Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Help On My Hypotheses.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help On My Hypotheses.... (460 Views)

Help On Downloading Jamb Admission Letter Already Paid For / JAMB: I Need Help On Subjects Combination For Business Administration / I Need Help On This JSS3 Mathematics Assignment - (little Bro Wanna Disgrace Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On My Hypotheses.... by hizzypearl(f): 6:58am On Jan 17, 2018
Good morning Sir/Ma, i am a student writing my project on "The impact of internet resources(software packages) on the performance of an employee in an organization."
I'm finding it difficult to derive hypotheses for my work, i dint put it in the first place cos i don't know how to go about it and now my supervisor is asking me to put it, i've read a lot on hypothesis that its an assumption but still dont get it...
My research questions are:

- How relevant is the internet resources to an organization?.

- How does the organization benefits from the internet?.

- Has the internet help in widening the scope of knowledge of an employee?.

-To what extent has the internet add efficiency and effectiveness to the operation of an employee in an organization?.

Its only the hypotheses that is giving me problem, i would be very glad for any kinda help.
Thanks In Advance.
Re: Help On My Hypotheses.... by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2018
hizzypearl:
Good morning Sir/Ma, i am a student writing my project on "The impact of internet resources(software packages) on the performance of an employee in an organization."
I'm finding it difficult to derive hypothesis for my work, i dint put it in the first place cos i don't know how to go about it and now my supervisor is asking me to put it, i've read a lot on hypothesis that its an assumption but still dont get it...
My research questions are:

- How relevant is the internet resources to an organization?.

- How does the organization benefits from the internet?.

- Has the internet help in widening the scope of knowledge of an employee?.

-To what extent has the internet add efficiency and effectiveness to the operation of an employee in an organization?.

Its only the hypothesis that is giving me problem, i would be very glad for any kinda help.
Thanks In Advance.
Omolabake.
Whatsapp 08035209543 now
Re: Help On My Hypotheses.... by hizzypearl(f): 7:17am On Jan 17, 2018
nigeriancritic1:

Whatsapp 08035209543 now
my whatsapp is having problem, can i send you a mail??
Re: Help On My Hypotheses.... by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:19am On Jan 17, 2018
hizzypearl:
my whatsapp is having problem, can i send you a mail??
Ok
Re: Help On My Hypotheses.... by hizzypearl(f): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2018
nigeriancritic1:
Ok
i've sent you a mail

(1) (Reply)

Easiest To Learn Math Equation Graphs / Enrolling For Uni At 40 Years / Get Your Jamb Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.