Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

HEALTH Gurus I Need Your Advice Right Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HEALTH Gurus I Need Your Advice Right Now (295 Views)

I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. / Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) / COVID-19: Nine Dangerous African Countries You Must Avoid Right Now - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HEALTH Gurus I Need Your Advice Right Now by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 17, 2018
hi house?
some months back, my gf exhibited some symptoms synonymous with UTI, she had burning sensation while peeing, lower abdominal pain and the likes, she went for test, I was pre occupied at the time and She did not show me the result, but told me the doc said its UTI, I wasn't really bothered. fast forward 3 weeks later I started showing the same symptoms. I had burning sensation while peeing and a very sharp abdominal pain . I took some anti biotics and i was good. I never went for test but i was fine. now thinking about it, UTI cant be sexually transmitted and from my google search, men are unlikely to develop UTI, i.e its a predominantly female thing.. so what really happened to me? did my gf treat other STDs without telling me? Is it only UTI that can cause burning sensation? i never really saw the test result papers, and she claims all she had was a UTI
Re: HEALTH Gurus I Need Your Advice Right Now by Shedrack777: 5:21am On Jan 17, 2018
Guy, Go Treat Gonorhea. She Has Infected You With It

(1) (Reply)

Renavive Dissolved Kidney Stones / Mosquitoe Eradication From Pest Solutions Integrated Services / Technology And Innovation Expo 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.