Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Want To Learn Web Development, Which Softwares Should I Download - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Web Development, Which Softwares Should I Download (1129 Views)

Data Science Or Web Development: Which Is A Better Option For A Nigerian? / Game Development Or App Development Which Career Is Better / Do We Have Coding Bootcamps In Nigeria? / Faster Way To Learn Web Development. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Web Development, Which Softwares Should I Download by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Experienced and Professional Web Developers in the house, I hail oo.Plz I want to start learning web development with my mini laptop but I don't which softwares or apps to download in order to start, Pls I need your help and guide.
Re: I Want To Learn Web Development, Which Softwares Should I Download by Bolaji21(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
remiproxy:
Experienced and Professional Web Developers in the house, I hail oo.Plz I want to start learning web development with my mini laptop but I don't which softwares or apps to download in order to start, Pls I need your help and guide.
Google search W3 SCHOOLS OFFLINE VERSION and TUTORIALSPOINT OFFLINE VERSION. Download both. That should get you started with all web development tutorials.
Then you'll need WAMP or XAMPP for local server. NOTEPAD+ or SUBLIME as text editor and a recent Internet browser like UC or CHROME
Re: I Want To Learn Web Development, Which Softwares Should I Download by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bolaji21:

Google search W3 SCHOOLS OFFLINE VERSION and TUTORIALSPOINT OFFLINE VERSION. Download both. That should get you started with all web development tutorials.
Then you'll need WAMP or XAMPP for local server. NOTEPAD+ or SUBLIME as text editor and a recent Internet browser like UC or CHROME
tnx
Re: I Want To Learn Web Development, Which Softwares Should I Download by AkinseteK(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
remiproxy:

you can contact us now for a one on one training

Re: I Want To Learn Web Development, Which Softwares Should I Download by mcqwerty(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2018
Don't download anything. Find an okay computer school around you and register.
If you do that which I have advised, you will thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Gain In Attending It Professional Schools Like Aptech, Niit Etc.??? / Biometric Employee Management System - Developer(s) wanted / Please Help Me With This Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.