Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos (71585 Views)

Snake-swallower Dies After Viper Bites His Tongue And Throat( Pics, Video) / Snake Seen Trying To Mate With Garden Hose After Mistaking It For Another Snake / Man Kills A Viper With 64 Babies In Anambra State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by Greenback: 10:05am On Jan 17, 2018
Nutase:
For some of you dumb NLs who have made comments like "the only thing a woman has to offer is sex". This is one of the sacrifices women make that go unnoticed. Besides check your mother before making such dumb statements.

which kan granny be dis nah?
grin
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by trippleKAY(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2018
big lie, that chicken was only sleeping. just merging pictures, face news everywhere
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by trippleKAY(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2018
big lie, that chicken was only sleeping. just merging pictures, no fighting anywhere, fake news everywhere.
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 17, 2018
RSVP:
RIP chicken.
grin u cruel
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2018
SaintAlbert53:
motherly love..
thank God it wasn't a slay hen...
ha ha . Even "slay queens" are mothers
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2018
R.i.P hen you hatched,lived and died your statue would be erected in imo state soon...
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2018
Angelanest:
A chicken was killed by a snake while trying to save its babies/chicks. The snake was also killed by the hen in the course of the fight. Abuja based human rights activist and journalist, Sultan AbuBakr Siddeeq, shared the touching pictures online after the hen was killed and wrote; Motherhood is priceless and irreplaceable!!! "She Killed the snake and then lost her life in a battle to save its babies."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/chicken-dies-killing-snake-trying-protect-babies-photos.html

Chicken killed a snake? That Chicken is a Hero. . . . How many Nairalanders can stand the presence of a snake?
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2018
Aww! Mothers are priceless

1 Like

Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by Offpoint: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2018
Nairalane:
Someone should just move this thread to joke section....

Some reporters can develop stories sha! I'll just be trying to imagine how they come up with newsfictions at times...

Was he there when the chicken was fighting the snake....
How can the chicken wait for you to snap this pics...
Chicken can't dare to wait for a snake... I don't believe the news...
your last line though...
lol, it seems you only see chicken in movies... you've never seen an aggressive chicken with chicks... they can battle with anything to protect their kids.
my grandma once had a red chicken like that back then, the chicken is fearless and extremely aggressive. she has went toe-to-toe with human, goats, snakes, hawks, dogs, pigs, even other chickens... she was a terror to all the kids and even some adult in that compound whenever she's with chicks. if she hatch 12' all of them would survive... unless they felt ill.
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by SaintAlbert53: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
ha ha . Even "slay queens" are mothers
yea very true,they're are mothers but not all mothers can sacrifice their lives for their children..Base on fundamental observations,I have witnessed many scenes.. BTW are you a slay Queen?...
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by popularbc: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2018
Oma307:
the hen died as a hero
so u go chop her meat with a bottle of hero beer an die lik a Star.
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
SaintAlbert53:

yea very true,they're are mothers but not all mothers can sacrifice their lives for their children..Base on fundamental observations,I have witnessed many scenes.. BTW are you a slay Queen?...
not all sacrfiction of life is death

I am neither slay queen nor mother
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by godofuck231: 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Angelanest:
A chicken was killed by a snake while trying to save its babies/chicks. The snake was also killed by the hen in the course of the fight. Abuja based human rights activist and journalist, Sultan AbuBakr Siddeeq, shared the touching pictures online after the hen was killed and wrote; Motherhood is priceless and irreplaceable!!! "She Killed the snake and then lost her life in a battle to save its babies."

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/chicken-dies-killing-snake-trying-protect-babies-photos.html
4 things more powerful than a nuclear bomb
God, orgasm, forgiveness, and love of a mother (love)
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by godofuck231: 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:

its inate,except the person is psycho unbalanced
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
godo fuck231:

4 things more powerful than a nuclear bomb
God, orgasm, forgiveness, and love of a mother (love)

grin this guy said orgasm
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by Ofemmanu1: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nutase:
For some of you dumb NLs who have made comments like "the only thing a woman has to offer is sex". This is one of the sacrifices women make that go unnoticed. Besides check your mother before making such dumb statements.

Whether you like it or not, sex dolls don take over!
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by lowaist101: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
We Always Say As Devoted As A Mother! Mother Cares And Protects But Not All! The Hen Is A Captain, She Leads Chicken Into War. And The Chickens Like Foot Soldiers. The Duck Is A General, Commanding The Ducklings From The Back. Please Permit Me To Say, Some Mothers Are Excuses To Womanhood.
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by SaintAlbert53: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:

Be a queen and not a slay queen dear...One day you'll be a mother also!
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by Pringlez: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
benjamin007:
Am I the only person feeling a fabricated story..Chicken kill snake Sounds more like Buhari loves the south

No naa, chikens do kill snakes really!!
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by Pringlez: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
DevDenky:
stupid snake, got killed by an ordinary chicken.
intact I doubt this story, there's no how that chicken slone can kill that snake. people around must have aided in killing the snake.

No naa, chikens do kill snakes really!!
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
SaintAlbert53:
Be a queen and not a slay queen dear...One day you'll be a mother also!
i reject this. Back 2 sender
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by SaintAlbert53: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
i reject this. Back 2 sender
seriously?... now I'm lackadaisical and languorous..
what are sending back pardon?...innocent compliment?..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
SaintAlbert53:

seriously?... now I'm lackadaisical and languorous..
what are sending back pardon?...innocent compliment?..
yer decree id be a mother
Re: Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos by ebosse(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nutase:

This is Y I get so annoyed when I see ppl saying "your wife and kids should always come 1st". Wetin my MAMA, my papa, my siblings and some of my friends don do 4 me I no go fit ever repay dem 4 dis life.

Unfortunately, most ladies these days would expect u to always put them 1st b4 any1. Well, I would die happy putting a smile on my mum/siblings/friends face than a so called lady who never experienced 'my struggle'.

Btw, don't blame guys for saying the only things ladies have to offer is sex. U shouldn't compare a 'mum's love with a 'GF' so-called 'love'. These days the only thing 'GF' offers is sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mysterious Mammoth Bone Circles Could Explain How Man Survived The Last Ice Age / Why Do Caribbean Lizards Look Better Looking Than African Lizards / Boy From 16th Century Found Buried With Pot On His Head In Siberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.