Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Immediate Admission Into The University Of Georgia. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Immediate Admission Into The University Of Georgia. (623 Views)

Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Women Association Of Georgia (NWAG) Scholarship Winners 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immediate Admission Into The University Of Georgia. by micton(m): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Looking forward to studying abroad then contact me at mictonsl at yahoo dot com for an immediate admission into the university of Georgia.

CoursesĀ 

1 Medicine
2 Dentistry
3 Nursing
4 pharmacy
5 Computer Engineering and Information Technology (BA)
6 English Philology (BA)
7 International Business Law (MA)
8 Business Administration (MBA)
9 International Relations (BA)
10 Education Administration (MA) and so on...
With your HND, you can get direct MSc
ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS

1 WAEC Result
2 International passport
3 Transcript

Tuition fees..from 3,500 USD
Re: Immediate Admission Into The University Of Georgia. by heendrix(m): 12:15am On Jan 17, 2018
micton:
Looking forward to studying abroad then contact me at mictonsl at yahoo dot com for an immediate admission into the university of Georgia.

CoursesĀ 

1 Medicine
2 Dentistry
3 Nursing
4 pharmacy
5 Computer Engineering and Information Technology (BA)
6 English Philology (BA)
7 International Business Law (MA)
8 Business Administration (MBA)
9 International Relations (BA)
10 Education Administration (MA) and so on...
With your HND, you can get direct MSc
ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS

1 WAEC Result
2 International passport
3 Transcript

Tuition fees..from 3,500 USD

anyone who does business with this guy does it at his/her own risk
ati mo iru yin robing people of their hard earned money. useless animal

1. Georgia admission application deadline for 2018 fall was November last year

2. the least university tuition fee in the us is about $15,000

3. admission application can be done yourself through their website

so can you all see why this thief needs to be burnt alive

2 Likes

Re: Immediate Admission Into The University Of Georgia. by micton(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2018
heendrix:

anyone who does business with this guy does it at his/her own risk
ati mo iru yin robing people of their hard earned money. useless animal

1. Georgia admission application deadline for 2018 fall was November last year

2. the least university tuition fee in the us is about $15,000

3. admission application can be done yourself through their website

so can you all see why this thief needs to be burnt alive

Pls mind what u say, we have been in business for 15 years. We represent lots of schools in across the globe, we have lots of partners across the globe. Read my message again, I said the least fee is 3500. It is not mandatory that u should do business with us. We have our students in USA, UK, Canada, Europe, Africa. Our head office is in port Harcourt and a branch in Abuja.
Re: Immediate Admission Into The University Of Georgia. by heendrix(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
micton:

Pls mind what u say, we have been in business for 15 years. We represent lots of schools in across the globe, we have lots of partners across the globe. Read my message again, I said the least fee is 3500. It is not mandatory that u should do business with us. We have our students in USA, UK, Canada, Europe, Africa. Our head office is in port Harcourt and a branch in Abuja.

ehn ehn udonminit

(1) (Reply)

NASU, SSSANU, JAC ARE STILL ON STRIKE BUT NOBODY CARES / A Popular Unilorin's Student And Writer Was Spotted Giving Alms To The Needy / Pre Degree Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.