Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) (23939 Views)

Eden Hazard Retires From professional football At 32 / Odion Ighalo Has Retired From International Football - Osasu Obayuwana / Yaya Toure Has Retired From Football - Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by robosky02(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2018
ok
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by Jaykolo10(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2018
Man this guy is dem good and just too good
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by mangala14(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Ronaldinho, one of the best player i grew up watching. Genius of a player and one Cristiano Ronaldo is claiming to the best ever player SMH

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by aliondo: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2018
The great entertainer....Always smiling...The football world will miss you..

#RESPECT#

Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by Racing(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2018
My best all time player. Played the game with passion and was a joy to watch.
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2018
Postboiswag:
Hello nairalanders Please my school registration is ending on Friday And I have not pay my fee which is 20k Am able to get 10k....Need 10k more Anybody which can afford to help please
Every Body Don Turn G-Boy
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by Ochibaisik(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2018
Postboiswag:
Hello nairalanders Please my school registration is ending on Friday And I have not pay my fee which is 20k Am able to get 10k....Need 10k more Anybody which can afford to help please

Go to your church, they may help you bro.
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by fredpaul: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2018
Postboiswag:
Hello nairalanders
Please my school registration is ending on Friday
And I have not pay my fee which is 20k
Am able to get 10k....Need 10k more
Anybody which can afford to help please

Are you sure you are actually a student?
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by marcoreus(m): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2018
Samba king....An entertainer...A magician...King dinho.
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by Youngzedd(m): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2018
The god of soccer.
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by Postboiswag(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2018
fredpaul:

Unilag student
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by BeijinDossier: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2018
Greatest footballer of all time.
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by morbeta(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2018
viktohmarkz:
He made me become a Barcelona fan after he left I forgot football

Me too.....the guy plays with everything part of his body. from neck to feet

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by lokotowers(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Snake bite.. Inventor in football
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by Chiadikaobi(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:

Every Body Don Turn G-Boy
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2018
#HERO #LEGEND #ONE_OF_THE_GREATEST_EVER
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by verygudbadguy(m): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2018
Best player to ever grace the football pitch. In all, he was a complete footballer.
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2018
fredpaul:

You Wan Dash Rookie Scammer Some Of Your Bucks Abi ? Go Ahead Father Chrismas
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by nezzar: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2018
jayson87:
Just like how Messi is compared to Ronaldo, many pundits said Zidane was better than Ronaldinho. Will people stop smoking kwale weed.

Ronaldinho is the only player the world from generation to generation to generations past that made football a beauty to watch. Impeccable talent, unmatched in all standards
Ronaldo is a boy to Messi

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by SkgeeBoss(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2018
Respect to the King of entertaining football
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by Terajah: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2018
A LEGEND,AN OUTSTANDING PLAYER.NO DOLLING MOMENT[color=#000099][/color]FAREWELL RONALDINHO
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by fergie001: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2018
The guy who made clubs begin to spend big on Right full backs and DMs.
People often say Zidane is the greatest,his deft touches,roller-coaster(one I term sit-down-ontop-ball),magical touch even at old age.
But Ronaldinho is something else,always smiling,always happy,if you leave him sef,he might dribble his own players on the pitch sef,
He was awesome,Gattuso and Ramos were his biggest victims,or Carvalho and the atilogu fleek?

The only player,the Santiago Bernabeu fans stood to applaud...

Zidane,Ronaldo de Lima and Ronaldinho have a special place in folklore as the 3 finest,alongside Maradona and Pele...

Messi and Ronaldo might be scrapping all the awards,they are good in their own rights...but would have wished they came at the time of the Zidanes,Beckhams,Rauls,Ronaldo de Limas,Thierry Henrys,Rui Costas,Figos,etc...

Thank you ,Mmoo(Ghost) for putting smiles to our faces....

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by guru90: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
Respect!
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by bakila: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
Gisthoodng:
Ronaldinho I wish I could be like u but i end up realizing am in Nigeria cheesy
Oya leave that bed go be like Kanu or Okocha. You can also be Iheanacho, Ndidi, Moses or Musa. The possibility of being Ikenna Ezenwa, Moses Kpakor, Sam Pam is athere.
If you were born in Brazil, the Favalas would have consumed you with the kind of laziness you displayed in that picture.
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
While our shithole dullardhino has sworn to die in office even after failing woefully.May God help the shithole republic of zoonigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by guru90: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
nezzar:
Ronaldo is a boy to Messi

Go and sit one corner!!!

Cr7 far better than una messi self.....

But my respect goes to Dinho! After him...
Cr7
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by okpaire(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
d most entertaining footballer. then we watch Barcelona just to watch him dribble n he never disappoints
Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by emmanuelrabb(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
g

Re: Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) by nezzar: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
guru90:

Go and sit one corner!!!

Cr7 far better than una messi self.....

But my respect goes to Dinho!
After him...

Cr7
That's for u

Football lovers know Messi is better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbappe Requests To Leave In January. PSG To Listen But Says No To Real Madrid / Van Dijk About Van Gaal's Statements On Messi: 'don't Agree With His Opinion’! / Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.