Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,647 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State (1927 Views)

Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / Pressure On Saraki To Drop Presidential Bid As Plans Heighten To Arrest Him / Presidency Speaks On Senate’s Demand For Magu’s Removal As EFCC Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:00am On Jan 17, 2018
Recent Killings by fulani herdsmen in benue state has heightened discussions on mental alertness and self defence among people from the region. This has triggered the need for every resident of such neighbourhood to protect themselves, their families and communities.

Residents from this regions have now seen reasons to acquire swords and knifes as part of security measures, which has triggered the demand for this items in the market place.

2 Likes

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:41am On Jan 17, 2018
Swords? Against guns, really!! !

2 Likes

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by LIFEisSIMPLE: 5:45am On Jan 17, 2018
This herdsmen prefer to cut with knives and see the blood spill. They kill humans like animals
MIKOLOWISKA:

4 Likes

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by ijaw1stson: 5:48am On Jan 17, 2018
don't they sell guns over there?

1 Like

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by jkendy(m): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2018
In this 21st century people are still patronizing blacksmiths to make 'swords' for them What about bow and arrow nko
What sense does it make when a Fulani boy would stand a kilometre away with a sophisticated weapon and get you down while you're waiting for him to come breast to breast to you before striking.
I thought their so called self defense meeting could produce something reasonable to scare away the marauding beasts. Now i know why the Fulanis are killing these people unchallenged

4 Likes

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:14am On Jan 17, 2018
He who kills by the sword should die by the sword
ijaw1stson:
don't they sell guns over there?
Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Atikulate 2019.

1 Like

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:21am On Jan 17, 2018
This fulani herdsmen are mostly butchers. This form of cruelty provides the most pleasure
jkendy:
In this 21st century people are still patronizing blacksmiths to make 'swords' for them What about bow and arrow nko
What sense does it make when a Fulani boy would stand a kilometre away with a sophisticated weapon and get you down while you're waiting for him to come breast to breast to you before striking.
I thought their so called self defense meeting could produce something reasonable to scare away the marauding beasts. Now i know why the Fulanis are killing these people unchallenged
Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by mamaafrik(m): 7:24am On Jan 17, 2018
Dey should get gun,whistle,dogs and dat electric gun

2 Likes

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by mamaafrik(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2018
See dese didirin din robos,Dey should get guns,whistles,dogs and dat electric gun and nt sword,wait,....abi na mortal kombat.

2 Likes

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by SalamRushdie: 7:31am On Jan 17, 2018
When I thought Benue people will be shopping for napalm based flamethrowers they have opted to go for crude sword instead ..May God protect Benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by blackfase(m): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2018
Those throwing jabs, you have any idea how much it is to acquire a firearm? And for peasants like those in Benue?

3 Likes

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by debolayinka(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2018
For those asking Benue people to get guns like the Fulanis, remember they don't have anyone in top positions in the Armed Forces to supply them unlike their Fulani killers who have their brothers heading the Army, Police, Airforce and the rest.

3 Likes

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:00am On Jan 17, 2018
Acquiring firearms is only for the privileged
debolayinka:
For those asking Benue people to get guns like the Fulanis, remember they don't have anyone in top positions in the Armed Forces to supply them unlike their Fulani killers who have their brothers heading the Army, Police, Airforce and the rest.

4 Likes

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by debolayinka(m): 10:14am On Jan 17, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Acquiring firearms is only for the privileged
Bros mention the Privilegeds, don't be scared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2018
debolayinka:

Bros mention the Privilegeds, don't be scared.
I sympathise with d benue citizen. They have been politically molested in a "democratic" system
Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by SIRmanjar(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:
When I thought Benue people will be shopping for napalm based flamethrowers they have opted to go for crude sword instead ..May God protect Benue
Nigerianz ad advice sef..Flame thrower for Nigeria?No Dem for go shop for super mushak fighter jet. undecided

1 Like

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by dangermouse(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
Swords are acquired legally.
Have one at home inherited from my grandpa. You need to see it and have a taste of its sting...

On the issue of guns,I believe they must have acquired it too in great numbers.
Guns are illegal in Nigeria and is only obtained through the black market unobserved by electric eyes.
I so much weep for the people of Benue, the entire middle belt and the southern region.
The time to stand up is now!!!

3 Likes

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by Ibegtodiffer: 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
Truth is people are scared, apprehensive and suspicious of others. Trust is lost. Indigenes and most non-indigenes were victims of Kaduna riot, Kano or Jos riots. And now it's here. No one wants to run again. It's most likely that everyone is getting armed because Friday is by the corner, knowing that 80% of their riots are either on Friday's after mosque or Sunday's. It's a pity that only the poor masses will suffer if anything happens. This is the kind of atmosphere that profits our leaders. At least no one is talking about Fuel crises (which is bitting hard), high cost of food, Chibok girls, newly missing $42billion dollars from NIA coffers, appointment of a man from Chad, who is neither intellectually nor educationally qualified for the position of the DG NIA etc. May God Almighty turn the fortunes of our country to something better, cos at the moment, its not looking good. Meanwhile, Notice that Laugh Mohammed has rested. He will soon come up with one controversial statement.. lol

1 Like

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by ChimaAgbalajob: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

Don't mind the fulani squad of NL dishing out fake news since 1900
Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by Deprofessional(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
I call on the Igbos and the Yorubas to help tivs and othe Benue Indegenes in this impending war.

1 Like

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by mbos: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
Deprofessional:
I call on the Igbos and the Yorubas to help tivs and othe Benue Indegenes in this impending war.

WE IPOB WILL ONLY HELP IDOMAS OF SOUTHERNER BENUE STATE OF BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
This herdsmen prefer to cut with knives and see the blood spill. They kill humans like animals
Id recommend catapult or arrow and bows or even bottles and throwing knives
Re: Demand For Local Swords Heighten In Benue State by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Id recommend catapult or arrow and bows or even bottles and throwing knives and spears against swords or just buy black market AK gabdaya

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo Back In Prison. / On The Proposed Airport Project In Ebonyi State / River's APC Leaders Angry As Amaechi Anoints Tonye Dele Cole As Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.