Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Account Funding - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Account Funding (490 Views)

Account Funding / Betting Account Funding With Airtime / Bet9ja Account Funding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Account Funding by hayzed27(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
pls punters can anybody teach me how to fund my bet9ja account or better still epp me fund it av been trying to fund it wit ma gtbank accnt nd ATM since pls epp a punter
Re: Account Funding by wizpredict: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
send me an email wizpredict@gmail.com
Re: Account Funding by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
hayzed27:
pls punters can anybody teach me how to fund my bet9ja account or better still epp me fund it av been trying to fund it wit ma gtbank accnt nd ATM since pls epp a punter
contact me, I can help you fund. 08133 489 531
Re: Account Funding by greggng: 1:45am On Jan 17, 2018
I can help you fund all you need do is to add extra 200naira to the fund you are gonna transfer to my bank acct. The moment I receive alert I will demand for your bet9ja I'd number to enable me use quick teller services to make the transfer. I fund mine via my zenith bank master card via quick teller platform they collect 100naira service fee. Must times I realised that the 100naira is deducted from your bet9ja acct instead of bank. Alternatively you can visit me with your cash if u live close to go won estate. We can meet face to face for the funding.
Re: Account Funding by JayMasterJay: 7:27am On Jan 17, 2018
hayzed27 don't ever learn how to transfer funds into your bet9ja account if not you'll run into poverty faster than you think instead learn to deposit funds into your account.

I use UBA and they do not allow funds transfer to any gambling site online and I have to thank them for that because I use to suffer from impulsive betting. but to cut the story short.

This is the link you're looking for.

https://wphelp.bet9ja.com/how-to-deposit-with-instant-bank-deposit/
Re: Account Funding by senatordave1(m): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2018
Please sirs,i just opened a nairabet account.someone should help me with 300 naira or less to boost it.thanks.
Re: Account Funding by hayzed27(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2018
bro thanks very much 4 d advice.

(1) (Reply)

Tonight's 214+ Odds Lets Win Cool Cash Together / Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (01/03/2018) / England May Boycott FIFA World Cup Because Of Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.