Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:25 AM

Omagames - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Omagames (5008 Views)

Xbox Live Gold From Omagames / When Will Omagames Start Selling Pc Games / Omagames Massive Price Reductions ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omagames by cyberpsi(m): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2010
Does anybody know of omagames whether they are reputable or just a scam cos i want to get a new ps3 and i'm not sure if i should deal with them
Re: Omagames by omafones: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2010
Dear Poster,
sorry to respond, we really should leave this to our customers but as with many things in life, there maybe general apathy which may lead to our custmers not responding or they may not have seen your post.

Omagames & Omafones are NOT short term scammers looking to get a few thousand naira from unsuspecting trusting Nigerians, but rather we are here for the long term to provide a service to Nigerians that others don't provide.

We respect your right to question and we can only point to the number of months we have been posting on Nairaland, check our websites, see us on Facebook, see us at naira.com - if we are scammers, we are sure bold to show our faces in public.

We look forward to hearing from you and as the old saying goes, a trial will convince you,
Re: Omagames by ADEBOSUN(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
@Cyberpsi, i wouldn't advice you to buy from omagames. Their price is just too high. Why not go to gnn.ng you can get ps3 120gb new for 65k or so, and d 250gb is not too far behind. You can also check them on facebook, just search for gamingnetwork nigeria, I think their prices are d best around for d ps3.
Re: Omagames by omafones: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2010
Thank you Adebosun for encouraging the free market, whlst we might disagree with you regarding price at least you have not suggested that we are scammers only that are prices are 'too high' according to you.

We thank God Nigeria is a relatively free market and everyone is allowed to buy & sell, there are no cartel here (at least not in this industry), we at Omagames can only suggest that 'nairalanders' check out website for current prices of games & consoles and the services we offer and make up their minds.

We welcome any feedback from anyone, especially comments like Adebosun's because that's how we learn, from feedback & comments good & bad alike, we not too arrogant to accept criticism.

we look forward to all your visits to our website at www.omagames.com

c
Re: Omagames by ADEBOSUN(m): 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2010
Omagames, no vex o. I'm sure you guys have your strong points, but pricing aint one of them. No beef, just looking out for a fellow gamer like myself.

1 Like

Re: Omagames by omafones: 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2010
@Adebosun, we no vex oh! all na market, please continue to look, we always updating prices, by the way not able to see anything for sale on gnn.ng.com, are we looking in the wrong place?
Re: Omagames by ADEBOSUN(m): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
Omagames, I really admire your business mind. Some other people would have gotten angry and started something. And its good you checked the gnn.com.ng shows u have a capitalist attitude just email the admin,i'm sure they'l respond. I have also gone to your site to check your new prices, and i can see there has been a review. Keep it up guy, but there's always room for improvement sha.
Re: Omagames by ADEBOSUN(m): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2010
Omagames, I really admire your business mind. Some other people would have gotten angry and started something. And its good you checked the gnn.com.ng shows u have a capitalist attitude just email the admin,i'm sure they'l respond. I have also gone to your site to check your new prices, and i can see there has been a review. Keep it up guy, but there's always room for improvement sha.
Re: Omagames by omafones: 1:15am On Apr 15, 2010
Our dear customer, Adebosun am sure you've heard the saying the 'customer is always right' that's what we believe in. We can't start beef with potential customers. Please continue to visit our site and if theres anything we're missing and things you feel we can improve (including price) just drop us a line.

Please note all our stock is brand new and warrantied, we provide free delivery all over Nigeria, we are also aware we might be a bit more expensive than some others on nairaland as many of these sellers tend to be individuals selling one or two items they have accumulated, got from friends, etc.

But thanks for your big up and we look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Omagames by cyberpsi(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2010
@ADEBOSUN. Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.

@OMAFONES. Thanks for your response but the truth is i don't feel comfortable handing over such a large sum of money without any guarantee. I mean you can't blame me
Re: Omagames by omafones: 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2010
@cyberpsi - we regulary sell phones/laptops of over N100k(each) daily, if we are running with peoples money we would'nt last long. Our face is all over facebook with our own personal details for you to check us out. We pride ourselves of bringing a revolutionary service to Nigeria. We are hoping very soon to be able to accept online payments (our bank is finalising the technology).

All our consoles are brand new with manufacturers warranty, any problem with a console we collect it from you, to return to manaufacturer for repair or replacement.

Satisfied customers are what make any business, not the arrogance of the proprietor.

As they say a trial will convince you.

www.omagames.com
Re: Omagames by lumzi23: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2010
I have used Omagames. They are definitely not a scam. A few months ago I purchased Mass Effect 2 from. It took some time to arrive (a few weeks) but when it did finally get here it got here problem free. I am generally happy with them and plan to but from them again in future.

Didn't know that GNN sold games.
Re: Omagames by Chuckdee(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2010
I can personally attest to Omagames, very efficient service and considering the NO Shipping charges, I think they are cool.
I have personally bought over 7 PS3 cds from them and had it delivered in record time to my home address in Abuja.

My few cents though.
Re: Omagames by cyberpsi(m): 3:44pm On May 01, 2010
OK. I am here to make an official statement that Omagames and Omafones are a reputable and commendable business. They really tend to their customer's needs. I'm hereby recommending them to all y'all. And to Mr Reggie you were right. "A trial would convince you"
Re: Omagames by lumzi23: 5:50pm On May 01, 2010
Yeah they are really.
Re: Omagames by omafones: 9:52am On May 05, 2010
Thank you for the endorsements,much appreciated.
Nairalanders & gamers please visit www.omagames.com
or email info@omagames.com

We look forward to hearing your comments, suggestions and orders.
Re: Omagames by bursyus: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2010
Yeah! for those of you who might still be doubting the credibility or the authenticity of omagames.com, better yet who might be thinking that the post of others is like of a syndicate of scammers. well, have no doubt please cos i just ordered a brand new PS3 console and some games and i got it delivered to my door step within 5 days, inshort, I got it after two days of payment. OMAGAMES.COM is sure for real! I urge anyone to patronize them, they've got the cheapest and best games and consoles in naija. The site is trustworthy and genuine.
Re: Omagames by saleesu: 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2010
I can attest to that, Omagames are no scam, i personally bought my PS3 slim from them and Reggie even gave me a free PS3 disc along with the game. Though it may take some time before delivery but you would certainly get what you want. You can also order for things not advertised on their website. They would always get that for you.
Re: Omagames by WebMonk(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2010
and here's another happy customer, courtesy of omagames!

I had combed through the haystack (without evening finding the needle to pass through) for recent titles for ma 360 - until I decided to try omagames, and they delivered in 3days!

Now I have who to turn to for that gaming itch quickfix - I did say they're the best!
Re: Omagames by omafones: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2010
Now selling FIFA 11, PES 2011, Medal of Honour, Halo Reach, coming soon, Call of Duty BlackOps.

Playstation Move Controller, coming soon Kinnetic

We no longer sell PS3 slim 250 gb rather we now have the PS3 320gb Slim for only N75k, get any two games at half price with this console.

get the new Xbox 360 250gb console for N69k

email us on info@omagames.com
call 07057080196 or 08033068085

see
www.omagames.com
Re: Omagames by lesterade: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2010
just got a ps3 console for my kids via Omagames.this guys are for real and good interpersonal relationship too.
Re: Omagames by wolexf(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2010
I have never done business with Omagames, but I have been seeing them around which is a sign that they are the real deal.

It might be a good idea for you to buy the PS3 console from them just in case you have any problem whatsoever, you have a reliable channel to get it sorted.

As for the games, no go area, cos they are pretty expensive, I almost bought a game from them last month but i bought a fairly used one instead, there was no difference, the game played just fine, I happened to be on leave at the time so I finished the game in like 2 days, then i thought of how angry i would have been if i had gotten the game at the price omagames was selling finished it in 2 days and the Cd was of no further use to me.

My advice you can buy the console from them but scout for people willing to sell cheap or do exchange when looking for games.
Re: Omagames by bxg(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2010
wolexf:

I have never done business with Omagames, but I have been seeing them around which is a sign that they are the real deal.

It might be a good idea for you to buy the PS3 console from them just in case you have any problem whatsoever, you have a reliable channel to get it sorted.

As for the games, no go area, cos they are pretty expensive, I almost bought a game from them last month but i bought a fairly used one instead, there was no difference, the game played just fine, I happened to be on leave at the time so I finished the game in like 2 days, then i thought of how angry i would have been if i had gotten the game at the price omagames was selling finished it in 2 days and the Cd was of no further use to me.

My advice you can buy the console from them but scout for people willing to sell cheap or do exchange when looking for games.

very good advice dere games ar just 2 expensive lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Omagames by Mobinga: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2010
You can also check out kalahari.com.ng
Re: Omagames by omafones: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2010
Playstation Move Information[/b]Though the Move devices may look a lot like the Wii's motion controls,it is claimed this new system considerably more accurate than Nintendo's motion controls and quite versatile. It is good for games like casual party games like "Sports Champions" and even forthcoming first-person shooters like "Killzone 3" and found it works well and is fun to use all around.
PlayStation Move is comprised of three parts: the [b]PlayStation Eye camera
(which has been available for some time), the Move motion controller (this is the wand with the bulb on the top) and the Move navigation controller (the device with the stick on it).
The PlayStation Eye, working in conjunction with the Move controller, makes for highly precise detection of your movements. That's because the camera not only tracks the lighted sphere on the top of the wand, but the wand itself is equipped with a three-axis gyroscope and a three-axis accelerometer to help it read motion.
Meanwhile the camera, which includes a built-in microphone, allows for voice detection and for some interesting new gameplay elements such as the augmented reality you'll see in a game like "EyePet".
If you're thinking about jumping into Move, there are a couple of pricing/bundle options to consider. Here's a look at them:
• PlayStation 3 Sports Champion Move Bundle: ₦89,000 – If you don't own a PS3, this is the package for you. It includes a PS3 system with a 320 gigabyte hard drive, one PlayStation Move motion controller, a PlayStation Eye camera, a copy of "Sports Champions," and a PlayStation Move game bonus demo disc.
• PlayStation Move Bundle: ₦15,500 – For those who own a PS3, this bundle includes one Move motion controller, a PlayStation Eye camera and a copy of "Sports Champions."
• PlayStation Move motion controller: ₦15,000, available as a stand-alone product. Tip: Even if you buy the Move Bundle above, you may want to purchase an extra motion controller so you can, say, play the "Gladiator Duel" sword fighting game in "Sports Champions" with a friend or carry a motion-controlled shield in one hand as well as a motion-controlled sword in the other.
• PlayStation Move navigation controller: ₦8,500, available as a stand-alone product. Tip: All PlayStation Move games can be played without this navigation controller (which does not sense motion but is used to navigate on-screen). But having spent some time with Move, I'd say you're going to want to invest in that navigation controller as well — which takes the place of the left side of a standard PlayStation controller (the left analog stick, d-pad and trigger). You'll especially want it if you plan to play Move-enabled first-person shooters.
Some Move-enabled titles available are;
•"Sports Champions" — a collection of sports-related party games that include archery, sword fighting, bocce and table tennis
•"EyePet" — a virtual pet simulation game
•"Kung Fu Rider" — an action/arcade game that has players riding , office furniture.
•"Start the Party!" —a collection of virtual-reality mini-games
• Also available: "High Velocity Bowling," "Heavy Rain," Tumble," "MAG," "Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2011," "R.U.S.E.," "Brunswick Pro Bowling," "Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, " "Toy Story 3," The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn’s Quest," and "Racquet Sports."

Meanwhile, in the coming months, games like "TRON: Evolution," "The Sly Collection," "Time Crisis: Razing Storm," and "LittleBigPlanet 2" will all launch with Move support.
Re: Omagames by omafones: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2012
Just refreshing this 2 year old thread - reminding our old customers and inviting our new customers how long we have been in business.

A big thank you to all our customers, well wishers, advisers and entire Nigerian gaming community

130 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos

PS3 500GB ultra slim console - N75k
Re: Omagames by monkeysmoke(m): 3:58am On Nov 05, 2012
Omagames you guys don't reply emails again and it really bad because I've been sending you guys mails for a while now but no reply.

Your old game cds (god of war 3, killzone 2, uncharted) are kind of too expensive for 7k price while others are selling them for 5k or less.
Please try and drop their prices.
Re: Omagames by omafones: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2012
monkeysmoke: Omagames you guys don't reply emails again and it really bad because I've been sending you guys mails for a while now but no reply.

Your old game cds (god of war 3, killzone 2, uncharted) are kind of too expensive for 7k price while others are selling them for 5k or less.
Please try and drop their prices.

We reply all our emails - unless your email has been caught in our junk or spam box. Please re-send your email.(hopefully you are not the fellow who has sent us the same email regarding psp over 300 times?)

Old games such as uncharted and killzone2 are available on special request. let us know the games you want and we will give you the current price, prices change regularly especially for old games.

email info@omagames.com or call/text 08033068085
Re: Omagames by monkeysmoke(m): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2012
omafones:

We reply all our emails - unless your email has been caught in our junk or spam box. Please re-send your email.(hopefully you are not the fellow who has sent us the same email regarding psp over 300 times?)

Old games such as uncharted and killzone2 are available on special request. let us know the games you want and we will give you the current price, prices change regularly especially for old games.

email info@omagames.com or call/text 08033068085

Sony released compilation/collections of block buster games in one package
Killzone trilogy
God of war saga
Infamous collection
Resistance collection

Among the collections the one i need is Killzone Trilogy. It contains killzone 1,2 and 3. And its costs $39.99 usd.

I wanna know if u guys got it already or if you can get it because i need it. Tanx

Re: Omagames by omafones: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
@monkeysmoke didn't hear from you again. Even if we don't agree terms , at least we're communicating
Re: Omagames by monkeysmoke(m): 12:21am On Nov 08, 2012
omafones: @monkeysmoke didn't hear from you again. Even if we don't agree terms , at least we're communicating
The price you are calling for the game is just too scary!!!
15k is too much for an adventure game especially an old game like this.
Re: Omagames by omafones: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2012
monkeysmoke:
The price you are calling for the game is just too scary!!!
15k is too much for an adventure game especially an old game like this.

check the price on www.amazon.co.uk - its a £40 game (combination of 3 games) do the math. obviously if you can get it cheaper and faster than the service we provide........then its an easy decision to make.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Highest Level On Candy Crush ? / Clash Of Clans Lounge / Win At Net-based Betting Part 2 – Games Of Ability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.