Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen (16298 Views)

Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen / Oyedepo, Enenche, Nathaniel Bassey At PDP Victory Thanksgiving Service In Uyo / CAN Calls For Nationwide Protest Against Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by Bevista: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2018
---
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by ogbeniolola: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Ortom is a very smart politician!...and i'm surprised he's selling a dummy to benue people and they seem to have fallen for it! Okay, benue is the food basket of the nation, what has the ortom govt done to contribute to the lot of the farmers in benue? I mean we have seen what Audu ogbeh has been able to do with yam farmers from Abuja; Nigeria is now a net exporter of yams courtesy of collaboration between Federal Ministry of Agric and benue yam farmers. Ortom is obviously threatened by this fact because he has done very little to help the farmers' fortunes in the three years he has been in govt. All he could offer the farmers is "I will help you prevent herdsmen from your farmlands"!

Even with the massive farmlands in Benue, the question is how much IGR has Ortom eked out from farming business for the govt? The answer is virtually nothing; because we know benue govt under ortom is owing teachers, workers and there's no evidence of investment in healthcare, school or road infrastructure in the last three years; it's okada and keke napep everywhere even in markurdi o (the state capital).

Ortom is already looking at 2019, and he 's playing on the sensibilities of benue farmers by creating friction with farmers and herdsmen. He is not just interested in any option that could potentially resolve the herdsmen-farmers crises!...When cattle colony option is suggested, ortom would say "no o we don't have land for grazing o or i don't know the meaning of cattle colony o; we only have farmlands o! (as if he has done anything meaningful with the farm lands o)! Ranching is the only solution o!......okay, when he was told that Cattle colony is a "mega-ranch" more like a super-market for all the needs of the cattle, ortom changed vibes again o and said benue doesn't have lands for fulani herdsmen! For God's sake, we have idoma and tiv people in cattle business too! Of course, we understand his fears; it's all about 2019! The unfortunate benue killings has earned ortom huge public sympathy and he doesn't want any option that would possibly resolve the farmers-herdsmen conundrum and make him lose any strand of that sympathy before the next election. The benue killing has shielded ortom from the real issue that he's a failed governor!

Well, Ortom is deliberately making benue miss out in the lucrative cattle business for his own selfish gains! I can tell you for free that Lagos & southwest account for about 60% of the 6 to 7 million annual cattle consumption. Go to Agege abattoir and see an example of a functional cattle colony. Lagos generates close to N100 billion in taxes from cattle business; and Agege where the mega-ranch is located in Lagos is a high brow o going by Markurdi standard and it is predominantly inhabited by hausas and fulanis, yet we have never experienced any large-scale skirmish like the one seen in benue recently because Lagos has been blessed with responsible people in government over the years.

Whether ortom likes it or not, he will account for the killing in benue someday!....Don't trust politicians! They can do anything to have power!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by bezimo(m): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2018
SeunWhy:
Birds of Same feathers. Souls are perishing in hell.
Let the Pastors retrace their steps and focus on SOUL RESTORATION and stop seeking political relivance.

No wonder; The more the Churches, The more the Sins.
None of them spoke against looting when it was a norm amongst the Jonathan Cabinet.
Mtchew.
But the Killings of Innocent Citizens is an aborninable act.
May God save our Souls.

Sir is your brain filled with akamu or something.. if you have nothing of value to add to the topic please shut up.

So the Pastors should be silent on the massive evil genocide going on in the middle belt? So that your people can continue their evil plan.
On what basis have you concluded that the pastors are not focusing on winnining souls again. Are you Jesus Christ or the Holy Spirit. That will tell them how to run their ministry...Better be careful before you invite unnecessary misfortune to your generation. Mtchw

2 Likes

Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Mariangeles:
As an OAP, this is an example of what Foolish Freeze should lend his voice on, instead of being a hopeless, obsessive busy body and poking his nose into things that does not concern him...such a coward!
What makes him a coward?
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by jrusky(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2018
Mariangeles:
As an OAP, this is an example of what Foolish Freeze should lend his voice on, instead of being a hopeless, obsessive busy body and poking his nose into things that does not concern him...such a coward!

Pls bro stop mentioning that guy name. That baby freezer will one day pay for his misguided mouth. Just keep watching, when kemi was misbehaving people warned her but never listen and now she has become serial prisoner not on political issues or human activist level but on talkactive and nose diving issues at her age.

1 Like

Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by Promzyunique(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2018
U shld know by now...dat freezer is working 4d oda ppl......its obvious
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by focus1256: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2018
SeunWhy:
Let the Pastors retrace their steps and focus on SOUL RESTORATION and stop seeking political relivance.
None of them spoke against looting when it was a norm amongst the Jonathan Cabinet.
Mtchew.
May God save our Souls.
You sha want to say something. ...oponu
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by comos: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2018
freeze001:
That attention seeker called Daddy Freeze will not say anything now but when it's to attack Christianity and men of God,he'll be all over the place. Even January fasting dey pain am but Ramadan fast him no see to insult.

Just a silly man

remove the log in your eyes then you can see the specks in another person's eyes

what about your daddy G.O. Adeboye,

Have you heard any condemnation from him ?

He is silent because of his interest in this evil government through Osibanjo.
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by freeze001(f): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
comos:

remove the log in your eyes then you can see the specks in another person's eyes

what about your daddy G.O. Adeboye,

Have you heard any condemnation from him ?

He is silent because of his interest in this evil government through Osibanjo.

U are at liberty to call out whom you will, I am nt accountable to you and even the supposed log is not your own.
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by buJu234: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
but when will Adeboye & Osinbajo come out and speak against herdmens and show support for the suffering christians in Benue state?
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by Shafiiimran99: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
freeze001:
That attention seeker called Daddy Freeze will not say anything now but when it's to attack Christianity and men of God,he'll be all over the place. Even January fasting dey pain am but Ramadan fast him no see to insult.

Just a silly man
Cos Ramadan is not man made
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by playboy19(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
You are a proper slowpoke. Isn't this what the Bishop was preaching against? Warning morons like you not to vote in the kunu-sipping-Jihadi president? Now you voted in the fulani dunce and is he embarking on his slavery agenda, the same bishop is speaking out against it and all you can do is call him a comedian. Well, we'd see how much of a comedian he is when one of your relatives get killed by the fulanis, just don't come back here to tell us about it.

Benekruku:

Applauding his fellow politicians seeking political relevance grin grin grin

The other self acclaimed Bishop who was laying curses as if he was God is not aware he is similar if not worse than Fulani herdsmen as he is mentally and psychologically killing and impoverishing lots that equal the amout of people killed by herdsmen.
The only man that has the keys to the gate of hell.... Comedian "I will open the gate of hell" - Bishop Oyedepo

2 Likes

Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by omodave(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Benekruku:

Applauding his fellow politicians seeking political relevance grin grin grin

The other self acclaimed Bishop who was laying curses as if he was God is not aware he is similar if not worse than Fulani herdsmen as he is mentally and psychologically killing and impoverishing lots that equal the amout of people killed by herdsmen.
The only man that has the keys to the gate of hell.... Comedian "I will open the gate of hell" - Bishop Oyedepo

Are you happy now
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by comos: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
freeze001:

U are at liberty to call out whom you will, I am nt accountable to you and even the supposed log is not your own.

you are in liberty to call out daddy freeze but became annoyed when daddy G. O . Adeboye is questioned for his silence in this killings.

double standard angry angry angry
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by Benekruku(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
omodave:

Are you happy now

Very much!
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by omodave(m): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Benekruku:

Very much!

I guess I just know what u derive joy from......Be cool bro
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by Mariangeles(f): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
7Alexander:

What makes him a coward?
because he only speaks when he knows he won't be at risk...he should impress me by speaking out against the attacks of the Fulani herdsmen and condemn this government's attitude towards it
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by SeunWhy: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
I don't like E-Fights please maintain your lane.
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by SeunWhy: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
Good day
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
SeunWhy:
Mtchew.
May God save our Souls.
So speaking up about the atrocities of the herdsmen is seeking political relevance. You're an irredeemable fool for such warped thinking. Your brain is rotten. May the same fate befall you and no one will speak about it. Goat

1 Like

Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by SeunWhy: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
Okay
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by freeze001(f): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
comos:

you are in liberty to call out daddy freeze but became annoyed when daddy G. O . Adeboye is questioned for his silence in this killings.

double standard angry angry angry

I am not annoyed, I have made it clear that u are welcome to call out whom you will. I had my reasons for calling out Freeze. For as many voices as there are demanding responsibility and accountability, they contribute to the common good.
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by bezimo(m): 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
SeunWhy:

My friend I did not say anything about your lost generation okay. I have respect for the men of God, true believers but I can only fear God and not worship men. So don't think I'm the type you can indimidate with Fear of Men of god or whatever. I don't like E-Fights please maintain your miserable lane

My friend get lost!! Who is fighting. For what.. Mtshw
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by SeunWhy: 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Please
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mariangeles:

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by Chigold101(m): 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
freeze001:

Just a silly man
and you are FREEZE001... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by freeze001(f): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Chigold101:

and you are FREEZE001... grin grin grin grin grin

Such a 'nasty' coincidence..lol
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by Chigold101(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
freeze001:

hmm
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by comos: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
freeze001:

I wonder why body dey pepper you on top of Daddy freeze matter ?

I am sure you are either a pastor's wife or one of the top workers in church, After-all na una dey share members money (tithe) at the end of the month.

sorry o ! Daddy freeze don open people eye

no more sharing of large sum of money as it used to be. grin grin grin
Re: FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen by freeze001(f): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
comos:

I wonder why body dey pepper you on top of Daddy freeze matter ?

I am sure you are either a pastor's wife or one of the top workers in church, After-all na una dey share members money (tithe) at the end of the month.

sorry o ! Daddy freeze don open people eye

no more sharing of large sum of money as it used to be. grin grin grin

You've got one very active imagination

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police / Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara / SDP Disowns Spokesperson Over Comment On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.