Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,323 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari (43657 Views)

Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari / My Dad Prepared Me Well For What I’m Doing — Oby Ezekwesili / ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Nathayas: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
Insult him all you want he is your president and has done better than who he took over from.

Even the visually impaired are aware electricity supply has improved. The rail lines in the south west are coming on nicely.

Npower has given succour to the youth who would have been asked to queue up in a jam packed stadium for a non-existent job, that would make billionaires of the government officials behind it.

Insecurity is still a problem but it has been so for the greater part of a decade now.

The president can do better but indeed he has done well.
This boy why are you still talking here when i told you to go and fetch water for me to bath. Next time i hear you talk when elders are talking i will flog you very well. Nonsense boy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Still talking as the "shithole" president that Trump said.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
tempest01:

Lol...I’ve been affording data at least 5 years before you knew there was internet. Go figure out

Stop telling lies cos its a faceless forum.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

With all humility, I don't earn peanuts.

I'm really sorry if you do but i'll be Frank. Had most Nigerians learned a skill, found a way to creative, they wouldn't be gnashing their teeth.

It's a tough situation and everyone must contribute.

However and whatever you earn, it's still peanuts at 365naira to a dollar and over 400 to a pound. Gentleman, you earn peanut.

Learning a skill is one thing, the environment and certain neccessities that's shouldn't be a thing for the rich but for the common man as is done in developed countries, goes a long way in the problem facing this country. You talk of skill, there is power issue, there is issue of taxes and yet no real tangible thing government is doing to alleviate things for the masses, many many other things that are just not it. Even exploitation by government, things that are not supposed to be difficult turn out to be problem here in Nigeria.

Plus you speak as though Nigerians are lazy? That has to be the most callous thing someone can say to Nigerians. Monday hustle is enough to tell the tenacity and hardworking nature of Nigerians inspite of the difficulties they face. Stop making excuses for bad leaders abeg!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by lereinter(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=GavelSlam post=64257150]Insult him all you want he is your president and has done better than who he took over from.

Even the visually impaired are aware electricity supply has improved. The rail lines in the south west are coming on nicely.

Npower has given succour to the youth who would have been asked to queue up in a jam packed stadium for a non-existent job, that would make billionaires of the government officials behind it.

Insecurity is still a problem but it has been so for the greater part of a decade now.

[/

if i say whats in my mind you will commit suicide

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by SherriLobito(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
fabinfos:
@Fabinfos

President Muhammadu Buhari earlier today said Nigerians were accepting that his administration was doing its best, even if they were doing so grudgingly.

This was made known in a statement by the President while receiving the Gambian President, Mr. Adama Barrow, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Buhari said his administration had studied the problem of unemployment in the country which he described as one of the biggest challenges, and added that his government was working hard to change the narrative. He said;

“Sixty percent of the 180 million people are under 25 years. They all wish for a secure future. Those of them who are educated feel they are more qualified for employment.

“We have studied the problem and are doing our best to stabilise the situation.

‘‘We took over from a party that had been in power for 16 years. During those years, the country earned an unprecedented amount of money as revenue, never seen at any time before.

“It is noteworthy that, no matter how grudgingly, the people are accepting that we are doing our best.”

http://fabinfos.com/nigerians-accept-im-best-buhari/

Well, I believe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by UfuomaUN(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
Insult him all you want he is your president and has done better than who he took over from.

Pls shut it!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Akpa133(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Truth is better

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
Boss, no mind him because he's a certified fulani

Noted
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by JMOB(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Most of these people saying Buhari is a dullard do not have voter's card...People just talk without thinking. Imagine a gal that went through heart break so many times, such a gal will find it hard to bounce back to loving..This country has been under one party for sixteen years and u guys expect Buhari to fix this problems within 3-4 years, ..u put all ur predicaments and failures on Buhari, pls stop the blame game and move on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by lereinter(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
this old man is cursed
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by GavelSlam: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Deathlezz:
you’re worse than the average Nigerian youth.

You’re not even ashamed your president is still pointing blame fingers at pdp after over 2 years of ruling.

Hope you’re paid up to minimum wage to replace Sarki for cyber damage control? And selling your soul for 30 pieces of silver.

Under Buhari:

• economy has fared worse

• security has plummeted

• national unity has been on an all time low

• human right abuse has quadrupled

• Nigerian army has been reduced to police

• Naira has been hit hard

• inflation has visited us for the second time in our nation’s history. ( coincidentally, it was same Buhari who brought the first ever inflation to Nigeria in the 80’s)

• fuel has witnessed a record price hike

• Boko Haram has gained momentum

• the president has not delivered in any election promises

• Fulani herdsmen have become a terror under the president without any word of criticism

• Buhari has uttered more decisive comments with his 5% section than Boko Haram can ever do.

• by saying his wife belongs to the kitchen and the other room, he has within few seconds encourage gender discrimination and encourage the continue abandonment of femal education in his impoverished north.

If anyone was paid to destroy Nigeria, following buhari’s footsteps is the sure path to accomplishing that.

You would be the last person I would respond to on this thread.

Do you even know the meaning of inflation?

Let us assume you meant to say recession.

Please don't take my word for it. Google "recession Nigeria 1983" and find out if Nigeria was not in recession before Buhari took over. Bear in mind, he got into office on the 31st of December 1983.

The problem with most Nigerians is that they do not research, they take what people tell them hook, line and sinker and at the end repeat the same mistakes they should have learnt from already.

Taking about divisiveness, the likes of Peter Obi, Patience Jonathan and FFK and of course Nnamdi Kanu are the reason the entire nation is heated up .

Until you walk down memory lane, do proper research you would continue down the path of hate and agitation.

As an itsekiri man I have never gained anything from Being one and I dislike the successive governments of Delta state.

I am more inclined towards the South West states, Lagos especially because I can see how they are building.

Delta state is dead and would continue to be so until the people become completely radical and go for visionaries.

Problem with visionaries is that they are usually misunderstood and with their methods often come pain.

But they always make progress.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Gular217: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oh lord forgive us for choosing this dullard as president
fabinfos:
@Fabinfos

President Muhammadu Buhari earlier today said Nigerians were accepting that his administration was doing its best, even if they were doing so grudgingly.

This was made known in a statement by the President while receiving the Gambian President, Mr. Adama Barrow, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Buhari said his administration had studied the problem of unemployment in the country which he described as one of the biggest challenges, and added that his government was working hard to change the narrative. He said;

“Sixty percent of the 180 million people are under 25 years. They all wish for a secure future. Those of them who are educated feel they are more qualified for employment.

“We have studied the problem and are doing our best to stabilise the situation.

‘‘We took over from a party that had been in power for 16 years. During those years, the country earned an unprecedented amount of money as revenue, never seen at any time before.

“It is noteworthy that, no matter how grudgingly, the people are accepting that we are doing our best.”

http://fabinfos.com/nigerians-accept-im-best-buhari/

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Anthrophile(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mr president sir ! your best is not good enough. When you continue to lament about the past, it simply means you are clueless about how to navigate into the future. Remind me, and you still want to go for 2nd term?
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Babathanks(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
i regret voting 4 this man he does not have anything to offer this country, i think donard trump must be talking to nigeria
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Yksoul(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
BUT THE QUESTION IF BUHARI LOSES 2019 ELECTION,HOW ARE WE SURE THE NEXT PRESIDENT WILL NOT RULE LIKE BUHARI OR JONATHAN? OR PERFORM WORSE THAN THEM BOTH?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Chuknovski(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

wehdon APC benefactor

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by LastSurvivor11: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Tell that to the Npower beneficiaries.

If you are not lying to yourself would you not conclude that power supply has improved?

Am I to pretend as if Boko Haram does not predate him?

Are you all forgetting how radio and TV stations were shutting down before 8 pm whilst the last government was in power?

Are we so forgetful that we can't remember NO I borrowing to pay salaries whilst asking the nation to brace for impact , even as oil sold at above 70 dollars per barrel?

If only you would bury your hate you would find that he has done a good job indeed.

Ur stupidity has no bound bro..
Just in case it's contagious

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Akpa133(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
GabrielAganyi:

Pls is this guy in Nigeria or is he just being sentiment in the face of truth.. ... .. no time to waste arguing

He's telling you the truth did you forget Abba Moro scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by osems: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
You are doing your worst

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by emperorzillion: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mr President we Nigerians don't want to hear that deceitful word called CHANGE again.. all we need now is BALANCE .. DAURA needs u in 2019 Not NIGERIA.. We are tired

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by babadee1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
The problem sir is that your best has not been good enough.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Are you comfortable with the high cost of living since this administration came?

Stop blaming the former workers/past administration and do your job.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by amakabel: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
tahh!!!! gbafuo!
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Strech(m): 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

If you are not lying to yourself would you not conclude that power supply has improved?

Are you all forgetting how radio and TV stations were shutting down before 8 pm whilst the last government was in power?

Are we so forgetful that we can't remember NO I borrowing to pay salaries whilst asking the nation to brace for impact , even as oil sold at above 70 dollars per barrel?

If only you would bury your hate you would find that he has done a good job indeed.
my friend! enough of your ranting.baba has failed big time.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Realist2: 9:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
You are the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria. A tribalistic despot, ethnic champion and Religion bigotry has become the Hallmark of your administration. It Will take Nigeria 10years to recover from your plague.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by FTBOY: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

I am sorry bro ...he claimed itshekiri

taa!

gavelslam is a confirmed fooolani terrorist. i heard he works as an apprentice in a ranch. you know...all these boys wey dey remove bed bugs from cow body.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
who so ever that is deceiving this old man should stop fooling him...
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by YelloweWest: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Shut the fùck up!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Strech(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

my friend enough of all dis your ranting.wetin u dey try do no even fit u.trying so hard to do like dem sarki,and co.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Blizzy9ja: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

My goodness! How can humans be this stupid? You mean the price of fuel is now N50? Is the dollar now the same with the naira? Okay at least if their target seems so hard for them can they please take us back to the prices they met this product? The minimum wage is still d same... People are losing their job every blood clut day.... Wat da fork?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / Buhari Plans To Bomb And Destroy The Niger-delta, Says IYC / Maria Ude Nwachi Suspended By Ebonyi House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.