Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

WTF, Pretty Lady Accused Of Stealing Forced To UnCloth To Only Bra And Panties - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WTF, Pretty Lady Accused Of Stealing Forced To UnCloth To Only Bra And Panties (652 Views)

Matching Bra And Panties / My Skirt And Panties Combination Today / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WTF, Pretty Lady Accused Of Stealing Forced To UnCloth To Only Bra And Panties by Govatomic(m): 2:20am On Jan 17, 2018
WTF, Pretty Lady Accused Of Stealing Forced To UnCloth To Only Bra And Panties

Wonder shall never end as new happenings always unfold and you know am at your service to expose them as I bring the news. Today, is about a lady that was accused of stealing gram of weed was forced to UnCloth only to her panties and bra, which is one of the bizzare act a fellow human can do to others. However,trending video on Facebook which shows a group of men and women forcing a girl to UnCloth down to her bra and panties because they suspected she stole a gram of weed.

The group thought the girl stole weed from them and asked her to UnCloth in front of both men and women who all had camera phones on her! When she refused to strip, another young lady began punching and hitting her and a young man kicked her.

.I only wish she could report the matter to the police if she believes she is not guilty.

Also read-

17-Year Old Drugged, Raped By Sister’s Boyfriend
http://www.teamwhatt.com/2018/01/17-year-old-drugged-raped-by-sisters.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Plus Size Man And His Curvy Fiancee Spice Up Their Pre-wedding Photos Wi / Iphone 7plus And Peruvian Spring Waves / Breaking News: 950 Workers Trapped Underground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.