Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

No Human On Earth Can Stop Me - Anthony Joshua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Human On Earth Can Stop Me - Anthony Joshua (503 Views)

Why My Son Won’t Be A Boxer Like Me|anthony Joshua / Forbes Reveals That Musician Adele Is Among The Richest Human On Earth / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Human On Earth Can Stop Me - Anthony Joshua by Prinq: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2018

Anthony Joshua insists there is no way he can lose to Joseph Parker – because he believes no human on earth can stop him , according to The Mirror.

Joshua takes on Parker at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff on March 31 with three world titles on the line .

And the British -born Nigerian is confident he will leave the ring with the New Zealander ’s WBO strap , along with his own WBA and IBF belts.

Joshua said , “ I took my time last time out ( against Carlos Takam ) because I wanted to set up a good 2018 . It ’ s about making history now , it’ s an honour to be up here with another world champion .

“ I take everything with a pinch of salt , I don ’t know what to make of Parker. I ’ m looking forward to the challenge, not only from a physical standpoint but also from a mental one.
“ People have used me getting dropped by Klitschko as a PR stunt . I’ ve been dropped three times but I learned from the adversity and that it will take more than a human to stop me. The other rumours are fake news. ”

Parker successfully defended his title against Hughie Fury last year and is looking forward to returning to these shores .

He said , “ I ’m looking forward to leaving here and heading back to Vegas to start camp. I’ ve watched Joshua for a long time, I know his strengths and his weaknesses. I can’ t wait for this fight .”

Joshua dismissed a claim by New Zealand ’ s Parker he is the “ king of steroids ” ahead of their world heavyweight title unification bout , AFP reports.

Whoever wins at the 74, 500- capacity Principality Stadium, best known for staging Wales rugby union internationals, will be eyeing a bout with World Boxing Council heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder.

.Source=>>> http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/no-human-on-earth-can-stop-me-anthony.html?m=1

MISSYB3 FYNESTBOI
Re: No Human On Earth Can Stop Me - Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2018
i can with the help of my herdsmen
Re: No Human On Earth Can Stop Me - Anthony Joshua by Hyinkar97(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2018
Oga take am easy o.

Re: No Human On Earth Can Stop Me - Anthony Joshua by Threebear(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2018
Confidence is competence grin
You go AJ, show them Nigerians are the toughest people on earth.

(1) (Reply)

Tboss And Her Private Jet Obsession / 9 Real Fact About Davido Daughter Imade You Probably Didn't Know / Actor, Funky Mallam Remarries After 3years..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.