1998 between a friend and a class mate(JSS 2). Nobody told me to leave there when my right eye begin dey see stars grin

1 Like

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by Chidexter(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
OneCorner:
Igbo kill Igbo grin
Wetin kunsain me.

Your mumu na d rare type, you definitely left your brain where ur moniker stated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by 4reala(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is wickedness, devilish and intentional, because its not only one stab. How I wish same cld be metted out to him.

RiP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by OneCorner: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chidexter:

Your mumu na d rare type, you definitely left your brain where ur moniker stated.
hostine316:
[/quote]
[quote author=richG post=64260711] your brain needs to be adjusted
donstan18:

Me, seeing your moniker and getting d'fvck out.
sodiqapril:

you are heartless, I pray such does not befall you or your loved ones

4 Likes

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by DollarAngel(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
IS HE DEAD?

1 Like

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by sodiqapril(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
OneCorner:
Igbo kill Igbo grin
Wetin kunsain me.
you are heartless, I pray such does not befall you or your loved ones

1 Like

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by 4reala(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
DollarAngel:
IS HE DEAD?
Nope, he is sleeping

1 Like

Re: Butcher Killed By His Colleague In Enugu While Trying To Separate Fight (Graphic by jerflakes(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Blackfire:
Avoid the unhappy and the miserables or else they will soak u in into there misfortunes.

Anger is a short word of Danger

One of the 48laws of power

You're a wise man

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo / Customs Intercepts 81,425 Litres Of Petrol In Sacks Heading To Benin Republic / 18 Most Wanted Nigerians In The Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.