Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

The Largest Web Hosting Space In Nigeria - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Largest Web Hosting Space In Nigeria (608 Views)

Buy A Hosting Space For 3,500 And Get A Free Domain For 1yr. / Get Your Domain And Hosting Space For As Low As ₦2000/1gb / Get 1,500 Gigabytes (1.5 Tetrabytes) Of Hosting Space Less Than =n=30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Largest Web Hosting Space In Nigeria by egift(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2010
Many times I have had of cheap hosting spaces on offer here in Nigeria. I did like us to review some of the offers and see which worth most. So lets Nominate some of the finest offers:

What we should consider - all in the mix:
1. Size of disk space
2. Bandwidth
3. Price
4. Special Features

Start your Nomination. Please do include a link.
Re: The Largest Web Hosting Space In Nigeria by egift(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2010
Here is my nomination.

10gb Hosting Space + 50gb Bandwidth + Free Domain Registration = N4,950 only

Special feature - Free upgrade if you exhaust you space before you are due for renewal.

Link: http:///business-listing/show-ad?id=2
Re: The Largest Web Hosting Space In Nigeria by DualCore1: 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2010
If you wonno advertise your hosting business, take it to the Webhosting child section of this section. Don't paint stone with chocolate and place it for anyone to chew.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Any Quantity Of Bulksms Unit At N1 N Below Ds Month December At Linkosms.co / Update Ur Website Yrself-school Online Regisratn,recruitment Portals- Cdtweb.net / For Just ₦40k...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.