Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Who Is HOTTER Of The TWO??? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is HOTTER Of The TWO??? (5521 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is HOTTER Of The TWO??? by deolurexy1(m): 2:25am On Jan 17, 2018
CNN's Zain Asher and Abby Philips are two American born Nigerian jornalists flying our flag high. Both of them are very pretty and intelligent in my opinion. Now setting aside tribal bias cheesy(Zain is of igbo lineage while Abby is o yoruba lineage). Who would you judge has winner winner terms of the criteria above (beauty and intelligence)?

Abby Philips
Abby was born into a one-child family, and was considered an academic from a young age.
Abby Phillip Harvard Education : In 2006, she began attending Harvard University, having been accepted straight out of high school.
Originally, she began at Harvard with the intention of completing a pre-med degree to assist her with becoming a heart surgeon.
However, an assignment from a class required her to write a one-off blog about her experiences with a service trip. It was this assignment that made her realise her heart was in journalism and from there she transitioned into Harvard’s school of Arts.
She graduated in 2010 with a Bachelor of Arts and a major in Government.

Re: Who Is HOTTER Of The TWO??? by deolurexy1(m): 2:27am On Jan 17, 2018
Zain Asher
Zain Asher is a business and personal finance correspondent for CNN, where she appears across platforms covering the latest news on money and the economy. Zain comes to CNN from MONEY magazine where she covered careers and investing, primarily focusing on stocks, mutual funds, consumer tech stories and workplace advice. Prior to joining MONEY, Asher spent two years as a reporter for News 12 covering the local economy, as well as political and cultural issues in Brooklyn, The Bronx and Connecticut. Before joining News 12, Asher served as a contributing reporter for Forbes.com, where she covered business trend and consumer stories.
She was previously based in Mexico, where she reported for the Guadalajara Colony Reporter and freelanced as an associate producer at Red Radio Universidad de Guadalajara, a local radio station covering national and international news. During her time in Europe, Asher worked in Lille, France as a researcher for France 3 and started her journalism career in England as a reporter for SIX TV (The Oxford Channel). She has written articles for The Guardian, The Oxford Student, CNNMoney,com and ASmallWorld.net. Born and raised in London, Asher graduated from Oxford University where she studied French and Spanish and graduated with a distinction in oral Spanish. In 2006, she earned an MS from Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism, where she focused on business and financial news. She has lived and worked in Mexico, France and Nigeria and is fluent in French, Spanish and Ibo (her native Nigerian dialect).

Re: Who Is HOTTER Of The TWO??? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 17, 2018
Zain Asher seems more beautiful judging by the pics for me.

Op, I've read here on NL Nigerians saying Igbo and Fulani ppl are more beautiful than others. Is it true for you?
Re: Who Is HOTTER Of The TWO??? by Zoolezoo(m): 4:47am On Jan 17, 2018
First, what are their ages?

Second, how can you be comparing a neutral picture of a woman in a natural state (talking unguarded) to a delibrate professional picture of another woman with heavy make up?
Re: Who Is HOTTER Of The TWO??? by deolurexy1(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2018
Hati13:
Zain Asher seems more beautiful judging by the pics for me.

Op, I've read here on NL Nigerians saying Igbo and Fulani ppl are more beautiful than others. Is it true for you?
Who says? Igbo's and fulanis are fin no doubt BT beauty goes hand in hand with perception. Yoruba ladies are more endowed infact i would say the most endowed of all tribes by percentage. Some could prefer that to just facial beauty.
Re: Who Is HOTTER Of The TWO??? by Bobasega: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
Abi is young, beautiful and single. I pray she will marry a lovely naija man or a black man for that matter. Not one single black woman on CNN has married black. I find it appalling. Zain that I had hope for was a let down. Obviously should have worked that out after dropping Ejiofor for Zain Asher embarassed to sound white

(1) (Reply)

The Full Meaning Of The Idoma Name ---elahi / Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos? / Amanyanabo Bans Igbo In Opobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.