Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Red Alert: "The Dancing Nigeria Army" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Red Alert: "The Dancing Nigeria Army" (370 Views)

Death Of Soleimani: Nigerian IGP Adamu Places Policemen On Red Alert Nationwide / Flood: FG Puts States, FCT On Red Alert / Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Red Alert: "The Dancing Nigeria Army" by Burukpe: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
The Nigeria Army dancing in the rain of delebrate blood letting of the south-south,Middle-
Belt,and sourh-east.

Nigeria Army danced a PYTHON DANCE in the Sourh-East where there is no war,and also danced a crocodile smile in the South-South.

And in the middle-belt,the Nigeria Army danced and is dancing a dance of "operation save herdsmen".

But in rhe North-East where there is a declared war, the Nigeria Army just declared "operation Peace"dance,what an irony of tales by moonlight.
Re: Red Alert: "The Dancing Nigeria Army" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Sometimes I wonder What kind of sins I committed in the past life that God is punishing me for by bringing me into a country like Nigeria.The height of tribalism and bigotry under this regime is alarming.IPOB meant no harm but they were crushed the herdsmen that are killing people up and down are not dealt with like the way the Nigerian army squeezed IPOB.What a double standard the commander in chief can't do a thing instead he is watching as the people whom he vowed to protect are being wasted.

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Fulani Raise Another Alarm Over Stolen Cows / Like Gov.okorocha, UK Premier Appoints 'minister For Loneliness' / Donald Duke Declares To Vie For President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.