Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Great Value For Money, Lands For Sale Around Fagba, Lagos state. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Great Value For Money, Lands For Sale Around Fagba, Lagos state. (524 Views)

Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again! / Commercial Lands For Sale At Lagos/Abeokuta Express Way. / Great Value For Your Itunes Card, Amazon and all other Gift Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Value For Money, Lands For Sale Around Fagba, Lagos state. by zeekz(m): 7:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hey guys, there is an estate close to Fagba in Lagos that has a lovely and serene environment away from the stress and usual Lagos wahala. the estate offers adequate security with the value of each piece of land rising every 6 months due to the high demand. if you are interested just let me know, I'm not an agent I'll only take you to see the owner of the estate directly. no issues like agent fee, "omonile", you buy directly from the owner of the estate. I don't charge a dime, just sharing the piece of information I've got. call me for further details 08171996754.
Re: Great Value For Money, Lands For Sale Around Fagba, Lagos state. by writeprof(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Email: dwriteprof@gmail.com
Re: Great Value For Money, Lands For Sale Around Fagba, Lagos state. by zeekz(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hey guys, there is an estate close to Fagba in Lagos that has a lovely and serene environment away from the stress and usual Lagos wahala. the estate offers adequate security with the value of each piece of land rising every 6 months due to the high demand. if you are interested just let me know, I'm not an agent I'll only take you to see the owner of the estate directly. no issues like agent fee, "omonile", you buy directly from the owner of the estate. I don't charge a dime, just sharing the piece of information I've got. call me for further details 08171996754.
Re: Great Value For Money, Lands For Sale Around Fagba, Lagos state. by debco(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
Which of the estates in Iju? I live in Fagba

zeekz:
Re: Great Value For Money, Lands For Sale Around Fagba, Lagos state. by zeekz(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2018
debco:
Which of the estates in Iju? I live in Fagba
Call me if you need more info
Re: Great Value For Money, Lands For Sale Around Fagba, Lagos state. by zeekz(m): 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

$100K Guaranteed! / Pls Where Can I Get A Loan Easily In Lagos / Why You Should Invest On Asset Today And Not On Liability:-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.