Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

“I Never Had Business With AY, Except The Organisers Of The Show” DJ Pakky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Never Had Business With AY, Except The Organisers Of The Show” DJ Pakky (245 Views)

Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) / Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) / Mabel Makun Wears Hijab To Dubai Desert With AY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Never Had Business With AY, Except The Organisers Of The Show” DJ Pakky by orjisblog(m): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2018
After the whole drama on social media, DJ pakky Finally clears the Air following the said rift with AY.
The imo state popular DJ was at the studio yesterday during an enteractive session with orjisblogTV VJ Miss Flourish.

But prior to that, below was the statement he made on his facebook page:

I wish to set the records straights regarding the issue trending online about the past AY Live Show in Owerri.

Please I never called out AY for any reason as I did not do a direct business with him.

The Genesis of the whole thing is that I was called by our MC Yellowmouth who approached me to perform in the show and i agreed, there was no written agreement or terms reached on that, it was just a verbal communication.

After the event I was made to understand that there’s no financial reward for upcoming artiste. Which I relayed the information to those who worked with me & to IMO state based artiste association, I showed them the text I received to clear doubts let it not be that I did not appreciate anybody or I made millions & decided to eat alone.
A lot has been said and I don’t want to go into any of them at the moment because I was obviously misunderstood and misquoted in some of the blogs & social media publications.

I also repeat, I have no issues with AY & I don’t have problem with anyone, It’s a brand new year for AY and I will still work for him with my heart..
We have a lot to achieve.

Let’s get to work in one mind and good spirit.
Thanks.
Lagalaga djpaky

watch the video below and more gist below...

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/01/16/i-never-had-business-with-ay-except-the-organisers-of-the-show-dj-pakky/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Corruption Rating, Nigerians Should Apologies To The Nigeria Police –oluwa Oscar / ‘mothaf***a’ Over His Suggestion To Arm Teachers With Guns” Said Samuel Jackson / Watch Video: Davido Talks About Collaboration Aspirations & Friendship With Cris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.